Big Brother 24 | Jaylor Base

Staryu

Okay, don't come for me, because I did want Kyle's game to crumble, but this whole situation gives me a pit in my stomach.

Was Kyle wrong in pitching the anti-Cookout 2.0/all white alliance? Absolutely. Do I think he's racist? No, I believe he is sheltered and extremely ignorant and because of his line of work (or lack there of) he might take this opportunity to educate himself and apologize. This should not have been the leverage saved to blow up his game. Michael/Britt held on to this information and used it to take down Kyle because their backs were against the wall. That doesn't really sit well with me because they have been aware of this plan since Michael won HOH 3 weeks ago and they were perfectly fine with going along with it until Kyle recruited the other whites in the house and left Britt/Michael out of it.

Am I happy Kyle's game blew up and he's leaving? Yes, but it just feels icky because I feel like this was done for the sole purpose of getting him out. This will be a huge learning experience for him, and he had always deserved backlash, but it wasn't handled so wrong and Michael/Britt are not the saviors they claim to be.

Don't get me wrong, Kyle is trash for ever suggesting that, but this was done maliciously to tarnish his game/image and that doesn't sit right with me. So I do feel bad for him in that sense.

Taylor > Turner > Monte > Alyssa > Brittany > Michael > Crock Pot ***** Terrance.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Kings.

• Chris

• Michael196

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, dussymob said:

How true is this and is anyone else screaming at how quickly Alyssa dropped Kyle and moved away?:bibliahh:

nnnn that camera switch from all of them laughing in the backyard to the racist eating by himself miserable made me scream :bibliahh:

chile its a mess on Twitter with Kyle stans defending him left and right

18 minutes ago, Harmonizer said:

Okay, don't come for me, because I did want Kyle's game to crumble, but this whole situation gives me a pit in my stomach.

Was Kyle wrong in pitching the anti-Cookout 2.0/all white alliance? Absolutely. Do I think he's racist? No, I believe he is sheltered and extremely ignorant and because of his line of work (or lack there of) he might take this opportunity to educate himself and apologize. This should not have been the leverage saved to blow up his game. Michael/Britt held on to this information and used it to take down Kyle because their backs were against the wall. That doesn't really sit well with me because they have been aware of this plan since Michael won HOH 3 weeks ago and they were perfectly fine with going along with it until Kyle recruited the other whites in the house and left Britt/Michael out of it.

Am I happy Kyle's game blew up and he's leaving? Yes, but it just feels icky because I feel like this was done for the sole purpose of getting him out. This will be a huge learning experience for him, and he had always deserved backlash, but it wasn't handled so wrong and Michael/Britt are not the saviors they claim to be.

Don't get me wrong, Kyle is trash for ever suggesting that, but this was done maliciously to tarnish his game/image and that doesn't sit right with me. So I do feel bad for him in that sense.

Taylor > Turner > Monte > Alyssa > Brittany > Michael > Crock Pot ***** Terrance.

Did you care this much when he used all that ammunition to screw Joseph over and what about Joseph’s mental health crumbling that they prevented us from showing. Kyle has a racist family he admitted his grandmother used the N-word. I don’t feel sorry at all for him and he had no problems being nasty trying to destroy Taylor with all the Joseph lies the outsiders comprised. Michael bring this situation up weeks ago would’ve blown up the alliance and would’ve been bad for his game and plus he was already safe when he decided to do this. Had he not did this Taylor or Monte would be going home and y’all would be in here crying about how this season is destroyed because of Kyle. The main issue is y’all always start making excuses for these white people when they get clocked. He got what he deserved and there’s very little chance he will learn from this. 

14 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Her power :jonnycat:

this all being true

some deserved it much more  than others

29 minutes ago, Harmonizer said:

Yes. I’m not praising Michael. Bc he did weaponize this for when it was best FOR HIM. But that doesn’t matter as much as the truth getting out. Mike will have to answer to people when he gets out as to why he chose to seemingly align with Kyle despite his racist ideology until he realized Kyle had dropped him and his back was in a corner. But as far as kyles little plan… that needed to be exposed regardless how

jospeh was targeted last week bc of Kyles racial bias. And the rest of the POC would have been targeted one by one until it was him, Turner, and Brittany, Alyssa (Michael would have been targeted for GAME reasons) and that needed to be exposed

Edited by Khamis

Lawd now Kalia getting packed up on Twitter. This is just one big mess. :deadbanana2:

7 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

Lawd now Kalia getting packed up on Twitter. This is just one big mess. :deadbanana2:

i was reading it but it was too much to post

here is what set people off

Edited by dabunique

49 minutes ago, dussymob said:

Did you care this much when he used all that ammunition to screw Joseph over and what about Joseph’s mental health crumbling that they prevented us from showing. Kyle has a racist family he admitted his grandmother used the N-word. I don’t feel sorry at all for him and he had no problems being nasty trying to destroy Taylor with all the Joseph lies the outsiders comprised. Michael bring this situation up weeks ago would’ve blown up the alliance and would’ve been bad for his game and plus he was already safe when he decided to do this. Had he not did this Taylor or Monte would be going home and y’all would be in here crying about how this season is destroyed because of Kyle. The main issue is y’all always start making excuses for these white people when they get clocked. He got what he deserved and there’s very little chance he will learn from this. 

Obviously I had an issue with Kyle blowing up Joseph's game. I am not saying he was right at all and I am happy he's getting what's coming to him. My issue is with the fact that Michael/Britt held onto this until it was convenient to throw him under the bus. Why weren't these conversations had when Kyle brought it up? Why are they now telling Monte/Taylor/Alyssa? I do not feel bad for Kyle in the sense that he's being held accountable for his actions because they are wrong and he should be the one going home. The pit in my stomach comes from the fact that they used this to their advantage only at the time they needed to blow up his game. If Turner had nominated Alyssa and Terrance they most likely would not have said anything. I don't have any evidence to believe that they were going to let this information out until Taylor/Brittany were nominated.

All I am saying was they used this expose as a game move and I don't sit right with the fake activism. So when I say I feel bad for Kyle, I don't mean that he doesn't deserve a proper edit/backlash for his microaggressions. I meant that Michael/Brittany had no issue with it and had no intention of ever exposing it until they were no longer involved in the plan for it. So my pit comes from them being complicit and Kyle being the only one who gets flack for it, when they were nodding their head ready for Kyle to take out Joseph so Michael didn't have to be the one to strike first against The Leftovers. So, I hope that further clarifies my stance on the matter because I think Kyle needs to learn and he should be the one leaving this week.

46 minutes ago, Khamis said:

Yes. I’m not praising Michael. Bc he did weaponize this for when it was best FOR HIM. But that doesn’t matter as much as the truth getting out. Mike will have to answer to people when he gets out as to why he chose to seemingly align with Kyle despite his racist ideology until he realized Kyle had dropped him and his back was in a corner. But as far as kyles little plan… that needed to be exposed regardless how

jospeh was targeted last week bc of Kyles racial bias. And the rest of the POC would have been targeted one by one until it was him, Turner, and Brittany, Alyssa (Michael would have been targeted for GAME reasons) and that needed to be exposed

I am not disagreeing with you, but Joseph was the stronger player to take out over Turner. I wanted Kyle/Alyssa to be the main targets last week, but Kyle was the first to throw The Leftovers under the bus, so with his intention of prioritizing Alyssa, the better option was to take out Joseph. It was worse for his game, but with that he was trying to do, it was the better move. We have been seeing hints that Kyle was going to favor Alyssa over anyone who stood in his way. I just feel like I am getting painted as a Kyle sympathizer which is not the point I am trying to make. Kyle should have been condemned for his actions weeks ago and honestly they should have probably gotten rid of him over Daniel when he started planting these seeds about favoring Alyssa over The Leftovers. As long as Kyle was on their side they were fine with whatever he was saying.

We have seen some truly vile people play this game in the past, but I truly don't think Kyle is an evil person. So again, my issue was how this was used as leverage to throw him under the bus and kept it as information to keep in their back pocket, instead of tackling head on when it was being initiated.

So to summarized. Thrilled Kyle is going. I am happy Taylor is staying. I was just explaining why the whole situation gives me a pit in my stomach.

Edited by Harmonizer

14 minutes ago, Harmonizer said:

Obviously I had an issue with Kyle blowing up Joseph's game. I am not saying he was right at all and I am happy he's getting what's coming to him. My issue is with the fact that Michael/Britt held onto this until it was convenient to throw him under the bus. Why weren't these conversations had when Kyle brought it up? Why are they now telling Monte/Taylor/Alyssa? I do not feel bad for Kyle in the sense that he's being held accountable for his actions because they are wrong and he should be the one going home. The pit in my stomach comes from the fact that they used this to their advantage only at the time they needed to blow up his game. If Turner had nominated Alyssa and Terrance they most likely would not have said anything. I don't have any evidence to believe that they were going to let this information out until Taylor/Brittany were nominated.

All I am saying was they used this expose as a game move and I don't sit right with the fake activism. So when I say I feel bad for Kyle, I don't mean that he doesn't deserve a proper edit/backlash for his microaggressions. I meant that Michael/Brittany had no issue with it and had no intention of ever exposing it until they were no longer involved in the plan for it. So my pit comes from them being complicit and Kyle being the only one who gets flack for it, when they were nodding their head ready for Kyle to take out Joseph so Michael didn't have to be the one to strike first against The Leftovers. So, I hope that further clarifies my stance on the matter because I think Kyle needs to learn and he should be the one leaving this week.

I am not disagreeing with you, but Joseph was the stronger player to take out over Turner. I wanted Kyle/Alyssa to be the main targets last week, but Kyle was the first to throw The Leftovers under the bus, so with his intention of prioritizing Alyssa, the better option was to take out Joseph. It was worse for his game, but with that he was trying to do, it was the better move. We have been seeing hints that Kyle was going to favor Alyssa over anyone who stood in his way. I just feel like I am getting painted as a Kyle sympathizer which is not the point I am trying to make. Kyle should have been condemned for his actions weeks ago and honestly they should have probably gotten rid of him over Daniel when he started planting these seeds about favoring Alyssa over The Leftovers. As long as Kyle was on their side they were fine with whatever he was saying.

We have seen some truly vile people play this game in the past, but I truly don't think Kyle is an evil person. So again, my issue was how this was used as leverage to throw him under the bus and kept it as information to keep in their back pocket, instead of tackling head on when it was being initiated.

So to summarized. Thrilled Kyle is going. I am happy Taylor is staying. I was just explaining why the whole situation gives me a pit in my stomach.

Well Michael and Brittany did not benefit from this information, Michael is still the biggest target in the house and they revealed this information while they were both safe, so they didn’t really get anything out of it from a gameplay perspective other than blowing up Kyle’s game which is what I think they wanted to do. They even mentioned multiple times in their conversations that this may hurt their game more than help it. 

I don’t disagree that revealing the information was a little disingenuous as it was clearly used just to **** over Kyle, but I disagree that it was used to further their position in the game.

Ultimately this was something that needed to come out and I will give them the benefit of the doubt in that they probably did not want to reveal the information while the LO were still a thing and potentially cause issues within the alliance, but with Kyle turning against the alliance and targeting Joseph due to his biases, led to Michael and Brittany wanting to reveal the information.

• ATRL Moderator
24 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Well Michael and Brittany did not benefit from this information, Michael is still the biggest target in the house and they revealed this information while they were both safe, so they didn’t really get anything out of it from a gameplay perspective other than blowing up Kyle’s game which is what I think they wanted to do. They even mentioned multiple times in their conversations that this may hurt their game more than help it. 

I don’t disagree that revealing the information was a little disingenuous as it was clearly used just to **** over Kyle, but I disagree that it was used to further their position in the game.

Ultimately this was something that needed to come out and I will give them the benefit of the doubt in that they probably did not want to reveal the information while the LO were still a thing and potentially cause issues within the alliance, but with Kyle turning against the alliance and targeting Joseph due to his biases, led to Michael and Brittany wanting to reveal the information.

Michael did benefit from this info reveal though.  They might have successfully moved the target from someone in their alliance to someone on the other side.  So if Kyle is eliminated this week, then there are less of the other side to have to deal with in competitions.  And if Kyle isn’t eliminated, it gives a strong target for everyone moving forward next week.  

Obviously, I don’t think Michael knows that Monte is targeting him moving forward but Michael has to understand he’s the biggest target in the house and anything to deflect focus will be a benefit for him.  

5 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Michael did benefit from this info reveal though.  They might have successfully moved the target from someone in their alliance to someone on the other side.  So if Kyle is eliminated this week, then there are less of the other side to have to deal with in competitions.  And if Kyle isn’t eliminated, it gives a strong target for everyone moving forward next week.  

Obviously, I don’t think Michael knows that Monte is targeting him moving forward but Michael has to understand he’s the biggest target in the house and anything to deflect focus will be a benefit for him.  

of course Michael benefitted, he sat on this information for weeks

honestly if it wasn't because both his allies were nominated, he would've kept it for another week or two

21 minutes ago, Harmonizer said:

Yeah I think Michael/Brittany sitting on the info until it conveniently was good for their game doesn't feel right, to be fair to them they did express some hesitation amongst themselves. Like yes we saw some instances of Michael being fine with that proposed yt alliance (and I personally unstanned since), but I think we saw MORE instances of Michael/Britt DISAGREEING with that proposed alliance. Michael as far back as his HOH wanted a top 5 with him/brittany/taylor/jasmine/indy, Brittany had a talk with Kyle that she didn't like the optics and reasoning behind such an alliance. 

As for Kyle, maybe its the wording but I'm still confused on why you feel bad for his racial biases being exposed tanking his game...? He's a Trump supporter (a NOTORIOUSLY bigoted demographic), is pro guns, laughs about his grandma being racist. He's 30 years old, how long can he use the "I'm sheltered and ignorant!!1!" as an excuse?

And I don't think he's as ignorant as he tries to play it off. He made that comment to Michael about how he was going to say something but "didn't want to be cancelled". In a private cam talk in the HOH room he said he hopes some of his remarks don't get him cancelled, that he hadn't deleted things off his twitter account since tweets from 2012 (which were racist tweets btw), when Alyssa revealed to him about the expose his immediate reaction goes to how it will impact his reputation ... someone who's truly ignorant would't be saying stuff like that, it shows he is aware of what is and isn't ok. 

So. Yeah. I'll take the fake activism from Michael/Britt over Kyle not being called out for his racial biases (that he himself is FULLY aware of!) any day. 

The way I see it, I rather it come out now than never. Y’all have to understand that they are playing a game and just casually revealing sensitive information like this when you’re in an alliance with said person could’ve done more harm than good back then. Monte and Joseph was very loyal to Kyle at the time but they all viewed Michael as the first to go from LO. I don’t think Michael is a racist by any means but he seems like a person that is awkward with dealing with stuff like this and he likely kept agreeing with Kyle to not make himself a target. 

Also I’m getting frustrated with people saying Michael is worst than Kyle on Twitter like be fr…

4 minutes ago, EriKills said:

Yeah I think Michael/Brittany sitting on the info until it conveniently was good for their game doesn't feel right, to be fair to them they did express some hesitation amongst themselves. Like yes we saw some instances of Michael being fine with that proposed yt alliance (and I personally unstanned since), but I think we saw MORE instances of Michael/Britt DISAGREEING with that proposed alliance. Michael as far back as his HOH wanted a top 5 with him/brittany/taylor/jasmine/indy, Brittany had a talk with Kyle that she didn't like the optics and reasoning behind such an alliance. 

As for Kyle, maybe its the wording but I'm still confused on why you feel bad for his racial biases being exposed tanking his game...? He's a Trump supporter (a NOTORIOUSLY bigoted demographic), is pro guns, laughs about his grandma being racist. He's 30 years old, how long can he use the "I'm sheltered and ignorant!!1!" as an excuse?

And I don't think he's as ignorant as he tries to play it off. He made that comment to Michael about how he was going to say something but "didn't want to be cancelled". In a private cam talk in the HOH room he said he hopes some of his remarks don't get him cancelled, that he hadn't deleted things off his twitter account since tweets from 2012 (which were racist tweets btw), when Alyssa revealed to him about the expose his immediate reaction goes to how it will impact his reputation ... someone who's truly ignorant would't be saying stuff like that, it shows he is aware of what is and isn't ok. 

So. Yeah. I'll take the fake activism from Michael/Britt over Kyle not being called out for his racial biases (that he himself is FULLY aware of!) any day. 

All of this. Well said. 

She's a winner baby!!!!!!

oh i see why they cryin now

11 minutes ago, EriKills said:

I don't feel bad for Kyle, as I think he deserved backlash/a proper edit all season to highlight these microaggressions. I am not sad his game tanked, and I have wanted him on the block before the house split. My issue is that these situations need to be addressed at the forefront and not kept as leverage. Just because Kyle is aware it looks bad, does not necessarily mean he understands why it is wrong. Most houseguests this season are guilty of participating in microaggressions, but they have left the house and stated that their **** talk was "strategy." So they are basically getting an easy out without learning about their wrongdoings. Survivor does a better job of having issues tackled head on and having discussions, whereas Big Brother hides these behaviors until they have no choice to talk about them.

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, Harmonizer said:

I don't feel bad for Kyle, as I think he deserved backlash/a proper edit all season to highlight these microaggressions. I am not sad his game tanked, and I have wanted him on the block before the house split. My issue is that these situations need to be addressed at the forefront and not kept as leverage. Just because Kyle is aware it looks bad, does not necessarily mean he understands why it is wrong. Most houseguests this season are guilty of participating in microaggressions, but they have left the house and stated that their **** talk was "strategy." So they are basically getting an easy out without learning about their wrongdoings. Survivor does a better job of having issues tackled head on and having discussions, whereas Big Brother hides these behaviors until they have no choice to talk about them.

The difference between Survivor and Big Brother are so astonishing, I know they are from different producers but they are on the same network and you would think Paramount would see how Survivor is always raved regarding their handling of social issues and try to replicate that across all their top shows

Ok let’s lay off the good sis @Harmonizeri think y’all are reading too deep into what they are saying. Mike knew what he was doing and it’s as simple as that. Glad Kyle got exposed however. And let’s just leave it at that. The information needed to be exposed either way. 

Edited by Khamis

as it seems a house meeting went down and we of course missed it

1 minute ago, Khamis said:

Ok let’s lay off the good sis @Harmonizeri think y’all are reading too deep into what she is saying. Mike knew what he was doing and it’s as simple as that. Glad Kyle got exposed however. And let’s just leave it at that 

sis Michael & Brittany were called out last night for holding dat information

Terrance, Taylor, & Monte read dem for filth

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.