Big Brother 24 | Jaylor Base

Staryu

I get Alyssa is lying, but girl you’re literally describing your momma’s boy to a T right now and if he would flip on his alliance what makes you think he won’t do it to you? :deadbanana2: 

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Kings.

• Chris

• Michael196

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Welp, looks like Brittany and Michael are definitely jumping ship :rip: I don’t trust Brittany.

Ugh I hope not. I can take an even 4 on 4 split, but not a this. 

The thing is, I don't know if the inside crew will ever fully realize what happened :dancehall:

Alyssa finally gaming now that she has actual game info :dies: Guess we'll finally see what kind of player she is (right now, she seems to have inherited Joseph's ability to talk non-stop)

Well at least I don't have to watch the live feeds now.

ppH2yxE.gif

1 minute ago, Price of Fame said:

Alyssa finally gaming now that she has actual game info :dies: Guess we'll finally see what kind of player she is (right now, she seems to have inherited Joseph's ability to talk non-stop)

Well she’s doing terribly already. She exposed that Turner voted out Joseph and that KKKyle was a replacement nom for Turner. If Brittany takes this back to Monte or Taylor (the latter of which I think she will) it’s over for her.

1 minute ago, Kings. said:

Well she’s doing terribly already. She exposed that Turner voted out Joseph and that KKKyle was a replacement nom for Turner. If Brittany takes this back to Monte or Taylor (the latter of which I think she will) it’s over for her.

that was the plan...? They weren't going to hide that. Turner didn't want them too because he didn't want people to think he was never nominated still. This doesn't tell them anything besides "joseph got voted out" which duh

Just now, Price of Fame said:

that was the plan...? They weren't going to hide that. Turner didn't want them too because he didn't want people to think he was never nominated still. This doesn't tell them anything besides "joseph got voted out" which duh

Eh, we’ll see.

Im not really mad at Turner he knew it was pretty much 3 against 1 on Joseph as he would be the only one to keep him so he voted with the majority

Just realized we have no in house entertainment now :rip: Can we swap out Jasmine for someone else :toofunny3: I needed her to stay until top 6

Alyssa is such a dumb b*tch. She was more angry at Joseph at lying than her actual boyfriend, pathetic dumb broad! 

Also f*ck Turner too! The way he flipped so fast. These nasties really want to go to the end with that showmance? Pathetic. I need Taylor or Monte to win HOH and avenge Joseph. Throw Turner and Kyle on that block together!

5 minutes ago, VFAN said:

Alyssa is such a dumb b*tch. She was more angry at Joseph at lying than her actual boyfriend, pathetic dumb broad! 

Also f*ck Turner too! The way he flipped so fast. These nasties really want to go to the end with that showmance? Pathetic. I need Taylor or Monte to win HOH and avenge Joseph. Throw Turner and Kyle on that block together!

Yeah, Turner was trash for that, but I saw thru his act and that’s why I didn’t flip to being a fan of him when everyone else seemed to. He confirmed tonight that he never cared that Taylor was bullied. That was a stunt straight out of Tyler Crispy’s playbook.

Edited by Kings.

I really hope Michael/ Brittany stick with Taylor/Monte instead of the other side, 

The thing about this twist is they been apart for a week so neither knows what happened outside and the question is who can they actually trust?

2 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Turner’s shitty ass is going out oh so sad

:deadbanana2:

Turner (Dirrty ft. Redman)

:rip: It’s funny though, BB Twitter were hyping him up SOOOOOO much, I was shocked and now they’re back to review bombing his store and attacking his gf

2 minutes ago, Poxy said:

:rip: It’s funny though, BB Twitter were hyping him up SOOOOOO much, I was shocked and now they’re back to review bombing his store and attacking his gf

I knew this would bite their gullible asses in the rear :bibliahh: The review bombing is silly though. They need to get over themselves.

Taylor wanting to nominate Terrance and Alyssa :bibliahh:wtf happened to 'kyle and alyssa no matter what!!!"

Terrance will obviously do anything to ensure he is safe as soon as he finds out he is a target but it's ridiculous that it's even a talking point. I don't think the insiders realize how do/die this HOH is based on what we've seen

1 minute ago, Poxy said:

If you aren't throwing your game to BB Twitter's fave, you're an idiot. This is nothing new. A lot of BB fans are just that brain dead:rip:  

4 minutes ago, Poxy said:

people so fickle thats why i dont engage it that toxicity 

this jasmine stan account  

:bibliahh:

joseph and monte top 2 on jokers now.

the slides of white rats have been nice to behold.

2 hours ago, Price of Fame said:

Info that she was told by Daniel weeks ago??? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.