• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Kings.

• Chris

• Michael196

Top Posters In This Topic

Idk how to do the spoiler thing, but Taylor should be safe this week

Omw to work and thinking about last night, yet it doesn’t feel real. That was a chaotic mess, but a good chaotic mess :jonnycat: I also was thinking about jury and those left in the game, and this is a solid bunch. This season is one of the better ones.

Ugh this sounds like the first truly iconic season in a really long time, I have so much to catch up on but I'm quaking that Taylor (probably) is making it to final 4 :jonny3:

3 minutes ago, Luis said:

But

Reveal hidden contents

Monte is the new HOH 

sis u don't need spoilers in here 

4 minutes ago, dabunique said:

sis u don't need spoilers in here 

Just in case lol

7 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Monte HoH

i called it. these girls are so useless at comps, him and turner are just gonna keep tossing the wins back and forth till the end :zzz: 

Just now, Scandalous said:

i called it. these girls are so useless at comps, him and turner are just gonna keep tossing the wins back and forth till the end :zzz: 

its fine, they need to win veto and its bye bye Turner

if da girls don't successfully send him home they don't deserve anything including Taylor

Michael's words will echo in da ears all da way to Jury

4 minutes ago, dabunique said:

if da girls don't successfully send him home they don't deserve anything including Taylor

I was going to say that there’s no such scenario...
But then remembered that there is, so hopefully the girl that isn’t nominated wins the veto and turner get nominated by default and they vote him out!!!

Just now, Michael196 said:

I was going to say that there’s no such scenario...
But then remembered that there is, so hopefully the girl that isn’t nominated wins the veto and turner get nominated by default and they vote him out!!!

regardless of social game, she needs at least one big move and winning veto to send Turner home is a piece she needs in her resume

also don't forget dat even Monte has another chance to pad his resume by sending Turner home

I just realize Alyssa while doing and winning nothing still seccure 4 jury vote Indy/Jasmine/Terrence/Kyle and Tunner will most likely to vote for her.

Imagine she got carry to final 2 and win the whole thing. It would be such an iconic mess, the 1st ever winner who doesnt win any comps lol.

9 minutes ago, dabunique said:

regardless of social game, she needs at least one big move and winning veto to send Turner home is a piece she needs in her resume

also don't forget dat even Monte has another chance to pad his resume by sending Turner home

You’re right, but would Monte really keep any of them over turner?

Carrying this season on his back until the very end. Iconic :bibliahh: 

Btw the veto was epic and Mike was killing it, I was shook watching him moving like that!

but the funny thing is that I thought that it was between Tay and Mike and was confused and surprised when Monte won... didn’t notice that he was doing this good...

32 minutes ago, dabunique said:

I don't know how true this is, but this is a pretty big Reality TV YouTuber

21 minutes ago, chiliam said:

I just realize Alyssa while doing and winning nothing still seccure 4 jury vote Indy/Jasmine/Terrence/Kyle and Tunner will most likely to vote for her.

Imagine she got carry to final 2 and win the whole thing. It would be such an iconic mess, the 1st ever winner who doesnt win any comps lol.

Will Kirby won season 2 without winning anything, so it will be the first time in 21 years

veto comp needs to be like a romcom trivia or tampon inserting competition 

so what exactly does Monte want? :rip:

Does he want Turner out but doesn’t want to be the one to take the shot? Bc he just laid out the whole week right here

17 minutes ago, inmymendes said:

Julie’s face when Michael exited the house :ahh:

QtCtSdk.jpg

Ubu8Ikx.jpg

:ahh: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.