Big Brother 24 | Jaylor Base

Staryu

1 minute ago, Khamis said:

Ok so Taylor going up but Taylor not going home. Monte confirmed.

monte just told Turner pretty much…. He ain’t sending Taylor home bc Alyssa is of no use at all to his game. Crisis semi-averted.

Taylor winning re-confirmed. Turner is down to keep Taylor :duca: Thursday needs to happen right now, this second, so nothing changes.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Kings.

• Chris

• Michael196

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Harmonizer said:

Taylor winning re-confirmed. Turner is down to keep Taylor :duca: Thursday needs to happen right now, this second, so nothing changes.

The ONLY thing that could mess this up… is Brittany herself. It’s just so much times for things to shift but we shall see. Right now… we have hope! :cm:

2 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

I just don't trust Turner nor Brittany keeping Taylor. :rip:

Same :skull: 

It's in Turner's best interest to keep Alyssa around. Monte went after Michael but he won't go after Turner, he's pissing me off

6 hours ago, Michael196 said:

kind of off topic, but I've been watching some clips from the challenge (which I have never watched) that include bb hgs and dear God the shameless racism from every corner especially the non americans the british ones in particular, and they cover it up by making it seem like it's all game/strategy related when it's obviously not... does the show usually get backlash like bb does?

Idk what show you’re watching, but there’s barely any racism found on The Challenge today (and really for the past 3-4 years) and if there were MTV would drop anyone participating in it, even if their comments were made outside of the show. Now had your said you watched any season with Camilla, I would’ve backed your comment. They let that nasty woman and her blatant and targeted racism disguised as her being “drunk” fly for too long, and only booted her once she did something to a crew member :rip: 

Brittany would be so dumb to keep Alyssa. I have hope she is not the biggest idiot that's ever played.

Oh wow Brittany Legend Pierzina, 3 veto now. Coming for her fourth next week :jonny6:

14 minutes ago, Harmonizer said:

Brittany would be so dumb to keep Alyssa. I have hope she is not the biggest idiot that's ever played.

But that’s the only way for her to win. At least with Alyssa she has like 20% chance to win :rip:. She’s definitely lose against the other 3. 

Brittany hypnotyzed queen. Despite everyone saying she is doing nothing but actually she is always doing way too much and cannot keep her mouth shut. She just dont win a lot of comps and her tie with Micheal made everyone downgrade her.

Now she wake up and choose to win comp.

Taylor better flirt with Monte for the whole week, you're in danger girl.

Montflop wants to put Taylor on the block over Turner tho :deadbanana4:  Stupid Michael should come for him not legend Jasmine when the house split into two. 

24 minutes ago, Harmonizer said:

6 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

But that’s the only way for her to win. At least with Alyssa she has like 20% chance to win :rip:. She’s definitely lose against the other 3. 

True.

But Britt will still vote for Taylor though.

Its all depend on Monte now. Even if theres girls alliance, he needs to wake up and realize that he can beat these girls but not Tunner. And clearly the girl alliance is not that solid consider all 3 have been throwing each other under the bus to him lol.

Edited by chiliam

5 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

Wait even Alyssa will win against Brittany icon :deadbanana4:

Alyssa will get Indy, Jasmine, Terrance, Turner & Kyle :deadbanana4:

5 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

Montflop wants to put Taylor on the block over Turner tho :deadbanana4:  Stupid Michael should come for him not legend Jasmine when the house split into two. 

Yeah the way i was rooting hard for Icon Jasmine to win that damm Veto. Or Britt/Micheal should take the shot at Monte that week.

4 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

Wait even Alyssa will win against Brittany icon :deadbanana4:

Alyssa will get Indy, Jasmine, Terrance, Turner & Kyle :deadbanana4:

You can be #2 #3 and still become icon though.

The way this season serve so many iconic houseguest.

Even Paloma 1st week exit is iconic.

Amerrar, Daniel, Nicole delusional is also iconic.

Jasmine is iconic for her meme face alone not to mention her voice, her injury and her damm birthday.

Indy is also serving some memorable moments

Micheal iconic comp wins and exit

Brittany hynotyze power

And Taylor as a whole is icon

14 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

I mean if he does and she goes I’m fine with that. She IS the one to beat at this point, but personally (biases aside) sending her home over Turner is a joke. Turner has been playing this game well and he wouldn’t take Monte into a final 2 if it came down to it. Best bet would be sending Alyssa out because she seems like a threat and could win over the jury against Monte or Turner (but not Brittany who is dead last, and most certainly not Taylor who is favored and well positioned with a majority of the jury)

If Taylor goes up there’s a strong chance she goes home. Maybe getting rid of a Michael wasn’t such a good idea. 

Monte also dumb cuz Turner would send his ass home in a heartbeat next week if he wins the veto. 

If Monte somehow goes eventually, Turner has this in the bag.

Alyssa is literally breezing by this season.

:rip:

Queenflea winning her third Veto.

I don't know why ppl hate her so much...she's a chaotic mess, but at least she's playing the game...unlike others.

Now I need Taylord to mist Monturd to put Turdner on the block and evict his ass. Monte has to realize he will have the hardest time beating Turner if he lets this opportunity go to waste.

I want an all-girls final 3 and I said that ****.

Brittany gave a long cam talk (with skippy giving some shady zoom ins on her eyes) and she said she it’s gonna be her and Taylor v the boys next week, so Ratlyssa is confirmed gone at this point :giraffe:

5 minutes ago, Kings. said:

EAUX :jonny6: 

i don’t understand this. how would she the veto on taylor? just by not using it?

anyway i have a serious crush on Ian Terry from BB. he’s a cute twink. even in the all stars season he was still cute. 

bigbro14_cast_ianterry.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.