Big Brother 24 | Jaylor Base

Staryu

She rolled her eyes lol. This showmance will not last. 

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Kings.

• Chris

• Michael196

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, dussymob said:

She rolled her eyes lol. This showmance will not last. 

he's seriously insecure 

like you spent everyday with this girl for like 50 days she wants some alone time bro leave her alone

for once I agree with Evel Dick, everyone attacking Turner for literally no reason

2 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

for once I agree with Evel Dick, everyone attacking Turner for literally no reason

It’s not him leaving the alliance that made me not feel him anymore. It’s going and telling Alyssa he felt uncomfortable around Taylor all those weeks and she was just a pawn chess piece for him. He’s been bitter ever since she said she would pawn him on her HOH. 

Just now, dussymob said:

It’s not him leaving the alliance that made me not feel him anymore. It’s going and telling Alyssa he felt uncomfortable around Taylor all those weeks and she was just a pawn chess piece for him. He’s been bitter ever since she said she would pawn him on her HOH. 

My point stands, it all comes back to Taylor with you guys :dies:  Rooting for her too, but this game is about lying and breaking promises.

9 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

My point stands, it all comes back to Taylor with you guys :dies:  Rooting for her too, but this game is about lying and breaking promises.

Again it has nothing to do with Taylor specifically, it has to do with him being  performative and pretending to care about the bullying and being her friend and now he acts like he can’t stand her. Can you comprehend that? It’s not that hard. 

Just now, dussymob said:

Again it has nothing to do with Taylor specifically, it has to do with him being  performative and pretending to care about the bullying and being her friend and now he acts like he can’t stand her. Can you comprehend that? It’s not that hard. 

he didn't say anything too bad. Also Taylor is NOT a ******* saint. She can be annoying and rub the people the wrong way.

4 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

he didn't say anything too bad. Also Taylor is NOT a ******* saint. She can be annoying and rub the people the wrong way.

You just sound dumb…

3 hours ago, Insanity said:

And I told yall he wasn't the villain yall claimed him too be

And I told you to stop quoting me with your stupid takes, yet here you go again :rip: Idk who “yall” are, but I never claimed he was a villain. I merely didn’t like that he was even considering jumping over to an all white alliance that wanted to target poc for no valid reasons. He seems to have been lying tho and used that as a gameplay move, but who really knows with him because he switches back and forth so much :matty:

-

Why is Alyssa now looking like an option (according to dussymob) to go up if Kyle is RIGHT THERE? He’s actually come closer to winning comps (and I think he has won one once) compared to Alyssa, who as of last week didn’t even know what was going on at all :psyduck:

16 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

“it all comes back to Taylor with you guys

1 minute ago, dussymob said:

You just sound dumb…

Right. It’s giving racist. Sounding just like Paloma and that pack of idiots who overanalyzed Taylor’s every waking move :biblio:

The way this season is gonna stay interesting til the end game, finally I get to receive after so many **** years

19 minutes ago, Kings. said:

And I told you to stop quoting me with your stupid takes, yet here you go again :rip: Idk who “yall” are, but I never claimed he was a villain. I merely didn’t like that he was even considering jumping over to an all white alliance that wanted to target poc for no valid reasons. He seems to have been lying tho and used that as a gameplay move, but who really knows with him because he switches back and forth so much :matty:

-

Why is Alyssa now looking like an option (according to dussymob) to go up if Kyle is RIGHT THERE? He’s actually come closer to winning comps (and I think he has won one once) compared to Alyssa, who as of last week didn’t even know what was going on at all :psyduck:

“it all comes back to Taylor with you guys

Turner told Alyssa he’s considering using her as a pawn so she can start playing the game. 

Edited by dussymob

20 minutes ago, Kings. said:

-

You only think my takes are stupid but fine how about i just block you instead if i bother u that much

12 minutes ago, dussymob said:

Turner told Alyssa he’s considering using her as a pawn so she can start playing the game. 

Well that would be the first smart move he’s made all week :toofunny3: I would laugh if he goes thru with it and she leaves. Kyle would probably spiral then because he knows he’ll be screwed (and won’t get to screw her until he’s evicted) :dies:

4 minutes ago, Insanity said:

You only think my takes are stupid but fine how about i just block you instead if i bother u that much

Well I DID advise you to do so the last time I actually acknowledged you for coming at me (and only me) sideways a few times over my discussion of this game, as if that’s not the whole point of this thread :rip:

New York Goodbye GIF

26 minutes ago, dussymob said:

fckin Turner. :toofunny2:

from being hated at the beginning of the season over his sisters tweets to becoming loved and hated again :rip:

• ATRL Moderator

Michael won veto? :skull:  How awful.  Poor Taylor deserved better than the shitshow she got because of the twist.  

5 hours ago, Hot Volcano said:

:biblio:  So basically you  are a hater cuz someone is doing great on a reality TV show and you envy him. :coffee2:

Well roast me, sir.

:coffee2:

OT: Michael won AGAIN?

Jeez.

How does that twink win all these damn competitions?

Joseph and Monte definitely have popcorn muscles.

I bet Michael even lasts longer than them in bed.

Hehe.

1 minute ago, Chris said:

Well roast me, sir.

:coffee2:

OT: Michael won AGAIN?

Jeez.

he's coming for that record

4 minutes ago, Chris said:

How does that twink win all these damn competitions?

Joseph and Monte definitely have popcorn muscles.

I bet Michael even lasts longer than them in bed.

Hehe.

Ma’am these competitions r made for twinks lol

Can you gays stop fighting in here?

It's not that freaking serious.

5 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Ma’am these competitions r made for twinks lol

:lmao: it being the slip and slide one when they get greased up worked in his favor since he’s so thin. The bigger guys that played probably flew down the course with all the body weight they have :toofunny3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.