Big Brother 24 | Jaylor Base

Staryu

5 minutes ago, stophittingmedad said:

i was gone for a bit what happened? did they show kyle on the cams?

Briefly, he went up the crew hanging out in the kitchen and asked where Michael was

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Kings.

• Chris

• Michael196

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Are they really going to block us from watching Brittany, Alyssa, and Taylor talk about what happened today? :rip: 

That's probably how they got Kyle to come out of the DR. Promising him that they would block the narrative from the feeds

feeds are finally back.

but on a side note i wasnt sure where else to ask does anyone have that gif that ppl use on atrl of that white lady that looks really excited she like screams or something with her mouth open and its against a blue background i think?? i need it but cant find it lol

so is kkkyle going up in place of Taylor or what?

can someone give me a quick recap of what happened in the last few days? The last thing I know is that Michael was the BD plan

7 minutes ago, McNulty said:

can someone give me a quick recap of what happened in the last few days? The last thing I know is that Michael was the BD plan

the plan was 2 BD michael and if he won then it was most likely taylor going home. since michael won the veto it looked like monte was likely going to be a replacement and either him or taylor would go home. michael didnt want an insider to go home so he exposed kyles all white alliance plan to alyssa first, then monte and taylor, then turner. while michael was talking to turn terrance and monte were discussing it and terrance mentioned it to kyle and he started getting paranoid. aylssa was actually being tight lipped on it but kyle was bugging and could tell she knew more than she was letting on and she eventually told him what was being said. kyle lost it and said this would ruin his life and he was going to self evict. begged production to let him into DR. then he was in there for like 5 hours or something and only recently came back out. there might have been a house meeting around 7-8pm but its not sure yet.

17 minutes ago, stophittingmedad said:

the plan was 2 BD michael and if he won then it was most likely taylor going home. since michael won the veto it looked like monte was likely going to be a replacement and either him or taylor would go home. michael didnt want an insider to go home so he exposed kyles all white alliance plan to alyssa first, then monte and taylor, then turner. while michael was talking to turn terrance and monte were discussing it and terrance mentioned it to kyle and he started getting paranoid. aylssa was actually being tight lipped on it but kyle was bugging and could tell she knew more than she was letting on and she eventually told him what was being said. kyle lost it and said this would ruin his life and he was going to self evict. begged production to let him into DR. then he was in there for like 5 hours or something and only recently came back out. there might have been a house meeting around 7-8pm but its not sure yet.

thank you

oh how the tables have turned. thank god Kyle was exposed, but it's funny how Michael was on board with the white alliance earlier and now he's using to destroy Kyle's whole game.

Edited by McNulty

Taylor: people said terrible things about me.

Alyssa: never around me!

Michael: Kyle said all the POC were working together and wanted to get them out before they get us out

Alyssa: he never said that to me!!

Also Alyssa:

34 minutes ago, Khamis said:

Michael: Kyle said all the POC were working together and wanted to get them out before they get us out

Also Alyssa:

Tbh I don’t think Alyssa was listening to a word he was saying. :rip:

1 hour ago, Khamis said:

Also Alyssa:

Alyssa is dumb & slow. She’s jealous of Taylor but I don’t think it was because of the race. Just pure jealousy and hatred to a beautiful woman

Alyssa and geography

confused-lady-math-lady.gif

why does she remind me of my sister :oh:

4 hours ago, McNulty said:

thank you

oh how the tables have turned. thank god Kyle was exposed, but it's funny how Michael was on board with the white alliance earlier and now he's using to destroy Kyle's whole game.

Also the fact that he waited 3 weeks to say anything and when the house was split he didn't see as an issue to get Kyle out when he was HOH and let Kyle throw Joseph under the bus.

Michael/Britt don't look great by releasing this information as a last ditch effort

5 hours ago, Khamis said:

Also Alyssa:

not to make her sound better but the geography convo when she said Pairs, England proves to me that well...she isnt the smartest cookie to pick up on things

ugh i won't be ok until after veto ceremony

1 minute ago, dabunique said:

ugh i won't be ok until after veto ceremony

I feel Veto ceremony wont happen until Thursdays episode

10 minutes ago, Insanity said:

I feel Veto ceremony wont happen until Thursdays episode

ma'am dat has never happened and it always happens on a monday lol

8 minutes ago, dabunique said:

ma'am dat has never happened and it always happens on a monday lol

I meant on air

19 minutes ago, Insanity said:

I meant on air

oh dat happens a lot lately this season

6 hours ago, stophittingmedad said:

he was in the DR for 5 hrs?  wth was production talking about for 5 hrs :rip:

8 minutes ago, Insanity said:

he was in the DR for 5 hrs?  wth was production talking about for 5 hrs :rip:

calming him down

he went ina round 1:30 ish BB time and wasn't seen until 7:00

I'm honestly shocked that things have switched so quickly. I was expecting it to be similar to when Tyler pitched to Christmas to get him out and she nixed the idea. What a moment in BB history right here. I can't remember anything like it or at least not for these reasons.

It is interesting to wonder whether this would've happened if Terrance and Alyssa had been nominated instead but let's not think about that.

Michael is close to cementing legend status at this point. I'm hoping he doesn't get taken out soon but if he doesn't win a comp he needs Brittany or maybe Taylor to help him out.

This season is so interesting right now. So many alliances are crumbling.

Kyle's edit is all over the place. Hilarious that they bring up his final two with Turner this week just before he puts him on the block. All the feed cuts are annoying but hopefully they tell a decently accurate story in the next couple of episodes.

How true is this and is anyone else screaming at how quickly Alyssa dropped Kyle and moved away?:bibliahh:

I hate that we will never see the unedited blow up from KKKyle :zzz:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.