Big Brother 24 | Jaylor Base

Staryu

this season is so hard to process with the state of the fandom in 2022, but this really is now in top 3 best modern seasons period.

my preferred boot order from here on out:

Terrance

Kyle

Indy

Alyssa

Taylor

Turner

Joseph

Brittany

Jasmine

F2: Michael and Monte

Edited by Lost In Paradise

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Kings.

• Chris

• Michael196

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Lost In Paradise said:

this season is so hard to process with the state of the fandom in 2022, this really is now in top 3 best modern seasons period.

my preferred boot order from here on out:

Terrance

Kyle

Indy

Alyssa

Taylor

Turner

Joseph

Brittany

Jasmine

F2: Michael and Monte

It's been surprisingly good since Leftovers formed :deadbanana4:  it's definitely going to be interesting with the dissension happening while there are so many moving parts still.

I still like Brittany and wish she would take charge a bit more when talking with Michael, who seems dead set on the whites only alliance. At least Brittany has expressed some hesitation.

I think without Michael there Brittany would absolutely focus on working with Taylor, whereas Michael is obsessed with protecting his precious KKKyle. 

1 hour ago, EriKills said:

I still like Brittany and wish she would take charge a bit more when talking with Michael, who seems dead set on the whites only alliance. At least Brittany has expressed some hesitation.

I think without Michael there Brittany would absolutely focus on working with Taylor, whereas Michael is obsessed with protecting his precious KKKyle. 

Michael is a good liar and it seems like Twitter and you guys believe all his lies lol.

He is clearly gonna gunning for the guys in the alliance Monte/Joe then Kyle/Tunner before he target Taylor. 

34 minutes ago, chiliam said:

Michael is a good liar and it seems like Twitter and you guys believe all his lies lol.

He is clearly gonna gunning for the guys in the alliance Monte/Joe then Kyle/Tunner before he target Taylor. 

Michael threw Taylor under the bus and told Alyssa the backdoor plan. Seems you’re the one falling for his lies.

anyways…

We have another miss jealous emerging. 

Some of you calling this a top three season already.

:skull:

Pump the brakes people.

This is such classic bb. 

I wonder where Pooch would have been if he was still in the game.

10 Second KKKYLE is trending lol 

1 hour ago, dussymob said:

Michael threw Taylor under the bus and told Alyssa the backdoor plan. Seems you’re the one falling for his lies.

anyways…

We have another miss jealous emerging. 

I sensed some of that already when her and Taylor were talking about cosmetic surgeries. Some of her responses and little “hmmm” moments reeked of jealousy, but I let it slide because she’s clearly a bit insecure (and we can all be at times) but girl :toofunny3:

54 minutes ago, dabunique said:

I don’t care much for her, but when she clocks him I just giggle :bibliahh:

31 minutes ago, dabunique said:

NO ******* WAY :deadbanana4: That is SO embarrassing :rip: 

Ma’am. Gurl 

FaP5hlJXoAAyTC4?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by dabunique

1 hour ago, dabunique said:

well alright then

23 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Ma’am. Gurl 

I mean the rent IS due

-

:bibliahh: not them having to talk in an accent too. I can’t wait for the segment this week, but I wonder if this was by coincidence or was it done to honor Olivia :cries: 

We need diary room to know what these players thinking

I dont know if Taylor is really nice to the girls or she is in her evil era and try to toss on the blame on Kyle

Where Michael/Brittany loyal at? 1 min they are like Taylor, the other time they went to Kyle. But i think theres no way they go to final 3 with Kyle. 

Targeting Monte/Joseph benefit Michael the most. Kyle/Turner not so much cause I really think Monte/Joseph were loyal to them and want to go to final 4 with The Pound. Gay Excellence. Ending the potential of another Brigade :clap3:.

Thanks to 10 seconds Kyle too for being so messy and destroy the majority alliance. As long as it’s not Jasmine or Alyssa or Terrance who end up as winner for this season, I’m here for the LO, to come for each others’ throat

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.