Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Kings.

• Chris

• Michael196

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, dussymob said:

Elaborate?:coffee2:

I can’t really watch the feeds this week, So when you guys are screaming racism. I find myself getting upset expecting the worst. But in reality that’s not the case. The optics look bad. But the accusation against Britt and Michael are a little too much. 

the houseguests planning to get rihanna attention is so cringe lmao

45 minutes ago, Mohzy said:

I can’t really watch the feeds this week, So when you guys are screaming racism. I find myself getting upset expecting the worst. But in reality that’s not the case. The optics look bad. But the accusation against Britt and Michael are a little too much. 

Uh first off I’ve never said Mike and Brit are racist but they’ve been using micro aggressions and illicit biases but Kyle is actually a bit racist he even admitted his grandmother is a racist. And if you haven’t been watching the feeds why are you speaking on this situation?

37 minutes ago, Mohzy said:

I wouldn't call both racist per se, but when several things are said in front of you and you just sit there and not react or stop them, then you're an accomplice...

especially when they had a lot to say about Monte's use of the word 'woman' but letting all of Kkkyle's obvious remarks slide

7 minutes ago, dussymob said:

Uh first off I’ve never said Mike and Brit are racist but they’ve been using micro aggressions and illicit biases but Kyle is actually a bit racist he even admitted his grandmother is a racist. And if you haven’t been watching the feeds why are you speaking on this situation?

exactly

but lol at 'a bit'... even if one doesn't acknowledge it, acting this way and making all these remarks makes you a whole ass racist even if you keep denying until the day you die. plus all the dirt that got dug from his online past speaks for itself.

4 minutes ago, dussymob said:

Hoe I wasn’t even speaking specifically  about you. I didn’t even see your post. Mike and Brit are right to go after Monte/Joseph. They are the threat to their game. How else are they suppose to go about playing big brother against them?  And I’ve been catching up on twitter and I can’t find anything that’s actually racist about them other than sneaky backstabbing that is expected in big brother.  

I understand that the optics look bad, but not too much on them two for actually trying to play the game. 

11 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

I wouldn't call both racist per se, but when several things are said in front of you and you just sit there and not react or stop them, then you're an accomplice...

especially when they had a lot to say about Monte's use of the word 'woman' but letting all of Kkkyle's obvious remarks slide

Ok so Michael is a scary rat punk. He didn’t stand up for Britt either when she was being ostracized in the beginning of the season. Did we forget that!?  But racism! People are getting too comfortable throwing that word around. I don’t play with that. 

Edited by Mohzy

Not Brittany hypnotizing Alyssa rn with this Wicked Witch voice! Didnt she tell them she was a toy tester?! Why would she be doing all of this :bibliahh:

Daddy Turner ENDING the Klan! :cm:

but didn’t Kyle just expose “the pound” to Michael at the end? Like Michael is not in that 4 :rip:

1 hour ago, Michael196 said:

exactly

but lol at 'a bit'... even if one doesn't acknowledge it, acting this way and making all these remarks makes you a whole ass racist even if you keep denying until the day you die. plus all the dirt that got dug from his online past speaks for itself.

You’re right lol I just try to give people the benefit of the doubt.

1 hour ago, Mohzy said:

Hoe I wasn’t even speaking specifically  about you. I didn’t even see your post. Mike and Brit are right to go after Monte/Joseph. They are the threat to their game. How else are they suppose to go about playing big brother against them?  And I’ve been catching up on twitter and I can’t find anything that’s actually racist about them other than sneaky backstabbing that is expected in big brother.  

I understand that the optics look bad, but not too much on them two for actually trying to play the game. 

I’m not a hoe so please be respectful. You’re being a bit aggressive for no reason.

40 minutes ago, Khamis said:

Not Brittany hypnotizing Alyssa rn with this Wicked Witch voice! Didnt she tell them she was a toy tester?! Why would she be doing all of this :bibliahh:

I was watching this on the feeds and was cracking up at how Alyssa was so ecstatic afterwards :bibliahh:

11 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

:ahh::ahh::ahh:

ykw :rip:

33 minutes ago, Khamis said:

Daddy Turner ENDING the Klan! :cm:

but didn’t Kyle just expose “the pound” to Michael at the end? Like Michael is not in that 4 :rip:

we all knew Turner wasn’t gonna go for that **** let’s be real lol.

this messy ass page :redface:

1 hour ago, Mohzy said:

Yeah they have their reason to go against Monte/Joseph. And Monte was very vocal that Michael is the first to go from the LO. Monte/Joseph are definitely the right target for them but Taylor. I genuinely feel that Taylor is with M/B and for them to not see that and being paranoid like that especially towards Taylor is so annoying and stupid. Like I don’t think we ever see Taylor planned a final 3 with Joseph/Monte at all. They way they just lumped Taylor together with Monte/Joseph was a little bit shady :giraffe:

All white people are racist to a certain degree... periodt

11 minutes ago, J Legend X said:

No

11 minutes ago, J Legend X said:

!!!

-

People in here acting DENSE as **** as far as the clear bias, microaggressions and coded language when the minorities (mainly the black players) are being discussed is not surprising. It’s why I stopped bringing it up in here because I refuse to be gaslit. Some of you are a part of the problem though because quite a few of us have explained in detail how and why what’s being said is racist, but y’all don’t wanna hear/see the truth because you’re guilty of saying and doing the same **** KKKyle, Michael, Brittany and the other white players (this season and past ones) have done. :coffee2:

58 minutes ago, dussymob said:

I’m not a hoe so please be respectful. You’re being a bit aggressive for no reason.

sorry for calling you one 

Come thru page 224

5 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Come thru page 224

+1

45 minutes ago, Kings. said:

!!!

-

People in here acting DENSE as **** as far as the clear bias, microaggressions and coded language when the minorities (mainly the black players) are being discussed is not surprising. It’s why I stopped bringing it up in here because I refuse to be gaslit. Some of you are a part of the problem though because quite a few of us have explained in detail how and why what’s being said is racist, but y’all don’t wanna hear/see the truth because you’re guilty of saying and doing the same **** KKKyle, Michael, Brittany and the other white players (this season and past ones) have done. :coffee2:

and the same things they do in real life...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.