• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Kings.

• Chris

• Michael196

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like to get into arguments on here... but, you can try to excuse Michael all you want for waiting to use this info.

but let me remind everyone that this is the same man that said out loud that he wants to tell the DR to give them a curfew to prevent Tay/Monte/Joe from staying up late in Tay's HOH room.

and I wasn't expecting him to use the veto on Tay, but after everything that happened you would think that if the outcome is guaranteed then it doesn't matter who stays up, and therefore he would use on Tay after everything she went through the last 24 hours and also to try and clean up a fraction of his current image.

42 minutes ago, Thuggin said:

For as intelligent as Michael is, he should’ve known how this would play out. I think people are missing the mark though when they claim him exposing Kyle was a game move. I don’t entirely disagree and I do also agree that the timing made it clear this was about self-interest rather than principle, but I also believe a huge motivating factor was just pure spite. :rip: He and Brittany were already guaranteed safety. But he was still mad that Kyle betrayed him, was feeling himself after the veto win, and was seeing blood. If Michael and Brittany were truly concerned about Taylor and Monte‘s well-being and that’s supposed to be the reason they’re trying to get Kyle nominated instead, this information would’ve come out a lot sooner. Michael was literally HOH when Kyle was confiding in him and Brittany. If this really was “beyond game”, Michael could have nominated Kyle himself weeks ago.

I also think this tanks Michael’s jury prospects unless he’s up against Brittany in the end. No way Kyle votes for him now. Alyssa may follow Kyle. I wouldn’t be surprised if Terrance or Monte don’t vote for him given them seeing Michael’s timing as no better than Kyle’s comments. And wait until Joseph finds out about this and the fact that Michael was wanting Terrance to target him.

Out of who’s left:

Taylor > Monte >>> Turner > Terrance > Alyssa > Brittany > Michael > Kyle

I will say though, the fact that Monte is the second most favorable HG on Twitter and second highest HG on Jokers just for being relatively uncontroversial shows what a trainwreck the majority of this cast has been :skull:

Okay some points of correction...Michael did nominate Kyle and part of this pitch was to try to keep him and daniel off the block but he still put him up. Secondly I don't think this will tank his winning chances at all and Alyssa isn't following what Kyle does she barely even speaks to him now. 

2 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

I don't like to get into arguments on here... but, you can try to excuse Michael all you want for waiting to use this info.

but let me remind everyone that this is the same man that said out loud that he wants to tell the DR to give them a curfew to prevent Tay/Monte/Joe from staying up late in Tay's HOH room.

and I wasn't expecting him to use the veto on Tay, but after everything that happened you would think that if the outcome is guaranteed then it doesn't matter who stays up, and therefore he would use on Tay after everything she went through the last 24 hours and also to try and clean up a fraction of his current image.

Yes, he definitely should have used it on Taylor, but Brittany is cracked and would be a mess on the block so idk. 

The fact Monte and Terrance can talk about not ostracizing Kyle when that's exactly was done to Taylor and Joseph for nothing makes my blood boil. 

THIS WAS A NEEDED RESET

THE AFTERPARTY ALL GOT THEIR GAME RUINED

WE ******* WON

TAYLOR WON

Just now, chromatic said:

the way that every time it seems like taylor is about to get evicted, her fate is reversed by something completely unprecedented shaking the entire house out of nowhere, and someone who was targeting her ends up getting evicted instead :deadbanana4: paloma's self-eviction? ameerah's blindside? kyle's spontaneous implosion? she has good karma or something idk :rip: we love that for her

God loves her and she definitely gets good karma from how these people treated her!

ugh Terrance I can't anymore

31 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

yes, yes, a hundred times SI

FbWrSpMaMAAUJ26?format=jpg&name=small

32 minutes ago, dussymob said:

Okay some points of correction...Michael did nominate Kyle and part of this pitch was to try to keep him and daniel off the block but he still put him up. Secondly I don't think this will tank his winning chances at all and Alyssa isn't following what Kyle does she barely even speaks to him now. 

Did he? His first HOH already feels so long ago so I guess I forgot. :rip: Let me correct myself then: he should have nominated Kyle either his second HOH or his first HOH with the intention of sending him home.

Also, after seeing the recent updates, it appears that while Terrance and Monte equated Michael’s timing with Kyle’s comments, they seem to be open to forgiving Kyle. I still don’t think Michael is guaranteed to win in F2 anymore like a lot of people thought he was though.

1 minute ago, dabunique said:

I swear if this man is the reason Kyle stays after this :deadbanana2:

WE NEED KKKYLE OUT NEOW

5 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

I swear if this man is the reason Kyle stays after this :deadbanana2:

WE NEED KKKYLE OUT NEOW

His vote doesn’t matter unless Monte flip and I strongly doubt he would. 

12 minutes ago, Thuggin said:

Did he? His first HOH already feels so long ago so I guess I forgot. :rip: Let me correct myself then: he should have nominated Kyle either his second HOH or his first HOH with the intention of sending him home.

Also, after seeing the recent updates, it appears that while Terrance and Monte equated Michael’s timing with Kyle’s comments, they seem to be open to forgiving Kyle. I still don’t think Michael is guaranteed to win in F2 anymore like a lot of people thought he was though.

Kyle was at Dyre Fest. :rip:

it’s clear as day you haven’t been watching.

Terrance is such an idiot. Thank god he has no power in the house :skull: He's trying to grasp at straws because in reality, now with Kyle leaving he will probably be next. 

The way some here are still bitching about the season when the evil literally just got defeated. Ya’ll should be more greatful for this blessing :coffee2:

• ATRL Moderator

Brittany, Michael, Monte to evict Kyle

Alyssa to evict Taylor

So even if Terrance votes to evict Taylor, Kyle will still leave.

Alyssa has barely touched the block. :deadbanana4:

the best thing about all of this is that production can’t hide their dirty little secret anymore…they will be forced to show what led to this point on wednesday and we love Michael and Brittany for backing production into this corner with their move….absolutely ICONIC :clap3:

Edited by Bicassie

30 minutes ago, dabunique said:

ugh Terrance I can't anymore

because keeping him will... do?

20 minutes ago, dabunique said:

nothing says progressive more than continuously slutshaming a woman that has never spoke ill of you whatsoever

11 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Brittany, Michael, Monte to evict Kyle

Alyssa to evict Taylor

So even if Terrance votes to evict Taylor, Kyle will still leave.

I don’t think even Alyssa will vote to keep Kyle. That would not be a smart move. 

I think Taylor reminds Terrance of an ex that broke his heart. Yes, that’s what it is. That has to be the reason. 

I need Michael and Turner to get axed next, then Brittnay, Alyssa and Terrance in whatever order

Girl….Michael is winning the season as a rat just like Andy :fan:

I will be shocked if he isn’t Final 2 :rip:

5 minutes ago, dussymob said:

I don’t think even Alyssa will vote to keep Kyle. That would not be a smart move. 

So? Alyssa has made a lot of dumb moves. And she can continue too bc at the end of the day she’s a young blonde white women. She’s gonna be given grace until there is none left to give.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.