Big Brother 24 | Jaylor Base

Staryu

I wonder if Michael/Terrance will get to pick all 4 members of their tribe, or if their first pick will get to pick the next person, and so on

3 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

They never wait for the west coast airing, but today it'll be a while until they come back on because they have to setup the house for this twist and explain everything to the houseguests lol.

Ugh, right. I won’t hold my breath then 

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Kings.

• Chris

• Michael196

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Kings. said:

OH? Well that’s something then!

Sis honestly it was da first thing I thought. They can wash clothes. They’ll be alright 

4 minutes ago, Chris said:

Let's hope Jasmine stays outside so she can complain again.

I'm very curious exactly how they're gonna live outside for a whple week. 

It sounds like a mess waiting to happen

7 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Did they talk about Kyle’s racism on the show tonight?

Yeah, they did show it, but they prefaced it with a lot of build up to make it seem like it was innocent. Michael/Britt came off as heroes.

8 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Did they talk about Kyle’s racism on the show tonight?

Yeah he was exposed

How will the outdoor houseguest be able to make it with out a kitchen. 

2 hours ago, Pink Whitney said:

This episode is really giving me BB15 vibes :deadbanana4:

The parallels. 

29 minutes ago, 1DES said:

How will the outdoor houseguest be able to make it with out a kitchen. 

They gotta cook marshmallows with an open fire they gotta start Survivor style :camping:

Do we still believe SpoilerGirl?

3 minutes ago, Harmonizer said:

Do we still believe SpoilerGirl?

Ok so I didn’t until this year… idk what has happened but she’s actually been right on the money 90% of the time this season. I vaguely remember her tea was bad and I didn’t believe but she’s been right somehow this season

she was right about several HOH wins and the split twist/double eviction thing way before Julie announced

Edited by Khamis

I'm hoping Alyssa and Kyle are in Terrances group. 

1 minute ago, 1DES said:

I'm hoping Alyssa and Kyle are in Terrances group. 

Yes please!

The way I wish Monte was one of these HOH's.

the feeds aren’t coming back until Sunday night after the episode 

not terrence winning an hoh... i need feeds back on i feel sick. as much as i dont like michael anymore seeing how that knockout comp was going im glad at least 1 LO is HOH

1 hour ago, Pink Whitney said:

the feeds aren’t coming back until Sunday night after the episode 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWCXMUIwgLqPlKAzjexAw

3 hours ago, Khamis said:

sickened by this

Why though? Isnt Kyle and Alyssa on the same side will put a big target on their back and one of them will go home. 

3 minutes ago, McNulty said:

HOUSE: Britt, Michael, Tay, Jas and Monte

OUTSIDE: KKKlye, Aly, Terr, Turner and Jo

Ewww we losing Joseph this week. ? 

Michael will probably target Jas but may want to make a big move and get Monte out.

As for Terrance, idk what he will do

6 hours ago, Chris said:

Yet watch him get mad when the house turns on him and play the homophobia card.

And Jasmine is still annoying as ever.

Cheese Louise.

6 hours ago, Puttanesca said:

What are you on about? Y'all literally get mad at people by making up possible scenarios in your head. :skull:

Lol my exact thought. How can you just made something up about people in your head and then hate them for that?

We finally have a decent gay player that actually can win comp, strategist and playing for themsheves to win the game and the gay are mad, the internalized homophobia jump out, i guess. 

Not the worst case scenario considering who won... but still won’t get too optimistic...

Dumbass terrat better not come for Joseph and Turner when he got the shitmance in his group

45 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

Not the worst case scenario considering who won... but still won’t get too optimistic...

Dumbass terrat better not come for Joseph and Turner when he got the shitmance in his group

He may just put up Alyssa and Kyle but not sure where he stands with them 

1 hour ago, McNulty said:

HOUSE: Britt, Michael, Tay, Jas and Monte

OUTSIDE: KKKlye, Aly, Terr, Turner and Jo

I don't see Michael putting up either Brittany or Tay so only 2 remain

That episode was such a struggle to sit through :deadbanana: At least in double evictions stuff happens. There was no reason that needed to be two hours.

The highlight was Indy's exit. I was half expecting Julie to tell her to hurry up but they were probably grateful that she was using up more time in the show since they clearly had nothing better to show. The season 1 callout was also a big surprise. This episode reminded me a bit of that season with how painful it was.

I still like Michael and wouldn't mind him going far but I'm getting sick of him narrating everything. I guess the problem is there aren't too many options to narrate the strategy because most people are committed to the alliance and then there's Kyle who they half buried. I think Brittany is quite a fun narrator though so I wish they used her more.

Now that the twist has started I'm reminded how boring the final five week is and I'm hoping it doesn't turn out like that but when there are so few options to go it seems likely that there will be much less gaming.

I expect Jasmine/Monte will leave on Michael's side and I'm just hoping that Turner wins the veto on the other side. I'll be sad if Turner doesn't get to play a part in Jasmine getting evicted though. The producers really flopped but Michael clearly picked a good group for him and the alliance. I wonder if he's hoping Jasmine wins veto.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.