Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Kings.

• Chris

• Michael196

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Khamis said:

so what exactly does Monte want? :rip:

Does he want Turner out but doesn’t want to be the one to take the shot? Bc he just laid out the whole week right here

I think Monte would ideally like Turner out this week, but Turner would only go on the block if his hand is "forced" to put him up. He knows Alyssa and Turner are close, so he wants to split them up.

14 minutes ago, chiliam said:

I just realize Alyssa while doing and winning nothing still seccure 4 jury vote Indy/Jasmine/Terrence/Kyle and Tunner will most likely to vote for her.

Imagine she got carry to final 2 and win the whole thing. It would be such an iconic mess, the 1st ever winner who doesnt win any comps lol.

She would get their votes only if she was against Brittany, as for the rest only Terrance will vote for her if she’s next to Tay... not even kyle.

3 minutes ago, mxoonlight said:

Carrying this season on his back until the very end. Iconic :bibliahh: 

He’s a superfan and did what he loves to see others do, and we appreciate that :clap3:

last night was so frustrating... Monte and Turner are the definition of men getting what they want by doing the BARE minimum :biblio:

if either of them wins this season it will be a STAIN on an otherwise great season

Just now, Lost In Paradise said:

last night was so frustrating... Monte and Turner are the definition of men getting what they want by doing the BARE minimum :biblio:

if either of them wins this season it will be a STAIN on an otherwise great season

Alyssa, Brittany, and Taylor have been contributing virtually nothing strategically and competitively this season tho. 

2 hours ago, inmymendes said:

Julie’s face when Michael exited the house :ahh:

QtCtSdk.jpg

Ubu8Ikx.jpg

Chenbot glitched like 50 times last night :dies:

2 hours ago, Harmonizer said:

I don't know how true this is, but this is a pretty big Reality TV YouTuber

Will Kirby won season 2 without winning anything, so it will be the first time in 21 years

well didn’t if they’ll have another chance to get him out and would have been so dumb not to do it, although I stressed a little when Monte won since he said in the dr that he wants to stick with boys...

2 hours ago, Harmonizer said:

Hopefully he doesn’t suddenly turn on Tay during the week like he usually does...

Taylor did that :jonny5: I think that's why Turner trusts her and now that's why he never nominated her against Brittany. I think Brittany is toast this week.

11 minutes ago, Shy Boy said:

#FireJulieChenMoonves

Julie Chen Moonves is also serving on this iconic night.

We dont want Chenbot, we want her to keep glitching and serve us these meme moments

this season will have a trash winner. oh well! great season regardless.

ready to laminate my Taylor Hater card!

backstab her best ally in the house, can't win a comp to save her life *besides one that was thrown to her*, all of her annoying "bad ass queen" DRs that she never backs up in the house. goes on a show about making social connections and wants sympathy for being cold and standoffish and shy during the first 3 weeks

maybe Terrance was right all along :sorry:

terrance holding his taylor hate TIGHT still after eviction is really something... saying he would have peace in his heart if taylor left after him lmaoo what a clown

1 hour ago, Shy Boy said:

#FireJulieChenMoonves

Lmao i was like what

47 minutes ago, Lost In Paradise said:

backstab her best ally in the house, can't win a comp to save her life *besides one that was thrown to her*, all of her annoying "bad ass queen" DRs that she never backs up in the house. goes on a show about making social connections and wants sympathy for being cold and standoffish and shy during the first 3 weeks

FbIMDjbVQAAJ-yI.jpg

6 hours ago, chiliam said:

I just realize Alyssa while doing and winning nothing still seccure 4 jury vote Indy/Jasmine/Terrence/Kyle and Tunner will most likely to vote for her.

Imagine she got carry to final 2 and win the whole thing. It would be such an iconic mess, the 1st ever winner who doesnt win any comps lol.

Lowkey rooting for Alyssa to win ngl lol. It would be iconic that she's barely played the game and would still get at least 4 jury votes 

1 hour ago, Lost In Paradise said:

1. It's a game - Michael was more loyal to Britt than he was to Taylor

2. It wasn't thrown to her

3. If she said what she said in the DR to people's faces, she wouldn't be in such a good social position now

4. She never asked for sympathy and some people don't open up right away. She also *tried* to make friendships, but as seen on the LF no matter what she did to anyone they would immediately talk **** the second she left the room.

We have found the person with the worst takes this season. Congrats! Also it's funny how you said this season will have a terrible winner, but only singled out Taylor :dies: So you think Taylor's going to win?

25 minutes ago, Harmonizer said:

1. It's a game - Michael was more loyal to Britt than he was to Taylor

2. It wasn't thrown to her

3. If she said what she said in the DR to people's faces, she wouldn't be in such a good social position now

4. She never asked for sympathy and some people don't open up right away. She also *tried* to make friendships, but as seen on the LF no matter what she did to anyone they would immediately talk **** the second she left the room.

We have found the person with the worst takes this season. Congrats! Also it's funny how you said this season will have a terrible winner, but only singled out Taylor :dies: So you think Taylor's going to win?

GET THAT ***** :bibliahh:

2 hours ago, Lost In Paradise said:

She’s got one of the best social games in the house and could ride being the #1 Target for weeks straight to Top 5 despite “not being able to win a comp to save her life” and a messy ass HOH week (that was not thrown to her as was admitted by all the HGs) that put a huge target on her back that even then somehow she got out of unscathed as well. An icon, I fear. :jonny5:

Edited by Khamis

aww I touched a nerve in the Taylor-hive! seethe, sheep

the only reason she's even still there is CBS stepping in (during a social experiment game, which kinda voids this season's result, even if it was super entertainting)

Mike is a mess and all, but I just love how he respects Tay even after voting him out even when they've been allies and he was barely threw hate at her, in her face and behind her back and didn't feel entitled to he vote, meanwhile, terrance the complete opposite in both aspects. truly fascinating to witness two completely different behaviors.  

1 hour ago, Lost In Paradise said:

aww I touched a nerve in the Taylor-hive! seethe, sheep

the only reason she's even still there is CBS stepping in (during a social experiment game, which kinda voids this season's result, even if it was super entertainting)

Producers mess with the game all the time so

This DE was one of the best episodes of BB ever :jonny5:

the Jury segment :jonny5:

Michael's ICONIC exit :jonny:

the way you haters will now have to DEAL with him being a BB Legend :ahh:

where is that member who dragged me for saying this was one of the best seasons of BB the other day? :biblio:

Week after week the season SERVED with basically EVERY episode :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.