Big Brother 24 | Jaylor Base

Staryu

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, dabunique said:

as it seems a house meeting went down and we of course missed it

Yeah, apparently house meeting happened and Kyle exposed the Afterparty, Terrance said Michael and Brittany are just as guilty as Kyle for holding onto the information for as long as they did which explains Brittany crying on the 5 minutes of feeds they gave us last night.  

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Kings.

• Chris

• Michael196

Top Posters In This Topic

Terrance calling out Michael/Brittany is a rare W from him. 

i have to keep telling myself its a show

these producers hide stuff so we can be surprised when the tv show airs 

but da whole if a POC speaks about race da feeds get cut but when the white "saviors" talk about race its on all feeds dat doesn't sit right with me

refresh my memory but when was da last time there was a house meeting on feeds?

7 minutes ago, Khamis said:

Ok let’s lay off the good sis @Harmonizeri think y’all are reading too deep into what they are saying. Mike knew what he was doing and it’s as simple as that. Glad Kyle got exposed however. And let’s just leave it at that. The information needed to be exposed either way. 

Thank you :heart: I know Kyle deserves what's coming, I was just explaining why the situation at a whole made me sick.

But let us all celebrate Taylor's mist working, yet again. I think she is in good graces with everyone now?

3 minutes ago, dabunique said:

i have to keep telling myself its a show

these producers hide stuff so we can be surprised when the tv show airs 

but da whole if a POC speaks about race da feeds get cut but when the white "saviors" talk about race its on all feeds dat doesn't sit right with me

refresh my memory but when was da last time there was a house meeting on feeds?

I am pretty sure they promised Kyle they won't put it on the show and had him blow up all his alliances as a storyline for him going on the block. That's the only thing that makes sense. They probably didn't show it so he can apologize for his actions and then they are going to use the other bits to make a storyline for his backdoor.

10 minutes ago, dabunique said:

sis Michael & Brittany were called out last night for holding dat information

Terrance, Taylor, & Monte read dem for filth

Please show me the clips if you know where to find them! I keep seeing that it happened but I can’t see what exactly hapoened

• ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, Harmonizer said:

I am pretty sure they promised Kyle they won't put it on the show and had him blow up all his alliances as a storyline for him going on the block. That's the only thing that makes sense. They probably didn't show it so he can apologize for his actions and then they are going to use the other bits to make a storyline for his backdoor.

Without the knowledge of the all-white alliance, Kyle randomly blowing up his alliance and throwing his final 2 under the bus is going to look so weird if this is what they really do :rip: 

3 minutes ago, Khamis said:

Please show me the clips if you know where to find them! I keep seeing that it happened but I can’t see what exactly hapoened

The feeds cut when this happened, we only know because some house guests have been talking about it since.  

I’m interested to see how they edit/spin this on the show. I’m assuming it’ll be on Wednesday since it all happened before the veto. There are no winners in this situation, Kyle was wrong for his biases and Michael/Britt were wrong for holding onto this  information as leverage.

meh, as far as the colorless people on this season go, the least objectionable is michael.

he's also been less offensive and hateful than several of the poc.

• ATRL Moderator
6 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

meh, as far as the colorless people on this season go, the least objectionable is michael.

he's also been less offensive and hateful than several of the poc.

How dare you forget Indy, who was brave enough to join The Cookout v2 as their only white member!  /s

the funniest thing about all this is that Kyle was probably in the best position in the house. He had a guaranteed path to at least the final 4. He should have let Alyssa get taken out and apologized to her after the show, the kii is she probably would have still voted for him to win if he was in the final 2. He literally destroyed his own game, I can’t remember a houseguest who was that well insulated go down in flames like Kyle did

1 hour ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

I’m interested to see how they edit/spin this on the show. I’m assuming it’ll be on Wednesday since it all happened before the veto. There are no winners in this situation, Kyle was wrong for his biases and Michael/Britt were wrong for holding onto this  information as leverage.

They're going to edit it to be a kumbaya/learning moment and it doesn't make sense because everyone from the producers to Julie have echoed to the press that they find it to be annoying and inconvenient :skull: so they clearly DO NOT care and are just trying to save face for whoever does.

The facetiousness is beyond exhausting because not only are they telling the media they don't give a ****/you're too sensitive, but Viacom/CBS is never going to put a stop to it until it gets even worse.

Michael and Britney single-handedly saved the season with this move. I agree that it was low down and dirty to hold on to this info for so long but they chose to spill the beans at the exact right time to prevent the season from going to absolute crap. I’m black myself and i’m just happy that KKKyle got what he deserved. Cause…if it wasn’t for them who would’ve stopped KKKyle from sitting pretty in this game with the afterparty. This was a needed reset that will help our faves at the end of the day and that screwed over the rats (Alyssa, KKKyle, Turner and Terrance) :clap3:

This was Michael’s COUP D’ETAT and WE STAN :jonny2:

For as intelligent as Michael is, he should’ve known how this would play out. I think people are missing the mark though when they claim him exposing Kyle was a game move. I don’t entirely disagree and I do also agree that the timing made it clear this was about self-interest rather than principle, but I also believe a huge motivating factor was just pure spite. :rip: He and Brittany were already guaranteed safety. But he was still mad that Kyle betrayed him, was feeling himself after the veto win, and was seeing blood. If Michael and Brittany were truly concerned about Taylor and Monte‘s well-being and that’s supposed to be the reason they’re trying to get Kyle nominated instead, this information would’ve come out a lot sooner. Michael was literally HOH when Kyle was confiding in him and Brittany. If this really was “beyond game”, Michael could have nominated Kyle himself weeks ago.

I also think this tanks Michael’s jury prospects unless he’s up against Brittany in the end. No way Kyle votes for him now. Alyssa may follow Kyle. I wouldn’t be surprised if Terrance or Monte don’t vote for him given them seeing Michael’s timing as no better than Kyle’s comments. And wait until Joseph finds out about this and the fact that Michael was wanting Terrance to target him.

Out of who’s left:

Taylor > Monte >>> Turner > Terrance > Alyssa > Brittany > Michael > Kyle

I will say though, the fact that Monte is the second most favorable HG on Twitter and second highest HG on Jokers just for being relatively uncontroversial shows what a trainwreck the majority of this cast has been :skull:

1 hour ago, dabunique said:

sis Michael & Brittany were called out last night for holding dat information

Terrance, Taylor, & Monte read dem for filth

Really?

da white devils r workin OT for Kyle I see

Remember when we thot Jasmine would be the most hated and controversial houseguest this season :thing:

I think Michael still beats Brittany and Terrance at the end. He for sure loses to Monte and Turner. Alyssa and Taylor are toss ups. Alyssa gets Kyle, Terrance and Turner’s votes and maybe Jasmine’s vote, I think Mike squeaks out that win. He probably loses to Taylor

Reading the last page and WHEW :fan: Glad tinder the house meeting was effective and Turner was exposed. I’m interested in seeing how this will play out next week and who will side with who :duca: 

1 hour ago, Price of Fame said:

do they really think Britt and Michael are no better than Kyle :rip:

idk I mean they could have exposed them earlier on i guess idk how to feel about it 

Not Terrance trying to save Kyle and evict Taylor :bibliahh:

This ******* guy :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.