• Michael196

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Shy Boy said:

I am CACKLING with the memes tonight.

4 minutes ago, Harmonizer said:

I am CACKLING with the memes tonight.

Literally

FcLqO9-XgAIh0Z6?format=jpg&name=900x900

Watching that live was an experience. Literally the most exciting episode of Big Brother since...... BB17?

the second hour was amazing + the jury segment

the only thing that would've made it more perfect was if they gave Mike the first speech and then Brit needing to make a case for herself while being in the state she was in :dies:

32 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

To be fair Kyland's eviction last year was iconic too. He had Julie yelling:ahh:

That is a top tier eviction moment as well! Kyland really went there and the tension was so juicy. I rewatched that so many times that night :laugh:

How many members does everyone have left in their draft? I have Monte and TayLORD.

Michael’s eyes and hair served deranged lost psycho the whole time during that interview with Julie :bibliahh:

what a turn of events! I’m actually surprised 

Manifesting this

10 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

How many members does everyone have left in their draft? I have Monte and TayLORD.

Same here

The other half was Joseph and P****a

14 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

Just Taylor. I lost Pooch, Joseph, and Kyle :weeps:

im just praying we don’t ruin this excellent season w a Monte Turner F2 :mazen: 

veto wins are the most important thing for the next two weeks

What a ride!!!! Mike SCRAMBLING more than eggs on a Sunday morning, as Jasmine would say. 

Micheal finally served BB Queenery, I can’t imagine how dirty he would’ve gotten had he been nominated all week :rip:

I need a Britt/Taylor final 2 at this point. PLEASE get pigpen OUT. Brittany for HOH this week followed by Taylor the next. Alyssa can stay WINLESS and USELESS, more so than Queen Victoria because even SHE had a veto win by this point!!

46 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

Taylor and Brittany because I’m smart like that.

I was rooting for Michael but this was a great double eviction episode. He's exactly the type of target they're designed for and it's satisfying to see them take advantage of the opportunity for once.

As long as one of Taylor/Brittany makes the final two and Alyssa doesn't win I think I'll be satisfied with the season as a whole.

Brittany was GAGGED! Poor her. 

Edited by Drama

This season has been AMAZING. Best BB season in such a long time! That double eviction was crazy, best episode of BB I've seen in years. Plus the jury segment ate. Loved seeing Joseph again :WAP:

This season has to end with a Taylor win! It would be the perfect ending. We need Turner to somehow leave this week, he's her biggest hurdle to getting to F2

that ep was so good michael delivered. the brittney dragging and everyone looking shocked + his exit lmfaooo

i feel bad for Michael but at the same time have so much respect for most of the houseguests this season, they came to play their own game and really want to snatch that win. 

I need Britt/Alissa/Taylor stick together and realize they have to evict one of the guy this week. Cause they cant compete with any of those two in final 3.

Tuner cannot compete next HOH, so its 3 girls vs Monte, if they can win or vote together, we can have a final 3 girls which would be amazing way to end the season

Edited by chiliam

Loving the praise for this season. Its up and down but ultimately we have so many drama and storyline and strategy.

The early boot are all iconic in their all way and the jury phrase also deliver with Kyle`s betrayal and the race narrative then they serve us this iconic double eviction. I`m rooting hard for Michael in that Veto but it is what it is, not too mad cause he is serving everything up until very last moment, what a queen. 

Its officially the best season since BB17 and in top 5 season ever.

Now we just need the girls sticking together and serve us all girls final 3.

4 hours ago, Mohzy said:

Michael is a Legend. 

4 hours ago, Stepfon said:

Serving literal ICON and LEGEND in 10 minutes.

4 hours ago, Kings. said:

Michael really pulled a Daenerys in those final moments :bibliahh:

season 7 dragon GIF by Game of Thrones

4 hours ago, Khamis said:

Literal ICON behavior. He really gave us everything :bibliahh:

The stanning, we finally get a gay that worth stanning the comp wins, the strategy, the passive aggressive all season and going out with a bang. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.