Big Brother 24 | Jaylor Base

Staryu

4 hours ago, Kings. said:

Monte is talking to Alyssa right now, and she’s spilling it ALL! If he takes this to Taylor/Michael/Brittany :rip: Idk how this is gonna turn out.

Spilling what exactly? The actual truth???

5 hours ago, Kings. said:

OH HELL NO :deadbanana: he needs to get a good clocking because what??? Joseph…SCARY when he “gets going” :biblio:

I’m ******* tired, this is becoming bb22 levels of bs for me and that **** took a toll on me (thank God I didn’t watch 21 because that would’ve been way worse), honestly I’m not surprised at all but I need him to get grilled live on air during finale, this is getting worse than the Taylor treatment in the beginning. He spent all his time outside saying that the three are the ones that made the decisions and all the lies, then that 10 second bucket getting brave on Joseph because she can’t stand up to the child she’s with...

but the silver lining of this **** is that we all know that she’s going to be the key to his demise...

Edited by Michael196

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Kings.

• Chris

• Michael196

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, chiliam said:

How can someone from the outside watching the whole thing and still this clueless, its so laughable.

Terrence is not even considered to be on the block this week vs if he did target the showmance last week, he would be one foot out of the doors already. 

Its ok if you choose to ignore facts though. Lol.

He was 5 minutes ago and is on the bottom of his alliance. For the 10th time. Please stop quoting me. It pains me to talk to such an illiterate moron. 

59 minutes ago, Harmonizer said:

He was 5 minutes ago and is on the bottom of his alliance. For the 10th time. Please stop quoting me. It pains me to talk to such an illiterate moron. 

Lol who the hell are you to tell me what i should and shouldnt do. If i want to quote your ass, im gonna do it. So you're telling me Terrence would do better if its 7 leftovers vs him? And you understand when it come to final 5, its all about comp win right, idiot?

Cant believe that someone watching everything from the outside and still can have such a dumb judgement. If you're in the house this season, you gonna take Daniel/Nicole crown of the most stupid delusional houseguest. 

Edited by chiliam

yall no fighting in this thread anymore!! it was cute last week but we are in dyre times rn. we must stay together because we need each other.

Michael said if things with the veto don't go his way he wants to blow up KKKyle's game and expose that we wanted a white alliance to take out the POC :deadbanana2:

Call it misogyny all you want idgaf...

this c*m bucket better have it as bad as her shitmance and that elvis rat

like I love Tay and know that she always wants to see the best in people and I tend to to the same, I relate to her in being very emotional and suck at confrontation, but why open your heart to that ***** after everything???

9 minutes ago, VFAN said:

Michael said if things with the veto don't go his way he wants to blow up KKKyle's game and expose that we wanted a white alliance to take out the POC :deadbanana2:

He ******* better, I need him to tell that ***** that she helped the leftovers get formed since 10 seconds ratted everything she told him

1 hour ago, Michael196 said:

He ******* better, I need him to tell that ***** that she helped the leftovers get formed since 10 seconds ratted everything she told him

Why doesn’t he jus say it now. What is he waiting for ??‍♂️ 

28 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Veto. 

5 minutes ago, 1DES said:

Veto. 

Yes but I’m over it and I need to see people squirm before veto. 

2 hours ago, VFAN said:

Cmon Michael  :clap3: just do it!!

1 hour ago, dabunique said:

well the rat obviously is doing it for his personal gain and not the actual purpose, therefore he's keeping it for whenever he feels in danger

he's still trash but I'm always here for white on white crime...

4 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

well the rat obviously is doing it for his personal gain and not the actual purpose, therefore he's keeping it for whenever he feels in danger

I kno I kno but chile u gonna get backdoored when u least expect it

blowing up his game will put dat side in front before u 

45 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

Isnt big brother about ur own personal game in the end? Theres only 1 winner.

51 minutes ago, dabunique said:

I kno I kno but chile u gonna get backdoored when u least expect it

blowing up his game will put dat side in front before u 

He knows he’s getting backdoored so doing it now makes more sense to me. :deadbanana4:

7 hours ago, Harmonizer said:

Please clock it :skull: the lengths people will go to dickride a 30 year old racist on an archaic reality show

But slay at the name change :clap3: hoping Michael gets his karmic kiss, USELESS flop! See y’all on the 25th :party: 

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, VFAN said:

It really doesn’t make sense for him to wait tbh. He needs to expose him now

If Michael waits until after veto it’s just gonna look like he’s scrambling :rip: 

Also KKKyle just has too many connections (Alyssa/Turner F3, both think they’re F2 with him, Terrance seems to be very TeamKKKyle after the leftovers exposé)…..I don’t see any of them taking a shot at him (MAYBE Terrance but def not this week since he’s not being targeted by them :monkey:)

also Alyssa is so f*cking trash 

2 minutes ago, Marvin said:

It really doesn’t make sense for him to wait tbh. He needs to expose him now

True, but I think that would fuel some people and expose his hand too early. Let’s think from a gameplay perspective for a moment :matty: The other side could get players choice, they could team up and throw it to one another, anything could go wrong. And tbh, I don’t think Michael is that straightforward to even do anything pre-veto :toofunny3: He’s far too calculated and that’ll be his downfall.

Screaming at the random “I’m going up!” Meme from Christie bb21 going BB twitter viral :rip:

Anyway, I am happy people are back to realizing how TRASH Alyssa is! I said it before, but so many people forget she was the Vice President of the Taylor hate club with Paloma week 1. It was her and Paloma talking non stop smack about her before Jas, Indy, Piggy or even Elvis joined in 

I don’t kno how this season will be saved but I’m lighting my candles to St Jude as we speak

? ? ? now Michael. 

Wasn't Michael considering doing an all white alliance with Kyle or did I misinterpret that?

So now he's going to try and weaponize discrimination to further his game?

Excuse me?

Do you guys think Joseph and Taylor will get together after the show wraps up?

I'm gonna scream if Indy and Jasmine end up fighting each other and fighting with Taylor over Joseph.

Let the mess ensue.

:party:

13 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

Is Taylor doomed now or is Michael hopefully getting backdoored? 

Michael is the backdoor target.

If Michael wins veto and takes Brittany down, then Monte will go up. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.