Big Brother 24 | Jaylor Base

Staryu

3 minutes ago, Price of Fame said:

retweet

production is somehow more disasterous year after year with no repercussions 

and the live TV edits are worse than ever. The inaccuracy is insulting for actual live-feeders. 

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Kings.

• Chris

• Michael196

Top Posters In This Topic

this is the loud and scary villain

you just know that he's extremely hurt and burning inside but he's still sitting there still

44 minutes ago, dussymob said:

Exactly like if you want to talk **** do it to their face so we can see some fights. That’s what I miss about older big brother seasons they confronted each other. Hell I just watch (and loved btw)BB Canada 9 and they was lit the whole season but at the end of the day was still all good people. (Beth was a fuckn mess tho). 

And look what’s trending again. :coffee2:

:bibliahh:her and her useless man are so cracked and scary, yet they hold the power this week.

And ofc he’s sticking beside them when they’ll be dropping him quicker than the LO would’ve eventually done :deadbanana2: Uncle Thomas going out real sad.

3 minutes ago, Kings. said:

And ofc he’s sticking beside them when they’ll be dropping him quicker than the LO would’ve eventually done :deadbanana2: Uncle Thomas going out real sad.

no words

he's the only one allowed to go around and never shut up

44 minutes ago, Tom Vercetti said:

Either this trash show needs to be canceled or grodner has be let go. No further excuses now. 

If you don’t already just watch BB Canada it’s much better. (We don’t talk about season 8)

11 minutes ago, dabunique said:

They’re over it and honestly same. I can’t wait for them to spill the tea on how production protected limp dick whenever they can legally do so.

Chile it’s on

Michael makin Alyssa cry with him telling her how KKKyle didn’t wanna use da veto on her

KKKyle admitting he been warned several times by production about sleeping to Taylor lol

The few times I endorse Twitter jumping a houseguest because it’s true and Joseph deserved better :cm: 

Poochie getting scooped up in the comments.

:dies:

6 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Chile it’s on

Michael makin Alyssa cry with him telling her how KKKyle didn’t wanna use da veto on her

KKKyle admitting he been warned several times by production about sleeping to Taylor lol

Sleeping or speaking to ??? And I wonder why :matty: 

Mike is playing ratlyssa like a fiddle (although he's simply stating and breaking down the facts...)

hope his efforts result in what needs to happen

Just now, Michael196 said:

Mike is playing ratlyssa like a fiddle (although he's simply stating and breaking down the facts...)

hope his efforts result in what needs to happen

I just want SOMEONE to call a house meeting and air everything out, resulting in KKKyle being exposed for the loser RAT that he is and MAYBE Turner will realize that it’s him that needs to go up on the block :coffee2:

Michael misting Alyssa. KKKyle cracked and scrambling. Taylor and Monte pissed feeds are juicy today :WAP: **** the producers for hiding the KKK alliance talk from us

I want to know why Michael/Brittany are kinda sugar coating the fact that Kyle was coming for Alyssa at one point. I would do everything in my power to turn her against him if I were them.

The way Turner tumbled down the charts like a pop girl single....

Da white saviors ?

Yeah KKKyle is a dead man walking 

So now production is letting Michael explain KKKyle’s klans plans to Alyssa on the feeds, yet we couldn’t see Taylor and Monte’s response to this convo because production is likely lecturing Monte in the DR about it to soften the blow. They’re so annoying. 

The live feeds chat is making me scream, people saying that Michael and Brittany should be sued for slander :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.