Big Brother 24 | Jaylor Base

Staryu

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Puttanesca said:

I really have no idea how they're going to edit Wednesday's episode. It's going to serve mess. :deadbanana2:

I'm so confused too.  How do you show the repeated history of racism by Kyle without spending 10 minutes just looking at old cut footage that should have been included in the episodes originally? :rip: 

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Kings.

• Chris

• Michael196

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, khalyan said:

I'm so confused too.  How do you show the repeated history of racism by Kyle without spending 10 minutes just looking at old cut footage that should have been included in the episodes originally? :rip: 

When it's Michael in the DR saying he wants to spill the beans and then they show a 30 second black and white clip of Kyle telling him he thinks Cookout 2.0 is happening. :ahh:

Terrence is still not giving up on keeping Kyle for game purpose

Not him dragged Brit/Michael earlier for holding the info for game purpose and now he’s trying to do the same. 

38 minutes ago, Kings. said:

And yet :toofunny3:

He couldn’t keep his mouth shut about something that was meant to stay between he and Taylor (his own words) :rip: 

She didn’t even say all that?!Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Bounce

20 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

I really have no idea how they're going to edit Wednesday's episode. It's going to serve mess. :deadbanana2:

I'm ready for that mess

Why are people so mad at Turner? Like, even more so than Michael/Brittany? There's no evidence that he was aware of the KKK proposal until this week. Yes he did take a few moments before deciding to flush his game plan down the drain and target Kyle, but it certainly took a LOT less time than Michael/Brittany who have weaponized Kyle's bias for weeks to target POCs until they turned the gun toward Kyle himself when it became convenient. Is it just because he's targeting Taylor?

1 hour ago, Chris said:

My dear you have been sounding dumb your entire life.

:rip:

Like huh?

I don’t know what your problem is but please stop talking to me. There was multiple people in here saying you sound dumb and you attack me. You’re about to go straight to the block list I don’t argue with strangers….

This clown ass tap dancer better be lucky he wasn’t on a season with Da’vonne. He would’ve been called more than a coon :rip: Because why is this conversation being had with KKKyle of all people? Please don’t piss me off tonight.

Alyssa and Turner admitting they are scared of Mike and Britt because they’re too good at the game :rip: Alyssa started playing the game for the first time this week and she can’t handle it already 

2 hours ago, Desperate Fantast said:

Why are people so mad at Turner? Like, even more so than Michael/Brittany? There's no evidence that he was aware of the KKK proposal until this week. Yes he did take a few moments before deciding to flush his game plan down the drain and target Kyle, but it certainly took a LOT less time than Michael/Brittany who have weaponized Kyle's bias for weeks to target POCs until they turned the gun toward Kyle himself when it became convenient. Is it just because he's targeting Taylor?

he said taylor makes him uncomfortable (when alyssa said that monte makes her uncomfortable)

1 hour ago, Kings. said:

This clown ass tap dancer better be lucky he wasn’t on a season with Da’vonne. He would’ve been called more than a coon :rip: Because why is this conversation being had with KKKyle of all people? Please don’t piss me off tonight.

Let me keep my mouth shut

imagine both of them on last season, they would’ve gotten fried

4 hours ago, dabunique said:

Even this legend is reporting on KKKyle 

The ******* hashtag :bibliahh:

9 hours ago, Bicassie said:

The way some here are still bitching about the season when the evil literally just got defeated. Ya’ll should be more greatful for this blessing :coffee2:

Honestly this season just keeps on giving. Fans are just used to complaining about everything. 

20 minutes ago, azii said:

Honestly this season just keeps on giving. Fans are just used to complaining about everything. 

This is the best BB season in years :jonny:
We now only need the right people to reach F3 :jonny5:

35 minutes ago, dabunique said:

His obsession 

8 hours ago, Desperate Fantast said:

but it certainly took a LOT less time than Michael/Brittany who have weaponized Kyle's bias for weeks to target POCs until they turned the gun toward Kyle himself when it became convenient

Clearly some idiots here do not understand this and then want to play stupid on why I don't vibe with Michael.

dussymob

I can tell Monte wants his F3 to be him, Taylor, Turner. Brittany tonight told Taylor she thinks in a F3 with Monte they have a better shot at beating him than Michael. Monte may actually be winning this game.

I need Terrance or Alyssa to go next week, they are both just dead space in the house at this point. Michael can leave after that 

For the record, anyone can feel free to put me on any block list.

Your existence means absolutely nothing to me and I don't care about your stupid, unwanted opinion.

dussymob

Anyways, BACK to the game:

If Kyle and Michael do not get removed now, they will most likely win.

We already have trash winners from the past, we don't need any more.

11 minutes ago, Chris said:

For the record, anyone can feel free to put me on any block list.

Your existence means absolutely nothing to me and I don't care about your stupid, unwanted opinion.

dussymob

Anyways, BACK to the game:

If Kyle and Michael do not get removed now, they will most likely win.

We already have trash winners from the past, we don't need any more.

Sis i can't with u lol

5 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Sis i can't with u lol

I know, right?

:hey:

da way these people thought they were being da great white saviors only to be read for filth for being complacent 

da whites continue to defend KKKyle liek their lives r on da lines

using terms as anti woke and ****, i'm like this is da hill y'all wanna die on

ugh hence why CRT is so important but i digress ....

Wait one muthaphuckin second, Turner spent all last night tryin to keep Kyle? Really? LOL

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.