• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Kings.

• Chris

• Michael196

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, dabunique said:

Wait one muthaphuckin second, Turner spent all last night tryin to keep Kyle? Really? LOL

If Brittany/Michael/Monte vote her out then they deserve all the **** coming their way post season, because of this week’s revelations/events...

I could give zero fs about the rest since they’re already over.

this week kkkyle, next week a double, I need the girls to kick it into high gear and not target each other

Alyssa kicks Mike/Brittany kicks Turner and Tay kicks crockpotbitch the week after, in that order, then Monte kicks either of the white girls to get to top three with Tay and the other one.

i totally understand why Turne wants Taylor out, he's da only one who has noticed her voodoo

and da only reason to keep KKKyle is to always have him as a target but honestly this ain't da time for dat lol

because when u least expect it, KKKyle will win an HoH or a Veto

If Terrance and Turner convince Monte to keep KKKyle it’s gonna be OVER with this season :deadbanana2:

UGH I HATE:

Turner

Alyssa

KKKyle

Terrance

Monte pls be smart and EVICT KYLE :jonny2:

There's no way they keep Kyle, y'all are stressing out over nothing, this is just content for Thursday's eviction to build suspense :skull: 

taylor told turner that him and kyle would have been first out from the leftovers and turner hasn't gotten over it. which is understandable if true. he feels like taylor would put him up after everything that transpired between them. I feel like he feels used and like Kyle is better for his game and he doesn't feel like Kyle's motives were truly about race I think.

with all that said, kyle is definitely going home and I never liked Turner. I never got over him not taking showers even if he took a few showers here and there and had the viewers fooled with his fake woke anti bullying crap. he never had me fooled for a sec and I just know that hes the nasty type to take a shower and not clean in between his cheeks. 

2 hours ago, dabunique said:

da way these people thought they were being da great white saviors only to be read for filth for being complacent 

da whites continue to defend KKKyle liek their lives r on da lines

using terms as anti woke and ****, i'm like this is da hill y'all wanna die on

ugh hence why CRT is so important but i digress ....

The people in the comments PURPOSELY DENSE. As if they can’t see what she is saying. BLACK PEOPLE experienced actual racism today. PERSONALLY AFFECTED as we are countless times in life. Bout to get sent home bc of there skin and backgrounds as has happened the past 22 years. But Alyssa crying bc she got a racist boyfriend that didn’t clue her in on some things, that’s where the concern is. That’s where the sympathy goes. Chile…. THE MESS.

watch cbs puts this in the edit so the idiots can label Taylor as racist while the glaze over Kyle. 

Edited by Khamis

My ranking of the houseguests:

1. Taylor (queen)

2. Michael (king that saved the season)

3. Brittany (basically Michael’s pet/sidekick)

4. Monte (has potential but idk with him)

5. Alyssa (harmless floater)
6. Turner (his taylor hate boner is gross)

7. Terrance (trash)

8. KKKyle (going out this week)

20 minutes ago, CrimsonX said:

taylor told turner that him and kyle would have been first out from the leftovers and turner hasn't gotten over it. which is understandable if true. he feels like taylor would put him up after everything that transpired between them. I feel like he feels used and like Kyle is better for his game and he doesn't feel like Kyle's motives were truly about race I think.

with all that said, kyle is definitely going home and I never liked Turner. I never got over him not taking showers even if he took a few showers here and there and had the viewers fooled with his fake woke anti bullying crap. he never had me fooled for a sec and I just know that hes the nasty type to take a shower and not clean in between his cheeks. 

Taylor did not say this

Monte eluded dat da other side wanted Turner & KKKyle out but it was actually da bug eyed b!tch and white tear wh0re of Brittany who said it

People need to think, why in da world would someone go up to da current HoH and tell dem they wanted him or KKKyle out

7 minutes ago, dabunique said:

People need to think, why in da world would someone go up to da current HoH and tell dem they wanted him or KKKyle out

Turner said Taylor said it to him. No clue if it’s true or not but it doesn’t even matter cause I never liked him and still don’t like him and if Taylor did want him out I totally understand cause I wouldn’t want his musty ass in the house either.

We need a Taylor HOH on Thursday, I feel like she will target Turder and Terrance. Michael will probably target Monte

Kkkyle this week. Turner and Terrance next week during the double :) 

1 hour ago, CrimsonX said:

taylor told turner that him and kyle would have been first out from the leftovers

Wait.. when this happened? I’m confused. I thought Turner found out this from Joseph when he revealed that Taylor wanted a final 4 with him, Brittany & Michael. And why he’s mad at this. He had a final 4 deal with the other leftover guys. And one of Taylor/Brit/Michael (probably Taylor) will be their first target as well. It’s fair and square when it come to final 7. 

Taylor never ever think to betray that 7 before final 7. But Turner and Kyle started to prioritize Alyssa over LO in the past few weeks

24 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

We need a Taylor HOH on Thursday, I feel like she will target Turder and Terrance. Michael will probably target Monte

Taylor said she wouldn't go after Turner because he doesn't deserved to be punished for doing the right thing.

Michael and Terrance are the two targets depending who gets HOH. Britt/Michael may target Monte, but I think they are leaning towards The Leftover Reunion

Turner can STFU cause he's been plotting for Taylor to be 7th ever since they created the leftovers. He came into the leftovers with an alliance of 4 and had a final 2 with KKKyle. 

Turner is still the flop who nominated 3 Leftovers and is sending his best friend and final 2 out the door while talking **** about Taylor's HoH. Meanwhile, Taylor got out a target for her AND flipped her around to wanting her to win at the end. 

Michael and Brittany are messy for using what KKKyle did to advance their games BUT at least they actually followed through with it unlike performative ass Tyler in Some Stars. If it weren't for them making that move, either Monte or Taylor would be going home this week and instead the 30 year old 2 pump chump racist is going out the door girlfriendless, jobless, and having his management team drop him so for that I will always stan.

48 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Turner can STFU cause he's been plotting for Taylor to be 7th ever since they created the leftovers. He came into the leftovers with an alliance of 4 and had a final 2 with KKKyle. 

Turner is still the flop who nominated 3 Leftovers and is sending his best friend and final 2 out the door while talking **** about Taylor's HoH. Meanwhile, Taylor got out a target for her AND flipped her around to wanting her to win at the end. 

Michael and Brittany are messy for using what KKKyle did to advance their games BUT at least they actually followed through with it unlike performative ass Tyler in Some Stars. If it weren't for them making that move, either Monte or Taylor would be going home this week and instead the 30 year old 2 pump chump racist is going out the door girlfriendless, jobless, and having his management team drop him so for that I will always stan.

MY GAWD :bibliahh: You better read for filth. “Some Stars” “30 year old 2 pump chump racist” “girlfriendless, jobless, and having his management team drop him” I’M WEAK :deadbanana2:

24 minutes ago, dabunique said:

CLOCK IT :fan:

4 minutes ago, dabunique said:

:lmao: 

1 hour ago, fais_2311 said:

Wait.. when this happened? I’m confused. I thought Turner found out this from Joseph when he revealed that Taylor wanted a final 4 with him, Brittany & Michael. And why he’s mad at this. He had a final 4 deal with the other leftover guys. And one of Taylor/Brit/Michael (probably Taylor) will be their first target as well. It’s fair and square when it come to final 7. 

Taylor never ever think to betray that 7 before final 7. But Turner and Kyle started to prioritize Alyssa over LO in the past few weeks

Turner said Taylor admitted it to him, how true it is I have no clue but he keeps saying it and kept saying it when Michael and Britney were talking to him about Kyle being a racist.

1 hour ago, CrimsonX said:

Turner said Taylor admitted it to him, how true it is I have no clue but he keeps saying it and kept saying it when Michael and Britney were talking to him about Kyle being a racist.

It was a lie.

-

Why are they condoling a GROWN man? :biblionny:

Ma'am u is a white woman who are u to say anything

11 minutes ago, Kings. said:

It was a lie.

-

gurl phuck this busted bug eyed b!tch ... 

wait she needs a jury vote lol

Edited by dabunique

25 minutes ago, dabunique said:

gurl phuck this busted bug eyed b!tch ... 

wait she needs a jury vote lol

27 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Ma'am u is a white woman who are u to say anything

33 minutes ago, Kings. said:

It was a lie.

-

She knows he’s going out and this is simply jury management :fan:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.