Big Brother 24 | Jaylor Base

Staryu

10 minutes ago, McNulty said:

HOUSE: Britt, Michael, Tay, Jas and Monte

OUTSIDE: KKKlye, Aly, Terr, Turner and Jo

At least Taylor is saved with this split. Jas will most likely to go unless she won Veto then Monte will leave, or i think Michael/Britt will take a shot of Monte, that would be better for their game, Jasmine cannot win any physical comp. 

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Kings.

• Chris

• Michael196

Top Posters In This Topic

Jasmean legend will win the veto somehow. I feel like the veto will not be physical. Maybe a luck based comp. 

1 minute ago, fais_2311 said:

Jasmean legend will win the veto somehow. I feel like the veto will not be physical. Maybe a luck based comp. 

yeah Jasmine is iconic at this point. People love to hate her. I want Monte gone over her. He is cute but serve nothing to the show.

20 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

Watch it be that comp Dayvonne won in 22.

17 minutes ago, chiliam said:

yeah Jasmine is iconic at this point. People love to hate her. I want Monte gone over her. He is cute but serve nothing to the show.

Yeah we don’t want that sorry. 

Jasmine serves on the show but I like Monte way more than her.

It seems like Alyssa or Joseph are probably going to leave outside depending on the veto. Fine with either of those but I'd prefer Alyssa to go.

This flop ass ***** Terrance targeting Joseph and protecting Alyssa, ugh now I wish Indy stayed. 

Jaylor for Veto :weeps:

I think Jasmine is going on Michael's side 100%. He can't send Monte home without getting Taylor on board/exposing himself.

I am praying for Joseph. One of Kkkylssa needs to go.

I really would like Brittney to go. Doesn't bring anything to the alliance or to the show. 

This would be a bad week for Michael if Jasmine doesn't go home. 

Michael isnt the villain or racist people think he is and this is why

1. Michael made a final 3 with Taylor and Brittany

2. Michael sees Taylor getting close to both Monte and Joseph which is a potential threat to his final 3 because he fears if him Taylor and either of t hose end in the final 4/5 that Taylor will chose Joseph/Monte over him

3. He specifically said he's not playing a game to get people based on race/orientation/ any other bias reasons out of the game in last nights episode when Kkkyle pitched the idea there is a cookout 2.0

4. He's going along with Kyle because he may help get Joseph/Monte out who may be his biggest threats on a social level/ phyisical level

5. Michael and Brittany now feel like they may be at the bottom of the LOs considering the original 4 are Kyle, Turner, Monte and Joseph

I dont see why people cant see this?

Edited by Insanity

11 minutes ago, Insanity said:

2. Michael sees Taylor getting close to both Monte and Joseph which is a potential threat to his final 3 because he fears if him Taylor and either of t hose end in the final 4/5 that Taylor will chose Joseph/Monte over him

3. He specifically said he's not playing a game to get people based on race/orientation/ any other bias reasons out of the game in last nights episode when Kkkyle pitched the idea there is a cookout 2.0

4. He's going along with Kyle because he may help get Joseph/Monte out who may be his biggest threats on a social level/ phyisical level

5. Michael and Brittany now feel like they may be at the bottom of the LOs considering the original 4 are Kyle, Turner, Monte and Joseph

Also Michael is not the one who called Monte, Taylor and Joseph loud that was Kyle

Kyle is the one who said they are bullies not Michael 

Michael isn't trying to form a Klan thats Kyle

9 minutes ago, Insanity said:

Now, I don't think Michael is racist, but let me hit you with what everyone else is saying.

1. Michael & Brittany wanted to take Taylor out as the third after she won HOH

2. Again, M&B were being fed Kyle's Silent Majority alliance for 2/3 weeks now, and they never once said anything negative about it. Michael was even protecting Kyle during his HOH and never brought up this talk to the group.

3. They never once said anything about not splitting the house by race until this week when they were tipped off by the DR

4. There's other cracks in the LO, and going with Kyle still puts them with less numbers because Turner was never included in this AND he would have joined a showmance and jumped ship specifically to target the minorities.

5. This doesn't make sense to me because how can they feel on the bottom when the only person not included in any of this talk was Taylor AND Kyle clearly wants to target Joseph/Monte/Taylor. So they were in the middle.

They tried to play both sides, leaning towards Kyle's plan, and it got messy.

3 minutes ago, Harmonizer said:

Now, I don't think Michael is racist, but let me hit you with what everyone else is saying.

1. Michael & Brittany wanted to take Taylor out as the third after she won HOH

2. Again, M&B were being fed Kyle's Silent Majority alliance for 2/3 weeks now, and they never once said anything negative about it. Michael was even protecting Kyle during his HOH and never brought up this talk to the group.

3. They never once said anything about not splitting the house by race until this week when they were tipped off by the DR

4. There's other cracks in the LO, and going with Kyle still puts them with less numbers because Turner was never included in this AND he would have joined a showmance and jumped ship specifically to target the minorities.

5. This doesn't make sense to me because how can they feel on the bottom when the only person not included in any of this talk was Taylor AND Kyle clearly wants to target Joseph/Monte/Taylor. So they were in the middle.

They tried to play both sides, leaning towards Kyle's plan, and it got messy.

I get your point im just saying Michaels thoughts are strategic and not biased.  The one people should focus their hate one is Kyle

Again u said Kyle's plan.

Hes not going against it cause he doesn't see Kyle as a threat right now but a vote for him

Edited by Insanity

ugh my Joseph is in danger 

If Terrence is the reason Joseph goes....

Ideal situations:

Michael nominates Monte/Jasmine. Taylor wins veto saves Monte. Brittany Evicted.

Terrence nominates Joseph/Alyssa. Joseph wins veto. Kyle goes up and home.

9 minutes ago, Harmonizer said:

If Terrence is the reason Joseph goes....

Ideal situations:

Michael nominates Monte/Jasmine. Taylor wins veto saves Monte. Brittany Evicted.

Terrence nominates Joseph/Alyssa. Joseph wins veto. Kyle goes up and home.

would Monte/ Taylor vote Brittany out tho?

shes never won a competition and its not like shes got the best social game 

Edited by Insanity

Taylor is loyal to M&B. M&B failed to see that. Clowns.

Between Monte/Jasmeme, I prefer Jasmeme to stay. Monte is too passive in term of gameplay. Player who depend too much on the big alliance and just want to go along with that. Serving Level 6 gameplay and it’s a no from me. Jasmeme is a hater but she gave me a good tv.

11 minutes ago, Insanity said:

would Monte/ Taylor vote Brittany out tho?

shes never won a competition and its not like shes got the best social game 

I don't know if they would for sure, but Michael & Brittany definitely talked a little too much last week and some think they are shady. I don't know if that has changed

I'm just glad Taylor is safe this week, I really hope we don't lose Joseph though, really need him to win veto and Kyle/Turner be final noms since Terrance said he wasn't putting up Alyssa I think? I pray Terrance would sent out Kyle and break up the showmance in the event of a tied vote 

Worried about Joseph and my dreams of KKKyle and Alyssa both going home are vanished but this is one of the best draws possible for Taylor and that's all I really care about at the end of the day

3eba77f590e11f430e2fdac4ef8c032d5f810770

16 minutes ago, Staryu said:

I'm just glad Taylor is safe this week, I really hope we don't lose Joseph though, really need him to win veto and Kyle/Turner be final noms since Terrance said he wasn't putting up Alyssa I think? I pray Terrance would sent out Kyle and break up the showmance in the event of a tied vote 

he kept alluding all week to everyone to breakup da showmance

1 hour ago, dussymob said:

This flop ass ***** Terrance targeting Joseph and protecting Alyssa, ugh now I wish Indy stayed. 

Well Terrance is a flop but he is not that dumb , why the hell would he target Alyssa.

One of the guys from the leftover will be evicted on that side and of course i prefer Kyle to go.

I am pretty sure Joseph has been throwing comps all season, as long as it's physical he is going to win

Oh he’s into her for sure!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.