• dabunique

• Kings.

• Chris

• Michael196

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, dabunique said:

They need to show this!

SO KKKyle continued his rudemption arc by once again spilling all he knows

He told Monte dat Joseph didn't sell him or Taylor out, it was a plan by da After Party to make him look bad

but he did say dat Joe did throw Mike & Britt utb

1 hour ago, dabunique said:

He told Monte dat Joseph didn't sell him or Taylor out, it was a plan by da After Party to make him look bad

Monte better not forgive him/keep him :biblio:

6 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

he won't

1 hour ago, dabunique said:

Take the info to Taylor and throw him out the door :wanda:

she will be so happy and will drag him tomorrow in her speech or goodbye message...

theres no way kkkyle is staying right?

7 minutes ago, Insanity said:

theres no way kkkyle is staying right?

there is always a possibility especially with multiple people tryin to flip da vote

3 minutes ago, dabunique said:

there is always a possibility especially with multiple people tryin to flip da vote

where do the votes lay right now?

Alyssa - evict Taylor?

Terrance - evict Taylor?

Mike/ Britt - evict Kyle? 

Edited by Insanity

I didn’t watch any feeds yesterday but I’m reading updates. Kyle and Alyssa officially broke up yesterday but ****** after they broke up? :psyduck:

Here for Kyle and Indy hooking up in jury, give us some post season drama. A Nick/Bella/Kat tea

I don’t get why comp wins continue to be so overrated season after season - both by the houseguests and the fans. It seems all season long people have been hyping Michael up as such an amazing player and guaranteed to win. The second he loses a veto when he’s not HOH he’s gone. Even if he does win every veto here on out, the second he’s not HOH, his closest ally Brittany is gone. He’s been the biggest target in the house for weeks now. He’ll likely stay that way the rest of the game. His weaponization of Kyle’s comments for his personal gain was the biggest strategic blunder of his stay in the house thus far, and it has the chance to sour most of the jury’s perceptions of him (and has already soured all the fans’ perception of him).

At this point, Monte, Taylor, and Turner would all beat him in a F2. Even if he and Brittany do win their way to the end, I’d say that was a giant stroke of luck, as he may have still been nominated and voted out this week had he not been picked to play in the veto, since Turner, Monte, and Terrance made it clear how much they don’t like Michael’s opportunistic timing. In fact, it probably would have looked even worse had Michael weaponized it while being eligible to become the replacement nom sitting beside Brittany. He could win every comp he plays in for the rest of the season, shatter the comp record, and win the title, and I still don’t think he becomes a top 10 or even top 20 Big Brother player of all time. There is a reason Jackson isn’t in those best player or best winner conversations either.

There is an argument, however, that Monte would become a top 20 Big Brother player. Was never in danger even when he was nominated, has never been an immediate target for anyone even despite the all-white alliance thing, has been smart about when to win comps, has always had an excellent read on what’s happening throughout the entirety of the game, has played the middle very effectively without being called out, has a solid relationship with everyone who would make up the jury (even Kyle).

2 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

I didn’t watch any feeds yesterday but I’m reading updates. Kyle and Alyssa officially broke up yesterday but ****** after they broke up? :psyduck:

Here for Kyle and Indy hooking up in jury, give us some post season drama. A Nick/Bella/Kat tea

goodbye sex?

4 minutes ago, Insanity said:

where do the votes lay right now?

Alyssa - evict Taylor?

Terrance - evict Taylor?

Mike/ Britt - evict Kyle? 

Mike-Britt-Monte - Evict Kyle

Terrance - evict Taylor

Alyssa - she said she would evict Kyle but she had 20 seconds with him last night so she probably vote to keep himnow

Terrance has been working Monte because he burned all bridges with Michael & Brittany in da house meeting

2 minutes ago, Thuggin said:

I don’t get why comp wins continue to be so overrated season after season - both by the houseguests and the fans. It seems all season long people have been hyping Michael up as such an amazing player and guaranteed to win. The second he loses a veto when he’s not HOH he’s gone. Even if he does win every veto here on out, the second he’s not HOH, his closest ally Brittany is gone. He’s been the biggest target in the house for weeks now. He’ll likely stay that way the rest of the game. His weaponization of Kyle’s comments for his personal gain was the biggest strategic blunder of his stay in the house thus far, and it has the chance to sour most of the jury’s perceptions of him (and has already soured all the fans’ perception of him).

At this point, Monte, Taylor, and Turner would all beat him in a F2. Even if he and Brittany do win their way to the end, I’d say that was a giant stroke of luck, as he may have still been nominated and voted out this week had he not been picked to play in the veto, since Turner, Monte, and Terrance made it clear how much they don’t like Michael’s opportunistic timing. In fact, it probably would have looked even worse had Michael weaponized it while being eligible to become the replacement nom sitting beside Brittany. He could win every comp he plays in for the rest of the season, shatter the comp record, and win the title, and I still don’t think he becomes a top 10 or even top 20 Big Brother player of all time.

There is an argument, however, that Monte would become a top 20 Big Brother player. Was never in danger even when he was nominated, has never been an immediate target for anyone even despite the all-white alliance thing, has been smart about when to win comps, has always had an excellent read on what’s happening throughout the entirety of the game, has played the middle very effectively without being called out, has a solid relationship with everyone who would make up the jury (even Kyle).

I'm not so sure they would beat him.  Really depends on his argument and the way the rest of the jury goes out.  

38 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

Why would Monte keep Kyle and he's literally been spilling tea on every alliance he's been in for weeks now...

I cant wait to rejoice and celebrate on thursday!

The racist almost ruined the season and now he’s going home! 

10 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

I cant wait to rejoice and celebrate on thursday!

The racist almost ruined the season and now he’s going home! 

da season been ruined already but it was on brand for him LOL

LOL

6 minutes ago, dabunique said:

:rip: theres zero black people in Utah?

3 minutes ago, Insanity said:

:rip: theres zero black people in Utah?

dats what has me so confused, u out here trashing a whole state lol

5 hours ago, Harmonizer said:

Kyle being the easier person to make it to the final 2 means absolutely nothing if he is actively trying to go after you.

Kyle is better for Turner, Alyssa, and Terrance's game.

Kyle is bad for Michael, Brittany, and Monte's game as those will be who he targets first.

SpoilerGirl is dumb

Why would they reward that bigot with 2nd place prize. 

Edited by 1DES

59 minutes ago, dabunique said:

da season been ruined already but it was on brand for him LOL

No it’s not? :skull:

42 minutes ago, dabunique said:

the excuses

52 minutes ago, dabunique said:

LOL

queen :clap3:

Michael is a rat but a racist he is not!

To win the game you sometimes have to be a rat/play dirty :coffee2:

1 hour ago, Thuggin said:

At this point, Monte, Taylor, and Turner would all beat him in a F2. Even if he and Brittany do win their way to the end, I’d say that was a giant stroke of luck, as he may have still been nominated and voted out this week had he not been picked to play in the veto, since Turner, Monte, and Terrance made it clear how much they don’t like Michael’s opportunistic timing. In fact, it probably would have looked even worse had Michael weaponized it while being eligible to become the replacement nom sitting beside Brittany. He could win every comp he plays in for the rest of the season, shatter the comp record, and win the title, and I still don’t think he becomes a top 10 or even top 20 Big Brother player of all time. There is a reason Jackson isn’t in those best player or best winner conversations either.

Exactly this. Michael definitely has the best understanding of the game and his the biggest superfan, but his game has not been impressive. His 2 HOH wins have gotten out Daniel and Jasmine. It's understandable why he did, but neither made an impact. He also hasn't done anything that crazy with the veto. He saved himself twice and used one of them to backdoor Daniel, but other than that his competition wins have actually made his game less impressive, if that makes sense.

16 minutes ago, 1DES said:

Why would they reward that bigot with 2nd place prize. 

I don't think they should, but I was stating why SpoilerGirl saying it was smart to take Kyle to the final 2 for an easy win doesn't apply for everyone.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.