• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Kings.

• Chris

• Michael196

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it’s a wrap. But we had a good run. Guess production is getting exactly what they wanted bc there twist 1000% killed the LO

I don't think Turner really needed to win this at all but honestly anyone that will target that bore Michael is fine with me

the way kyle has made his game harder every step of the way but everything still goes his way is insane btw

7 minutes ago, Price of Fame said:

the way kyle has made his game harder every step of the way but everything still goes his way is insane btw

Well when you’re white with privilege and favored anything is possible :cm: 

33 minutes ago, Khamis said:

Yeah it’s a wrap. But we had a good run. Guess production is getting exactly what they wanted bc there twist 1000% killed the LO

Even Facebook hates Kyle and the showmance. The ratings will drop…

So Michael or Monte will be leaving this week.

We lost.

Let’s hope Turner is lying to Michael and he back doors him. I’d gag.

That gross new alliance being in power is awful, but if this results in Michael leaving then whatever. Michael deserves it for trusting Kyle and targeting Joseph. Bye b*tch! 

3 hours ago, Harmonizer said:

As long as one of the 3 inside win, he will spill everything. Joseph didn't deserve to be the first LO out

I start to respect Terrence game more (strictly game, not his personality). He knows when to stir the spot or when to keep his mouths shuts. If Monte/Taylor won HOH, i think he has no problem ratting Kyle out.

I have been praised this season as the best bb season since bb17. 

But Imagine Dyre fest is actually make it to final 4. A nightmare literally a nightmare. 

Tunner needs to wake up. Why the hell Joseph didnt tell Tunner that Kyle betray the alliance to keep his showmance safe? 

It's such a weird dynamic with Terrance and Alyssa being more in the know than the insiders. It should be interesting after nominations as at that point it should be clear what's going on.

That HOH result…

spacer.png

This season gets worse by da minute I see 

8 hours ago, Kings. said:

WELL, Turner won HOH. GoodBYE!

but who would Turner put up?  Is he actually going to be loyal to the alliance he made in the backyard?  I mean i think he was just surviving.  Time will tell what he will do. 

Does he know that Kyle ratted out the LOs?

i think tina burner’s best move is to stick w the LOs but we’ll see

3 minutes ago, Khamis said:

spacer.png
kyles face is sending me. :bibliahh:

I've been trying to post this for 10 minutes :bibliahh:

Edited by Michael196

Turder ****** up winning this HOH, he literally wasn't even in danger of going home this week. Now he has to betray one of his three alliances :deadbanana2:

He's literally the only person in the house other than the racist who is in an alliance with every single person left in the house, and the racist already destroyed his own game for 10 seconds in Alyssa's hole

12 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Turder ****** up winning this HOH, he literally wasn't even in danger of going home this week. Now he has to betray one of his three alliances :deadbanana2:

He's literally the only person in the house other than the racist who is in an alliance with every single person left in the house, and the racist already destroyed his own game for 10 seconds in Alyssa's hole

it's what he deserves :sistrens:

I wouldn't mind them getting rid of Michael before he slides to the end, but imagine a scenario where he gets picked for veto, wins it and doesn't change the noms which leads to evicting ratlyssa then Turner immediately switching and pretending that he never betrayed them, automatically destroying his jury management since they'll send kkkyle and terrance to jury next and whoever joins them from the inside crew will know everything...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.