Big Brother 24 | Jaylor Base

Staryu

56 minutes ago, Kings. said:

!!!

-

People in here acting DENSE as **** as far as the clear bias, microaggressions and coded language when the minorities (mainly the black players) are being discussed is not surprising. It’s why I stopped bringing it up in here because I refuse to be gaslit. Some of you are a part of the problem though because quite a few of us have explained in detail how and why what’s being said is racist, but y’all don’t wanna hear/see the truth because you’re guilty of saying and doing the same **** KKKyle, Michael, Brittany and the other white players (this season and past ones) have done. :coffee2:

You afraid to name em cuz I’m close to calling them out? I’m getting annoyed honestly. 

Edited by dussymob

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Kings.

• Chris

• Michael196

Top Posters In This Topic

May da good fortune from da last page continue in this one 

The mess in this thread :gaycat:

page 225.. lets get ready to rumble!!!!!

iuB70Jv.gif

41 minutes ago, dussymob said:

You afraid to name em cuz I’m close to calling them out? I’m getting annoyed honestly. 

I’m not even being funny, but I can’t because I add them to my ignore list. I can tell you one has a Taylor Swift avi :coffee2:

28 minutes ago, stophittingmedad said:

page 225.. lets get ready to rumble!!!!!

iuB70Jv.gif

:bibliahh:

3 hours ago, dussymob said:

Uh first off I’ve never said Mike and Brit are racist but they’ve been using micro aggressions and illicit biases but Kyle is actually a bit racist he even admitted his grandmother is a racist. And if you haven’t been watching the feeds why are you speaking on this situation?

Where the part im saying i dont watch the feed? I read all the updates and watch all the short clips on Twitter. Enough to understand the dynamic of the game, and the context of these discussion.

I dont defend Kyle cause he is clearly a MAGA. But you guys just mad at Britt/Michael for going against Taylor/Joe while in fact they are not loyal to anyone. In the next two weeks if Monte/Joe win HOH they will thrown Kyle/Alyssa under the bus in a heart beat. Or Kyle/Alyssa win HOH they will rat out Monte/Taylor/Joe. It callled gameplay and i like that. 

Edited by chiliam

Joseph with another bad idea for Taylor to break a tie… shut up. Just vote Indy out. 

Michael/Brittany no longer want Taylor in final 3 because of their stupid instincts and brain :deadbanana4:

Turner wants to target Taylor first because of the pawn thing  :deadbanana4:

Kkkyle with his maga mission :deadbanana4:

Joseph with his bad idea constantly try to ruin Taylor’s reputation :deadbanana4:

Monte being so useless and just sleep :deadbanana4:

Taylor deserved better 

27 minutes ago, orange22 said:

And why this is turning me on :deadbanana4:

44 minutes ago, orange22 said:

I watch this video every time I come across it because it makes me scream :lmao:

this kind of made me sad. Her eyes tell the truth. Idk why but I don’t think he’s into her like that or at least not like she’s into him

1 hour ago, chiliam said:

Where the part im saying i dont watch the feed? I read all the updates and watch all the short clips on Twitter. Enough to understand the dynamic of the game, and the context of these discussion.

I dont defend Kyle cause he is clearly a MAGA. But you guys just mad at Britt/Michael for going against Taylor/Joe while in fact they are not loyal to anyone. In the next two weeks if Monte/Joe win HOH they will thrown Kyle/Alyssa under the bus in a heart beat. Or Kyle/Alyssa win HOH they will rat out Monte/Taylor/Joe. It callled gameplay and i like that. 

I clearly was talking to Mohzy..I know you’re not this dense. :deadbanana4:

well I guess when you’re feeling guilty…

AWWW, that guilt eating him up, but good thing we see thru it.

Producers are LAME for tipping him off :bibliahh: I thought they couldn’t interfere with the game in that way because now he’s about to switch up big time to save his own ass, but it’s too late.

Edited by Kings.

4 minutes ago, Kings. said:

AWWW, that guilt eating him up, but good thing we see thru it.

Producers are LAME for tipping him off :bibliahh: I thought they couldn’t interfere with the game in that way because now he’s about to switch up big time to save his own ass, but it’s too late.

Pleaseeeee I came here to post this. :rip:

Grodner protecting her white man, I felt like the yearly beast bias didn’t start early enough :mazen:

I wonder how many times Grodhog has watched the video of 10 second KKKyle and Alyssa ******* :swan:

8 hours ago, Harmonizer said:

There was only ever one all black alliance, though. BB23 was the first year it was possible, and it wasn't all black to exclude anyone else, but they all willingly sacrificed their own desires to get the first black winner on BBUS.

Now, the white alliance that's forming now is JUST because they assume all of the POC are working together. They are not the same thing.

Edit: idk if you're posting the tweet because you agree with the narrative, or just wanted to show us the tweet, but I guess I am just clarifying for anyone who believes the tweet. I am not calling you out, but just using the tweet as an example!

Just showing the tweet cause it was funny to me as if we didn’t have 20+ seasons of white alliances.

i dont mind production tipping of kyle if it gets him to stop his kkklan or at least work with taylor a more

1 hour ago, fais_2311 said:

Joseph with another bad idea for Taylor to break a tie… shut up. Just vote Indy out. 

Michael/Brittany no longer want Taylor in final 3 because of their stupid instincts and brain :deadbanana4:

Turner wants to target Taylor first because of the pawn thing  :deadbanana4:

Kkkyle with his maga mission :deadbanana4:

Joseph with his bad idea constantly try to ruin Taylor’s reputation :deadbanana4:

Monte being so useless and just sleep :deadbanana4:

Taylor deserved better 

Love and still root for her but clearly her HOH is a mess. The way she promise all the girls safety. And then those horrible plans to use Monte/Tunner as pawn, not to mention Joseph horrible plans.

Thank god the whole thing with Kyle winning the Veto help to shift some heat.

With all the talk, i still think she still has a solid spot cause the players of this season are playing for themselves and all the guys will gun for each other 1st before they come for Brittany and Taylor.

Taylor real threat is actually Jasmine/Alyssa. Jasmine i hope she can return the favor this week and not nominate Taylor in the next two weeks, Allyssa with Kyle in her ear will come for Taylor.

Just now, stophittingmedad said:

i dont mind production tipping of kyle if it gets him to stop his kkklan or at least work with taylor a more

OKK. Maybe he’ll think twice before he’s racist. But let’s be real… I doubt it

Kyle within the first couple of days said his own grandmother was a racist....

12 minutes ago, stophittingmedad said:

Nah. He can keep his fake ass support. I’d rather Taylor work with people that actually want to because they wanna play the game with her and not because they need to use her as a shield from their true prejudice views :coffee2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.