• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Kings.

• Chris

• Michael196

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't hate me please but I liked that HOH where Turner won and Ameerah almost won that eventually got her trounced.

:heart2:

I liked the whole musical chairs aspect of it.

:rip:

****’s hilarious at this point. I could get on Twitter and say something simple like…

“I hope he takes Brittany off the block #bb24”

and I’d probably lose my job by next Tuesday :bibliahh: the fans are getting so unhinged (including some in here)

love this season. to quote a legend:

”we came to play Big Brother, not Big Baby!!!”

More on why I’m annoyed with Turner. Notice I just said annoyed, I don’t hate him and give energy leaving bad reviews on his rug shop or anything I just don’t like how he’s making things personal.

20 minutes ago, Lost In Paradise said:

****’s hilarious at this point. I could get on Twitter and say something simple like…

“I hope he takes Brittany off the block #bb24”

and I’d probably lose my job by next Tuesday :bibliahh: the fans are getting so unhinged (including some in here)

love this season. to quote a legend:

”we came to play Big Brother, not Big Baby!!!”

that's just sad

The smarter move is taking Taylor off if he plans to expose Kyle’s KKK alliance. 

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, dussymob said:

The smarter move is taking Taylor off if he plans to expose Kyle’s KKK alliance. 

He would never do that because he knows Brittany won’t win next to Michael in a F2 but Taylor could. 

7 minutes ago, dussymob said:

Could be thinking that saving Brittany and exposing the KKK alliance will sway Monte and maybe even Terrance to keep Taylor and vote out Alyssa. It might even make Turder reluctant to put up Monte or Terrance against Taylor. 

They might be able to sway people into breaking up the grossmance if one of them is on the block, it would be too tempting not to make that move.

Y’all think BB Twitter is bad this season, but it was even worse last year IMO. You couldn’t say a damn think about Azah or they were coming for you, your family and probably the next generation :deadbanana: And it was made worse because Azah didn’t do a damn thing, but they all licked her ass from the moment cast photos came out :rip: 

12 minutes ago, dussymob said:

More on why I’m annoyed with Turner. Notice I just said annoyed, I don’t hate him and give energy leaving bad reviews on his rug shop or anything I just don’t like how he’s making things personal.

the lack of comprehension in here is insane (but I shouldn't be surprised honestly), he can evict her, **** him, it doesn't matter anymore

but him suddenly switching and turning into a ret*rd like the majority of the cast all of a sudden, like was giving literal trash from his package and his sister further confirmed it, but that entire act just to switch a month later like that? be authentic to your ret*rd self like everyone did this season from the beginning and don't fake it.

2 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

the lack of comprehension in here is insane (but I shouldn't be surprised honestly), he can evict her, **** him, it doesn't matter anymore

but him suddenly switching and turning into a ret*rd like the majority of the cast all of a sudden, like was giving literal trash from his package and his sister further confirmed it, but that entire act just to switch a month later like that? be authentic to your ret*rd self like everyone did this season from the beginning and don't fake it.

And that’s what the other dumbass in here don’t understand and started trying to tell me I’m making it all about Taylor. No ***** this is about Turner being fake which is the worst kind of white person. 

7 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Y’all think BB Twitter is bad this season, but it was even worse last year IMO. You couldn’t say a damn think about Azah or they were coming for you, your family and probably the next generation :deadbanana: And it was made worse because Azah didn’t do a damn thing, but they all licked her ass from the moment cast photos came out :rip: 

Azah got on my nerves and I’m a black man. :rip:

1 minute ago, dussymob said:

And that’s what the other dumbass in here don’t understand and started trying to tell me I’m making it all about Taylor. No ***** this is about Turner being fake which is the worst kind of white person. 

Azah got on my nerves and I’m a black man. :rip:

Oh hey cousin :gaynetcat2: no but seriously she annoyed tf out of me with her constant complaining, yet she didn’t even try until the very end and still couldn’t do what needed to be done :deadbanana: And I said it once and I’ll say it again, they latched onto her because she was black (the most visibly black of the girls btw) no other reason than that :toofunny3:

10 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

What's with the constant use of the r-word?

:psyduck:

when it was time for the draft last year, I picked mine with ease and didn't really regret anything at the end (Hannah/X/DX/Azah) except maybe I would've switched Azah for Tiff but at least she got to top 3, I know last year lacked drama and all that but the cast was genuinely good people all around and it was obvious from the packages.

whereas this year I picked Taylor and Monte immediately, but struggled with my two other picks so much going back and forth through that long ass video to choose and didn't understand why I didn't like any of them with this many options to pick from since none of them felt genuine and were so fake unlike last year where the majority seemed great. and after a lot of thinking I randomly threw daniel and alyssa just to complete my draft, but once Joseph was announced and heard him talk I switched him with alyssa in a heartbeat.

and damn was I right, the only 3 that I really liked from the beginning are the only decent people out of all of them, and I don't regret any of the three even if Tay and Monte are the next to get evicted.

my only wish would have been Christian and kkkyle switching seasons, yes Christian was kind of a mess but he was pretty decent and would've given a bit of hope to this season and maybe even helped it not to go in this direction, and if only 10 seconds was last year and dared to do a fraction of what he did this year, he would've been buried alive and traumatized for life in front of out eyes...

21 minutes ago, Chris said:

What's with the constant use of the r-word?

:psyduck:

yeah sorry but these conversations that have been happening are so frustrating

play the game however you want, it doesn't matter anymore, but for the love of God stfu, I don't get people who just talk **** like that for the hell of it, like what do you gain from it? if Taylor or Joseph or Monte did any of them wrong it would've been understandable but they literally didn't.

there's a fine line between gameplay and getting personal.

Edited by Michael196

Wait... so if Monte doesn't go on the block, then Monte/Britt/Michael can save Taylor this week?

12 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

yeah sorry but these conversations that have been happening are so frustrating

play the game however you want, it doesn't matter anymore, but for the love of God stfu, I don't get people who just talk **** like that for the hell of it, like what do you gain from it? if Taylor or Joseph or Monte did any of them wrong it would've been understandable but they literally didn't.

there's a fine line between gameplay and getting personal.

Exactly like if you want to talk **** do it to their face so we can see some fights. That’s what I miss about older big brother seasons they confronted each other. Hell I just watch (and loved btw)BB Canada 9 and they was lit the whole season but at the end of the day was still all good people. (Beth was a fuckn mess tho). 

And look what’s trending again. :coffee2:

15 minutes ago, Harmonizer said:

Wait... so if Monte doesn't go on the block, then Monte/Britt/Michael can save Taylor this week?

If they can convince Monte to join their side. Right now he aligned himself with Turder and the racist

Alyssa has to be one of the most useless houseguests of all time :toofunny3: even Victoria & Kacey (idek how this is possible :rip:) showed more personality 

Twitter is lighting producion up right now (deservedly so)

the most important thing is that Kyle is guaranteed to lose now that this news will definitely hit jury house

Either this trash show needs to be canceled or grodner has be let go. No further excuses now. 

1 minute ago, Tom Vercetti said:

Either this trash show needs to be canceled or grodner has be let go. No further excuses now. 

retweet

production is somehow more disasterous year after year with no repercussions 

They can show kyle making personal digs at Joseph/Monte's character but the moment someone throws kyle utb and is actually talking about real-life issues of racism they cut to four cameras of turner sleeping. It's like no one learned a single thing from last year. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.