Big Brother 24 | Jaylor Base

Staryu

17 minutes ago, Kings. said:

https://twitter.com/rbbq/status/1563172118086692864?s=21&t=BsGulNWHLIylc1_zToOKvw

I would nominate his zombie looking ass for interrupting by first slumber, in an actual bed, for the first time in a WEEK because why are you in my face this early? :rip: 

I came to post this :ahh:

Kyle is panicking cuz he know if Terrance goes up it's all over for him. 

(Also this ******* site gets worst every time they try to fix it)

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Kings.

• Chris

• Michael196

Top Posters In This Topic

And people questioned why I said not going after the Showmance last week was bad for Terrance's game :ahh: He's still on the bottom and will be collateral damage is Kyle can save Alyssa.

42 minutes ago, Harmonizer said:

And people questioned why I said not going after the Showmance last week was bad for Terrance's game :ahh: He's still on the bottom and will be collateral damage is Kyle can save Alyssa.

Exactly. :cm:

2 hours ago, Kings. said:

https://twitter.com/rbbq/status/1563172118086692864?s=21&t=BsGulNWHLIylc1_zToOKvw

I would nominate his zombie looking ass for interrupting by first slumber, in an actual bed, for the first time in a WEEK because why are you in my face this early? :rip: 

This mf :deadbanana4: I would’ve exposed his ass to everyone in a heartbeat

the audacity :doc:

1 hour ago, Harmonizer said:

You’re right!! another perfect scenario would be him getting picked and gun for the veto to save her, which will be the last nail in his coffin, Terrance getting evicted no matter the replacement and Turder automatically switching like a... and leaving the both of them alone on that side

11 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

This mf :deadbanana4: I would’ve exposed his ass to everyone in a heartbeat

the audacity :doc:

He’s so paranoid and annoying.

-

:smitten: :WAP: 

2 hours ago, Harmonizer said:

6 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

You’re right!! another perfect scenario would be him getting picked and gun for the veto to save her, which will be the last nail in his coffin, Terrance getting evicted no matter the replacement and Turder automatically switching like a... and leaving the both of them alone on that side

If last week he evicted Alyssa/Kyle then this week he is still the main target, its 7 leftovers vs him or 6 leftovers gunning for him/Alyssa.

At least with Joseph gone, now he have three actual fighting chance.

1. Alyssa/Kyle win Hoh and he would be save

2. Tunner is a wild card, we dont know what he will do

3. And even if he was on the block with Alyssa/Kyle he still can rat out Kyle to fight for his life.

Its still a much better game moves to target Joseph over the showmance. And its just fact. 

2 hours ago, Kings. said:

nom Kyle!  

3 hours ago, Michael196 said:

she's PISSED :dies:

i imagine she was thrilled when Joseph arrived yesterday  

shes fun to watch to be honest 

Turner said either 2 of Michael, Brittany or Taylor have to go up, and if Michael wins veto then he’s targeting Taylor. It’s over. It was nice chatting for y’all for the past month or so!

17 minutes ago, inmymendes said:

:ahh:

not trying to defend her, but are they really comparing the both of them?

I watched 6/14/22 and the first episode of 7 and literally in all of them her name was on everyone's tongue from day 1 and had to fight for her life especially in bb6 where she had no one other than the men since the women were against her exactly like what happened to Tay this year. also... in 14 she got booted the second that twist ended.

meanwhile ratcole rode every dick possible although she was never looked at as a target by the majority every time even when she entered as a winner in 22.

their situations are totally different.

1 hour ago, chiliam said:

If last week he evicted Alyssa/Kyle then this week he is still the main target, its 7 leftovers vs him or 6 leftovers gunning for him/Alyssa.

At least with Joseph gone, now he have three actual fighting chance.

1. Alyssa/Kyle win Hoh and he would be save

2. Tunner is a wild card, we dont know what he will do

3. And even if he was on the block with Alyssa/Kyle he still can rat out Kyle to fight for his life.

Its still a much better game moves to target Joseph over the showmance. And its just fact. 

I already told you why this is stupid, because Kyle blew up everyone's game. He had all the information to divide the house and coast. A player like Terrence will always get dragged to the end. It was not a better move because he already knew Joseph would be after Kyle and vice versa. Instead, he joined one side and is now the bottom of the totem pole of that side. Please stop quoting my posts, you don't make any sense.

Kyle has proved time and time again that he is willing to blow up everyone's game to save him and Alyssa. So if the target is changing, which it looks like it will. Terrence won't make it past 5th place.

• ATRL Moderator

Turner would be an idiot to keep Kyle/Alyssa safe after last week :skull:  

31 minutes ago, Harmonizer said:

I already told you why this is stupid, because Kyle blew up everyone's game. He had all the information to divide the house and coast. A player like Terrence will always get dragged to the end. It was not a better move because he already knew Joseph would be after Kyle and vice versa. Instead, he joined one side and is now the bottom of the totem pole of that side. Please stop quoting my posts, you don't make any sense.

Kyle has proved time and time again that he is willing to blow up everyone's game to save him and Alyssa. So if the target is changing, which it looks like it will. Terrence won't make it past 5th place.

Alyssa in a way put herself in a pretty good spot not gonna lie as long as Kyle is in the house he's a bigger target than her which works in her favor

1 hour ago, Michael196 said:

not trying to defend her, but are they really comparing the both of them?

I watched 6/14/22 and the first episode of 7 and literally in all of them her name was on everyone's tongue from day 1 and had to fight for her life especially in bb6 where she had no one other than the men since the women were against her exactly like what happened to Tay this year. also... in 14 she got booted the second that twist ended.

meanwhile ratcole rode every dick possible although she was never looked at as a target by the majority every time even when she entered as a winner in 22.

their situations are totally different.

That's why it was tweeted cause it was a dumb post

yeah... turder better fight tooth and nail for that prize because otherwise, good luck booking that business you speak off and honestly I don't feel bad for him...

he's back talking **** about Tay and being kkkyle's *****, and now he wants to be in a final three with the roachmance :toofunny2:

42 minutes ago, Harmonizer said:

15 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Turner would be an idiot to keep Kyle/Alyssa safe after last week :skull:  

This. And it’s any time he feels slightly uncomfortable, he’ll throw his mom under the bus so that he doesn’t have to cross the street. If literally everyone can’t see that, they deserve to lose. 

Congrats to all those stanning homophobia, racism, misogyny, and mayonnaise!  Y'all got what you wanted, an unpredictable season where we don't have to watch the Leftovers steamroll to F7!  Thank god!  That would've been awful!

I really thought we were getting a good season for once, but I should've known better than to trust the hog.  Of course she's handing the game to her pet Klansman on a silver platter.

Hopefully we see Joseph and Taylor on The Challenge or The Amazing Race in the future!  

See y'all for BBCAN11!

21 minutes ago, Miles. said:

Congrats to all those stanning homophobia, racism, misogyny, and mayonnaise!  Y'all got what you wanted, an unpredictable season where we don't have to watch the Leftovers steamroll to F7!  Thank god!  That would've been awful!

I really thought we were getting a good season for once, but I should've known better than to trust the hog.  Of course she's handing the game to her pet Klansman on a silver platter.

Hopefully we see Joseph and Taylor on The Challenge or The Amazing Race in the future!  

See y'all for BBCAN11!

No ones stanning Kyle in here  

40 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

yeah... turder better fight tooth and nail for that prize because otherwise, good luck booking that business you speak off and honestly I don't feel bad for him...

he's back talking **** about Tay and being kkkyle's *****, and now he wants to be in a final three with the roachmance :toofunny2:

Who's been in the Hoh room with Turner?

Turner would have to be the world's biggest idiot to actually take Kyle and Alyssa to the final 3. :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.