Big Brother 24 | Jaylor Base

Staryu

21 minutes ago, dabunique said:

YES YES YES

production needs to keep stopping this all white alliance in it’s tracks! It will definitely help the POC competitors and anything that will help my queen Taylor stay longer is welcomed Grodner!

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Kings.

• Chris

• Michael196

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Kings. said:

NOW— he’s lost his damn mind

excuse me?!?!? aren't u a superfan? don't u kno how this game is played?

also

how bout u win an HOH u bugged eye b!tch ...

Edited by dabunique

1 hour ago, mxoonlight said:

People trying to say in good faith that there will be “less racism in the house” as a pro :bibliahh: there truly is no fixing stupid

just @ me next time. care to elaborate on my stupidity? I bet you have a copy-pasted essay prepared to post.

28 minutes ago, Chris said:

Um.....

This would be the video someone would play on loop to get me to speak if I were in a h*stage situation. I want to gouge my eyes out lmao 

41 minutes ago, dabunique said:

also

So let me get this straight (wait, i’m the rookie?! ?) they claim to want to hang with her more, but in the same breath say they don’t like her HOH, it’s chaotic (they’re aiding in the making of it being just that btw) and claiming it’s gone to her head when she’s basically going along with the house (because if it were up to her, Terrance would be leaving) now tell me again how they make any sense?

Also, they had plenty of chances to hang with JUST Taylor, but they wanted to be sneaky because it’s clear they held onto the lies that Paloma pushed and others kept going and are paranoid when it comes to Taylor, so they decided to keep her close for that reason and that reason only.

And he absolutely should win HOH if he wants to dictate how things go. I can’t wait for this split house and double eviction. I really want him and KKKyle’s weird asses GONE!

59 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Jasmine is about to make her regret the day she was born...

I will need **** to hit the fan today/tomorrow before the twist gets revealed so they would be hot and heavy and turn on each other, forgetting our faves for a bit and letting them survive the twist and slide to top 8

it would be a win win situation, either one side gets exterminated or each lose one which makes them even weaker than they already are...

2 hours ago, dabunique said:

also

But people will say we overreact about how they move when it comes to Taylor :rip:

1 minute ago, boys said:

But people will say we overreact about how they move when it comes to Taylor :rip:

Oop at the immediate receipts. Everyone in here defending the blatant bias taking place, care to explain this??? :matty:

2 hours ago, Kings. said:

He's such a Karen.  Almost as unbearable as Kyle at this point.

2 hours ago, Kings. said:

I thought this was fake since despite  the fact that I despise his ass and him being trash, I refused to believe that a so called superfan would say such bs, let alone in the dr...but the receipts under the tweet :deadbanana4:

I want a BB10-11 fight please. Blow **** up and scream for once. This is why a part of me wished Nicole stayed longer cuz she gave that energy. Alyssa boring. 

29 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

I thought this was fake since despite  the fact that I despise his ass and him being trash, I refused to believe that a so called superfan would say such bs, let alone in the dr...but the receipts under the tweet :deadbanana4:

Oop. I got their account and that copy I guess mixed up and thought they were tweeting out lies, but let me give them a follow!

1 hour ago, Michael196 said:

Jasmine is about to make her regret the day she was born...

I will need **** to hit the fan today/tomorrow before the twist gets revealed so they would be hot and heavy and turn on each other, forgetting our faves for a bit and letting them survive the twist and slide to top 8

it would be a win win situation, either one side gets exterminated or each lose one which makes them even weaker than they already are...

:bibliahh:Jasmine will be dealing with Miss Brittany soon for sure. I think she’s going to be the one to clock ha.

Spoiler

Also she’s winning HOH btw

Joseph’s lips are so luscious :smitten: ugh just imagine them wrapped around a ugh :jonny6:

This whole thing is hilarious... but the cherry on top being them thinking it was 5 minutes :bibliahh:

4 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

just imagine them wrapped around a ugh

A what?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.