• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Kings.

• Chris

• Michael196

Top Posters In This Topic

what did yall think of the editing of the ep? was it fair?

• ATRL Moderator

The edit wasn't that great for Michael/Brittany either. They made it seem like Michael only brought it up to further his game :rip:

Perched to see how the rest plays out tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, Marvin said:

The edit wasn't that great for Michael/Brittany either. They made it seem like Michael only brought it up to further his game :rip:

Perched to see how the rest plays out tomorrow.

Idk I felt it wasn’t that bad for Michael. They showed him multiple times saying he would only use the information with Taylor and Monte’s blessing and showed him saying that it’s difficult for this information to not be used for game when any information you reveal in the game will be used for game. But he was dragged by Turner in the DR so I would say it was pretty neutral

I feel like the edit almost makes no sense this season if you’re not following it online to some degree :dies: I know it’s never super accurate but this one has to be whiplash for the casuals

4 minutes ago, orange22 said:

I feel like the edit almost makes no sense this season if you’re not following it online to some degree :dies: I know it’s never super accurate but this one has to be whiplash for the casuals

Why they aired what Kyle said about a cookout 2 0 already before

5 minutes ago, orange22 said:

Just go over to Facebook the soccer moms are furious lol.

Just now, Insanity said:

Why they aired what Kyle said about a cookout 2 0 already before

They should’ve showed some of his racial remarks but they’re not. 

Just now, dussymob said:

They should’ve showed some of his racial remarks but they’re not. 

Which ones?

7 minutes ago, dussymob said:

Just go over to Facebook the soccer moms are furious lol.

FB is defending Kyle and hate Michael/ Brittany :dies:

Edited by Insanity

19 hours ago, dussymob said:

They might leave it on a cliffhanger when Kyle enters DR

your mind :bloo:

21 minutes ago, orange22 said:

or the way Cookout was mentioned many times, if you didn't watch last season it must make no sense :dies:

1 hour ago, Insanity said:

FB is defending Kyle and hate Michael/ Brittany :dies:

for certain colorless people, the most offensive thing you can do is call a white person racist

Love how Michael stans keep conveniently forgetting that this happened.

People more mad at Michael/Brittany for the questionable timing of the calling out of racism than they are with Kyle ACTUALLY being racist :rip:  

tho tbh they hardcore have been protecting Kyle with the edit, they should have shown WAY more than just that. 

Production probably mad at M/B for ruining their golden boy. 

just watched the episode. i thought it was fairly edited although i wish they included more of kyle mentioning the cookout. looking forward to the house meeting

7 hours ago, EriKills said:

People more mad at Michael/Brittany for the questionable timing of the calling out of racism than they are with Kyle ACTUALLY being racist :rip:  

tho tbh they hardcore have been protecting Kyle with the edit, they should have shown WAY more than just that. 

Production probably mad at M/B for ruining their golden boy. 

Society we live in

9 hours ago, shookgrande said:

your mind :bloo:

or the way Cookout was mentioned many times, if you didn't watch last season it must make no sense :dies:

Predictable big brother 

With the amount of time they had... I thought it was a fine edit, decent, but again, this should have slowly been highlighted when these conversations happened. I will never understand the Big Brother producers for creating their own inaccurate stories that they fit to make their own narrative and then make a cluster **** episode when their imagined storyline doesn't align. Just accurately show what is happening in the house... that's it?

But I am happy Kyle is going tonight and PRAYING for a Monte/Taylor HOH

ugh this house meeting happened when they was watching da movie lol

i wish casuals would trust us live feeders more, why would we lie when we have all da backup and time stamps

wednesday nights i go to my mom and have dinner and we drink and talk about stuff and watch big brother

when i tell u dat my mom wanted to jump through da screen and punch KKKyle out

i'm like mom u better calm ur 70 year old ass lol, she's like don't let this age fool u, i can still kick ur ass, and i'm liek carry on mom

i wanted more receipts

cuz all i see here is he thought another cookout might happen and dats why da casuals think Michael & Bug Eyes r setting him up

what i don't like is everyone is like da optics da optics and i'm like phuck dem optics and tell him its racist and why

Have Terrance and Alyssa stopped campaigning? I can't believe Taylor has been the final nominee 4 times, is about to make the final 7, and as of now only has one vote cast against her. Queen tingz. :foxaylove2:

Which side of the peen do you guys think Indy gets over Jasmine?

Left or right side?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.