• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Kings.

• Chris

• Michael196

Top Posters In This Topic

Straight guys in LO had The Pound with final 4 deal

But they are fuming cause Michael/Brit/Taylor are working together :deadbanana4: 

Disgusted

Praying for my girls and gay for safety so the straight guys can go home one by one. 

They are allow to have mini alliance within the Leftovers but fumed when Taylor want to have her own version of mini alliance of final 4 with Joseph, Brit & Michael

I know Kyle is self evicting BEFORE the veto ceremony, which means there’s still a chance Taylor goes home this week. Production better force him to stay until at least the veto ceremony. :chick3:

4 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

Praying for my girls and gay for safety so the straight guys can go home one by one. 

They are allow to have mini alliance within the Leftovers but fumed when Taylor want to have her own version of mini alliance of final 4 with Joseph, Brit & Michael

mean-girls-its-only-ok-when-i-say-it.gif

4 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

Yes exactly *** them

I hope the edits on Wednesday are good :jonny:

3 minutes ago, justin. said:

I know Kyle is self evicting BEFORE the veto ceremony, which means there’s still a chance Taylor goes home this week. Production better force him to stay until at least the veto ceremony. :chick3:

No cause I've already manifested Taylor in the final 3

KKKyle just removed #BB24 from all his social media accouns TODAY :ahh:

Not this season have not one but two racists having mental breakdowns and quitting the game

Taylor's kill count moving up to 7 I fear :heart2:

rhobh-real-housewives.gif

#StopProtectingKyle trending

#KyleExposedParty trending

#KKKyle trending

Big Brother removed from ALL social media accounts in past hour

big-brother-taylor-cbs-big-brother.gif

Alyssa made fun of Jaylor yesterday and gaslighted Taylor but found out she had a 10 sec sessions with a bigot today is the best karma 

Part of me wants the racist to stay so we get the satisfaction of seeing him voted out, if he did self evict he's taking the coward's way out but it would be on brand

• ATRL Moderator

How ironic would it be if the final 2 ended up being Taylor and Terrance?

Spoiler Girl said he's still in the DR having a breakdown but hasn't self evicted yet

? 

it’s def sus for Michael to use this for strategy, but also I get it.

kyle is an “influencer” and that’s literally it. his public image is his livelihood. that’s why this is the most serious thing ever for him.

Michael on the other hand is not an influencer or trying to be one. he can expose the racist, win the game, go home, be 750,000 richer and anyone who disagrees can fume all they want and he’ll remain unbothered

Kyle self evicting will be horrible because Taylor would go on Thursday.

Production probably promised him a good edit and said they wouldn't ruin his image and they are probably working on a storyline that makes sense for Kyle to go home on Thursday so that he would stay/look good for TV.

• ATRL Moderator

Are they really going to block us from watching Brittany, Alyssa, and Taylor talk about what happened today? :rip: 

Sounds like there was some sort of confrontation with Kyle and Brittany was crying but of course they are hiding it from us. This season is ridiculous with the amount of **** they hide from the feeds, I hate Grodhog

This b!tch and her white tears. I’m so over ha 

i was gone for a bit what happened? did they show kyle on the cams?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.