Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Kings.

• Chris

• Michael196

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, dabunique said:

Ma’am. Gurl 

I thought he was going to watch videos of himself to know what he's apologizing for? Does this loser think anyone is going to book him on Cameo?

9 hours ago, Kings. said:

I mean the rent IS due

-

:bibliahh: not them having to talk in an accent too. I can’t wait for the segment this week, but I wonder if this was by coincidence or was it done to honor Olivia :cries: 

They ate I’m ? 

FaPxy9EVUAEa0mk?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by dabunique

Taylor does kind of need to cool it tbh. Her game is crumbling around her and she’s just having fun playing Bad Ass Girl Boss HOH Barbie in her pink robe  :redface:

maybe this punishment will help her

It's so predictable that people want cutthroat gameplay until it's used to target their faves at which point being unwaveringly loyal is apparently the best strategy. Michael and Brittany are right to consider their options and it's only because Joseph/Monte/Turner feel secure in their position within the alliance that they aren't. Kyle seemed to have it made too which is why it's funny to see him stressing so much.

2 hours ago, Clandestine said:

It's so predictable that people want cutthroat gameplay until it's used to target their faves at which point being unwaveringly loyal is apparently the best strategy. Michael and Brittany are right to consider their options and it's only because Joseph/Monte/Turner feel secure in their position within the alliance that they aren't. Kyle seemed to have it made too which is why it's funny to see him stressing so much.

It's a big difference between cutthroat gameplay and literal racism

Kyle has been wanting to literally segregate the players for 2 weeks now, something he only feels comfortable talking about to Michael and Brittany because they feed into it and also refer to the only 3 minority members in their alliance as the "loud" ones. The ONLY reason KKKyle's all white alliance didn't take is because Turner wasn't for it. Michael also believed Nicole's racist ass lie that Taylor and Monte are in sister/brother fraternity/sororities simply because they are both black. They are all microaggressive at BEST and deeply racist at worst. 

Michael and Brittany are perpetual losers who desperately want the popular kid approval. If they were any kind of actual gameplayers they wouldn't be hitching their wagon to a showmance who will literally always protect each other over them.

33 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Kyle has been wanting to literally segregate the players for 2 weeks now, something he only feels comfortable talking about to Michael and Brittany because they feed into it and also refer to the only 3 minority members in their alliance as the "loud" ones. The ONLY reason KKKyle's all white alliance didn't take is because Turner wasn't for it. Michael also believed Nicole's racist ass lie that Taylor and Monte are in sister/brother fraternity/sororities simply because they are both black. They are all microaggressive at BEST and deeply racist at worst. 

Michael and Brittany are perpetual losers who desperately want the popular kid approval. If they were any kind of actual gameplayers they wouldn't be hitching their wagon to a showmance who will literally always protect each other over them.

lets not forget how both Michael & Brittany (who love to talk to us) did not once say anything against about what KKKyle was saying.

Brittany tryin to make Monte an angry black man after calling her woman but then when Joseph tried to support her and see if she was ok she dismissed him

bUt she ok with going to Michael with all this bs

2 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

You are just doing way too damm much on Britt and Michael.

They are not loyal to Kyle/Alyssa at all. In fact they are pushing hard for Alyssa to be on the block this week.

They are just playing the damm game and cover all sides. 

At this rate Big Brother can only last for 2-3 seasons cause clearly everyone is racist or problematic.

1 hour ago, dabunique said:

He looks like he wanted to say another word first but settled for jumped. Hmm….

3 hours ago, boys said:

There was only ever one all black alliance, though. BB23 was the first year it was possible, and it wasn't all black to exclude anyone else, but they all willingly sacrificed their own desires to get the first black winner on BBUS.

Now, the white alliance that's forming now is JUST because they assume all of the POC are working together. They are not the same thing.

Edit: idk if you're posting the tweet because you agree with the narrative, or just wanted to show us the tweet, but I guess I am just clarifying for anyone who believes the tweet. I am not calling you out, but just using the tweet as an example!

Edited by Harmonizer

42 minutes ago, chiliam said:

They are not loyal to Kyle/Alyssa at all. In fact they are pushing hard for Alyssa to be on the block this week.

At this rate Big Brother can only last for 2-3 seasons cause clearly everyone is racist or problematic.

actually we are not, they deserve more lashings especially Brittany

one thing is to go along with da house or whoever u talkin to, yeah dats game play, but to not tell us da viewers dat u r definitely not in agreement of this and keeping ur mouth shut to others in da alliance, da POC's, says alot

Silent Majority indeed

45 minutes ago, chiliam said:

2ac461196b96655f9fe96fa08ef91e7c.gif

FaTjuCZWQAEHa2j?format=jpg&name=large

:rip:

2 minutes ago, Harmonizer said:

FaTjuCZWQAEHa2j?format=jpg&name=large

:rip:

:bibliahh: these people are a mess

1 hour ago, chiliam said:

it would’ve be cancelled a decade ago if this logic had any weight so wah wah wah

39 minutes ago, Harmonizer said:

There was only ever one all black alliance, though. BB23 was the first year it was possible, and it wasn't all black to exclude anyone else, but they all willingly sacrificed their own desires to get the first black winner on BBUS.

Now, the white alliance that's forming now is JUST because they assume all of the POC are working together. They are not the same thing.

Edit: idk if you're posting the tweet because you agree with the narrative, or just wanted to show us the tweet, but I guess I am just clarifying for anyone who believes the tweet. I am not calling you out, but just using the tweet as an example!

everyone knows this. they’re being willingly dense for the sake of riling people up, just don’t engage :skull: 

big brother is like the annual racist purging from timelines, you block the ones you see and feel better for it

FaTfaP0WQAEDnx2?format=jpg&name=medium

Y’all really got to stop with the racism bs it’s really uncomfortable at this point because you don’t know wtf you’re talking about. 

1 hour ago, Harmonizer said:

Boys is black so I’m sure he was not agreeing with it lol. Notice the call out from the person who posted the screenshot.

17 minutes ago, Mohzy said:

Y’all really got to stop with the racism bs it’s really uncomfortable at this point because you don’t know wtf you’re talking about. 

Elaborate?:coffee2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.