Big Brother 24 | Jaylor Base

Staryu

28 minutes ago, Price of Fame said:

......have you ever watched a Joseph convo before? The man talks nonstop and overwhelms conversations easily

Oh please. He’s never ONCE been scary or “get going”, especially with Alyssa. We all saw the same show last night. Just say you agree with the racist and share the same views because there’s a big difference between talking nonstop and being “scary” when speaking to someone.

Edited by Kings.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Kings.

• Chris

• Michael196

Top Posters In This Topic

Yah this season is unwatchable now.

Nasty ass Kkkyle truly ruined it, I’ll take some solice in that he’s universally PANNED tho :)

Not KKKyle’s family protecting his twitter and closing comments on his instagram :biblio: 

Monte is talking to Alyssa right now, and she’s spilling it ALL! If he takes this to Taylor/Michael/Brittany :rip: Idk how this is gonna turn out.

1 hour ago, Kings. said:

Oh please. He’s never ONCE been scary or “get going”, especially with Alyssa. We all saw the same show last night. Just say you agree with the racist and share the same views because there’s a big difference between talking nonstop and being “scary” when speaking to someone.

:gaygacat7:

kyle being scared of non white people being allowed to talk or be around him, who's surprised

1 hour ago, Price of Fame said:

......have you ever watched a Joseph convo before? The man talks nonstop and overwhelms conversations easily

I don't watch live feeds so not really 

what a great day of feeds, can't wait to catch up on what happens tonight in the morning

1 hour ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Not KKKyle’s family protecting his twitter and closing comments on his instagram :biblio: 

i mean id probably do the same i'd prolly just delete it lol

Michael, expose Kyle's plan for the KKKookout

21 minutes ago, orange22 said:

i am howling :bibliahh:this icon…

#muffingate! will never be forgotten

watched  the whole thing shes hilarious i love her for that

Edited by Insanity

MONTE AND TAYLOR CRACKED THE MF CODE :duca: 

-

Then we have this CLOWN “I don’t really care” well YOU SHOULD :rip: 

Edited by Kings.

Brittany acting like Indy and Jasmine wouldn’t jump her ass for talking slick to their man :bibliahh:not that she would step anyway…

1 hour ago, orange22 said:

OMFG the crutch question :ahh:

the food question :biblionny:

when they asked for the recipe for Blindside Butterbeans :toofunny3:

OMG I haven’t laughed this hard in forever bring Jasmine back for second chances 

8 hours ago, Harmonizer said:

I already told you why this is stupid, because Kyle blew up everyone's game. He had all the information to divide the house and coast. A player like Terrence will always get dragged to the end. It was not a better move because he already knew Joseph would be after Kyle and vice versa. Instead, he joined one side and is now the bottom of the totem pole of that side. Please stop quoting my posts, you don't make any sense.

Kyle has proved time and time again that he is willing to blow up everyone's game to save him and Alyssa. So if the target is changing, which it looks like it will. Terrence won't make it past 5th place.

How can someone from the outside watching the whole thing and still this clueless, its so laughable.

Terrence is not even considered to be on the block this week vs if he did target the showmance last week, he would be one foot out of the doors already. 

Its ok if you choose to ignore facts though. Lol.

29 minutes ago, Kings. said:

MONTE AND TAYLOR CRACKED THE MF CODE :duca: 

-

wait..im a little confused about this?

3 hours ago, VFAN said:

So let me understand... Kyle literally got Turner nominated last week and exposed their entire alliance + is in a showmance, yet he seems closer to him than ever and wants to target the others? This season is awful, I'm so tired of this sh*t. We are really getting an Alyssa/Kyle F2

Tunner is kinda the most dissaapointed to me. But also Joseph, he should point out fact and figure that Kyle is the one betraying the alliance and not him and convince Tunner to stick with the other 4 leftovers and get rid of Kyle. I mean the two of them should be more mad at Kyle.

This is such a bad week. If whoever two left of Britt/Micheal/Taylor doeant win HoH next week. Then the season maybe really over.

1 hour ago, orange22 said:

Jasmine deserved to be the last non-leftovers member standing ughhh, she’s such an iconic villain :jonny: why couldn’t it have been BORING ass Alyssa that went home instead of her :'( 

This is a nasty ass *****. She got karma coming her way for sure.

Is Taylor doomed now or is Michael hopefully getting backdoored? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.