Big Brother 24 | Jaylor Base

Staryu

The way I only watched this for this thread to meltdown :rip: this season served nothing. 

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Kings.

• Chris

• Michael196

Top Posters In This Topic

Joseph constantly clapping with the audience was cute. He looked so happy to be there even though he was just evicted.

I hope Terrance spills everything that happened to Monte and Taylor

3 minutes ago, Harmonizer said:

And everyone said Taylor was stupid for targeting him :cm:

I bet they feel stupid now, especially some of the people in here who swore up and down that Taylor was playing the worst possible game :cm:

3 minutes ago, Shy Boy said:

Joseph for AFP!

Bodies him in the casting process, that's what I meant of course  :gayalipacat3: 

Oops :fan: It almost looked like Taylor was looking around for Joseph :jonny:

3 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

I hope Terrance spills everything that happened to Monte and Taylor

As long as one of the 3 inside win, he will spill everything. Joseph didn't deserve to be the first LO out

Not me also on the verge of tears because of the look that Taylor had on her face :jonny2:

Angry White Woman GIF

I’m fuming for my girl :rip: 

Damn Taylor's face when she realized Joseph was gone and trying to stay composed :(

I love him, but the way he refrained from dragging his ass when Julie was trying it but still didn't...

and the camera crew ain't slick for zooming on Tay and that trash having the audacity to hug her

the kkkyle almost had a heart when Julie said that he needs to walk through the house to get to her, thinking that the inside needs anyone telling them what exactly when it's apparent after last week...

If this is really the next HOH comp, I need Taylor to channel her inner Da'Vonne :jonny6:

BB22-Epi-18-DaVonne-veto.jpg

Why wasn't this the two hour episode? :deadbanana4: the producers are so stupid

anyway, next week should be pretty interesting regardless but bonus points if Michael's boring ass leaves 

Welp, looks like Brittany and Michael are definitely jumping ship :rip: I don’t trust Brittany.

I think the people most in danger this week are Michael, Kyle, Terrance, & Monte.

All depends on who wins HOH, but one of those 4 will be leaving this week

How r yall posting so much? I can barely get this site to load :deadbanana2:

Can ONE of the cams move elsewhere. This convo is pissing me off. This ***** keeps mentioning Joseph. Y’all were never close, so cut it out weirdo.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.