Big Brother 24 | Jaylor Base

Staryu

i'm so over this

production needs to be all fired

they refuse to show da racisms and try their best to cover it up or warn da houseguests of what is being perceived

no let dat racist trash hang himself to dry with da rest of silent majority alliance

when will someone confront Brittany on her microaggressions huh

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Kings.

• Chris

• Michael196

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Why would he say this out loud on National Television?! This can’t be real 

14 minutes ago, dabunique said:

i'm so over this

production needs to be all fired

they refuse to show da racisms and try their best to cover it up or warn da houseguests of what is being perceived

no let dat racist trash hang himself to dry with da rest of silent majority alliance

when will someone confront Brittany on her microaggressions huh

They wont show it because production thinks exactly like him. At BEST they are microaggressive racism enablers like Michael and Brittany if not full flown Maga racists like KKKyle

If Alyssa survives this week’s twist, then I see her going to final 4. 

20 minutes ago, Khamis said:

Why would he say this out loud on National Television?! This can’t be real 

They act like 12 year olds I can’t wait until this grossmance is off my screen

1 hour ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Group 1:

KKKyle

Taylord

Monte

Jasmine

Joseph

Jasmine HOH

KKKyle evicted

Group 2:

Alyssa

Michael

Terrance

Brit

Turner

Turner HOH

Terrance evicted

Speaking it into existence :fan:

I also want Terrance/Kyle to be evicted in the double. But Jasmine wont nom Kyle/Joe cause she still think that fake alliance is legit

She will most likely nom Taylor/Monte aand Taylor likely to go home. 

Kyle only hoes home if 1 side is full of leftover and hes not winning hon, veto.

3 hours ago, fais_2311 said:

If Monte win HoH, Kyle will definitely throw Michael & Brit under the bus if Monte plan to target Alyssa. He needs to improve his 10 seconds performance to at least 20 seconds

Karma for Mike & Brit for choosing Kylelissa over Taylor

another season, another group of supermajority appalling people

3 hours ago, Lost In Paradise said:

You can do all that and still be a piece of **** :cm:

And I still don’t give a **** :cm:

6 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Was just about to post this! Let me add to the hashtag :cm: I love that those of us with a brain are applying pressure and putting out foot on necks. The last time we did we got CBS to change their diversity quota :fan:

3 minutes ago, Kings. said:

And I still don’t give a **** :cm:

Was just about to post this! Let me add to the hashtag :cm: I love that those of us with a brain are applying pressure and putting out foot on necks. The last time we did we got CBS to change their diversity quota :fan:

like we jus need Alison and everyone fired ... its time for a new production company

and my Julie out da door too :'(

I mean obviously there are pros and cons to what's going on...

Pros:

• less racism in the house in the present and (hopefully) future
  • casting team realizes they actually need to vet these people before throwing them under a spotlight

Cons:

• a bastardized version of the game where production is constantly trying to please the extremely vocal fans and even tipping off houseguests in the diary room MULTIPLE times this season
  • houseguests not thinking of their games but how only they'll be perceived on the outside (already happening and getting worse every season)
  • the general feeling that this is no longer a social experiment with real world people, but a reflection of how Twitter stans want the world to be

obviously, the game of Big Brother is way less important than combatting racism and bias. but as someone who loves this show, I wish they'd just let the horrible houseguests be horrible and let them deal with it on the outside themselves.

• ATRL Moderator

I wouldn't have as much issue with the production interference if it resulted in an episode exposing why everything happened like they did with Taylor's bullying earlier this season.  The problem with Kyle is there is production is trying to get him to calm down since he was an early fave of theirs and are protecting him from casual fans by hiding all the problematic things he's said and done over the last few weeks from the main episodes.  

8 minutes ago, Lost In Paradise said:

Pros:

• casting team realizes they actually need to vet these people before throwing them under a spotlight

Cons:

• a bastardized version of the game where production is constantly trying to please the extremely vocal fans and even tipping off houseguests in the diary room MULTIPLE times this season
  • houseguests not thinking of their games but how only they'll be perceived on the outside (already happening and getting worse every season)
  • the general feeling that this is no longer a social experiment with real world people, but a reflection of how Twitter stans want the world to be

obviously, the game of Big Brother is way less important than combatting racism and bias. but as someone who loves this show, I wish they'd just let the horrible houseguests be horrible and let them deal with it on the outside themselves.

i agree with that youre saying about not wanting to bastardize the game and there is some merit in letting people expose themselves but my problem with it is that in the edited show Kyles problematic behavior is nowhere to be found which takes away from the "social experiment" of the game if only their good/entertaining sides are shown. this is why BBtwitter gets so upset because they are seeing a completely different game than casuals are.

im sorry but this made me ctfu :deadbanana4:

da problem isn't da racism its da covering up or warning players about it

no air it all out

contestants kno what they get into when they sign up for this

2 minutes ago, stophittingmedad said:

i agree with that youre saying about not wanting to bastardize the game and there is some merit in letting people expose themselves but my problem with it is that in the edited show Kyles problematic behavior is nowhere to be found which takes away from the "social experiment" of the game if only their good/entertaining sides are shown. this is why BBtwitter gets so upset because they are seeing a completely different game than casuals are.

Not only that but it’s clear that when production tips off the houseguests it’s not to protect the ones that are getting discriminated against it’s to protect the problematic ones when they get out the house. Kyle, Michael and Brit being warned in the DR about an all white alliance is to protect their image and the image of the show 

da way production has:

painted Taylor as da aggressor in da first week and makin Pajara & Daniel to be saints

dropping hints to players dat live feeders hate da way they are treatin Taylor

Joseph creates da Leftovers but its Kyle who gets the credit while Joseph barely gets any screen time

allowed KKKyle for two weeks to create an all white alliance and and not showing it on tv 

warned him several times about it but he continues with it and they refuse to show it

let Brittany serve microaggressions against Monte & Taylor but not show it but warn her so she changes her attitude

let Michael get a clean edit although he was entertaining the idea of da Silent Majority until they warned him about it

am i missing anything? please add on

5 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Not only that but it’s clear that when production tips off the houseguests it’s not to protect the ones that are getting discriminated against it’s to protect the problematic ones when they get out the house. Kyle, Michael and Brit being warned in the DR about an all white alliance is to protect their image and the image of the show 

SAY IT LOUDER SO PEOPLE CAN UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!

7 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

True but it’s still a good thing to influence them this way to prevent actual segregation in this game. I’m all for whites only alliances to be over with forever.

People trying to say in good faith that there will be “less racism in the house” as a pro :bibliahh: there truly is no fixing stupid

1 hour ago, dabunique said:

like we jus need Alison and everyone fired ... its time for a new production company

and my Julie out da door too :'(

We do, but idk how or what it’ll take for that to happen.

58 minutes ago, Lost In Paradise said:

Pros:

Cons:

33 minutes ago, dabunique said:

no air it all out

I was going to say this! I would much rather them show what’s ACTUALLY happening as it is and then let America see things for what they really are. Protecting the racists isn’t only an issue as far as the game goes, but it also influences how America sees them and that has a hand in choosing who wins what whenever we get a chance to vote for anything.

24 minutes ago, dabunique said:

da way production has:

painted Taylor as da aggressor in da first week and makin Pajara & Daniel to be saints

dropping hints to players dat live feeders hate da way they are treatin Taylor

Joseph creates da Leftovers but its Kyle who gets the credit while Joseph barely gets any screen time

allowed KKKyle for two weeks to create an all white alliance and and not showing it on tv 

warned him several times about it but he continues with it and they refuse to show it

let Brittany serve microaggressions against Monte & Taylor but not show it but warn her so she changes her attitude

let Michael get a clean edit although he was entertaining the idea of da Silent Majority until they warned him about it

am i missing anything? please add on

Nope!

-

GAG IT :jonny5:

36 minutes ago, dabunique said:

no air it all out

There’s no point in airing it unless it’s affecting the overall narrative. The less we get dumbass millennials trying to scoff off their biases as normal the better.

The way the episodes really had me thinking KKKyle was the one to create The Leftovers but it was really Joseph??? :eek: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.