• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Kings.

• Chris

• Michael196

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, Kings. said:

I’m here for the drama. I know Taylor has a SPEECH planned and I’m excited to see Indy’s face once her fate is sealed :fan:

Taylor doesn't give a speech. Only the nominees will make plead their case, with Kyle giving a speech.

I'm not mad at this week.  I was so stressed on Friday when it looked like Joseph was going up as a "pawn."  I just know KKKyle, Michael, and Brittany would have conspired to take him out.  Thank god production interfered once again in our favor.  They must've already done up the Jaylor showmance segment for Sunday's show and were NOT about to let that go to waste!

KKKyle has tanked his game for Alyssa and we love to see it.  The LOs don't trust him, Jasmean, Indy, and Terrance are furious, and Taylor has painted a huge target on his back.  

And Indy going is, imo, the absolute best thing for Taylor's game anyway.  Terrance and Jasmine won't win any HOH that has even a slight physical component to it (which 80% of them do).  Alyssa is the only one on that side who doesn't completely loathe Taylor.  Therefore, Indy is the best person to eliminate.  Plus, Indy will spiral.  We're already seeing her threaten to quit the jury lmao.

Now I'm nervous for next week.  I'm hoping KKKyle's pathetic antics this week are enough to ensure he's the first LO gone.  As for the other evictee, as long as it's not Taylor, Joseph, or Turner idc.  

apparently Taylor had some sort of blow-up at the veto meeting, and feeds cut right after they came back?

4 minutes ago, Lost In Paradise said:

apparently Taylor had some sort of blow-up at the veto meeting, and feeds cut right after they came back?

she told KKKyle off while Jasmine & Terrance had Taylor's back LOL

if KKKyle was smart he would've pulled a Daniel and used da veto unaware she would put Alyssa, in turn guaranteeing Alyssa's vote and da other house against Taylor but instead u look like a fool and everyone is now KKKyle needs to go

• ATRL Moderator

We're really going to have a white vs POC split after this week?

Monte, Joseph, Jasmine, Terrance, Taylor vs Alyssa, Kyle, Michael, Brittany, Turner

KKKyle really ****** over the LO for Alyssa I knew he would

I hope they end up on the block next to each other next week

Edited by TaggedGalaxy

1 hour ago, Harmonizer said:

100860d0663_a_l.jpg

In recent seasons :smile:

4 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

oh gurl ... its done for u

EDIT

supposedly it was staged but i never heard of any of this being planned out?

Edited by dabunique

10 minutes ago, dabunique said:

oh gurl ... its done for u

EDIT

supposedly it was staged but i never heard of any of this being planned out?

That’s what I was reading too, but I never saw them plan this or saw discussion of it on any updates and apparently Joseph to Kyle that Taylor really is pissed at him so idk 

Not Taylor serving a Sabrina

So Jasmine clocked Brittany insinuating dat she only thinks her (Jasmine) & Terrance r friends because they black LOL

ugh ok point for da cabbage patch kid

10 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Lines have been drawn :jonny5:

Hes so dumb bc how would he know that? Unless he was working with both of them and that SHOULD be clear as day to Jasmine now. Idc blow this whole thing up Jasmine. If she was smart….

5 minutes ago, Khamis said:

Hes so dumb bc how would he know that? Unless he was working with both of them and that SHOULD be clear as day to Jasmine now. Idc blow this whole thing up Jasmine. If she was smart….

That and the fact that she’s likely running this back to Joseph who will absolutely tell Taylor and I’m sure Monte will get wind of it. It’s OVER for KKKyle :fan:

5 minutes ago, Kings. said:

That and the fact that she’s likely running this back to Joseph who will absolutely tell Taylor and I’m sure Monte will get wind of it. It’s OVER for KKKyle :fan:

It’s VERY crucial that she mentions that Kyle told her he thinks Monte and Taylor are working together. Let’s see if Jasmine can actually do something right in her retellings

Y’all Taylor told Jasmine before the veto ceremony that she knew Kyle wasn’t using it so he played himself lol.

1 hour ago, khalyan said:

We're really going to have a white vs POC split after this week?

Monte, Joseph, Jasmine, Terrance, Taylor vs Alyssa, Kyle, Michael, Brittany, Turner

hopefully not, but this is the scenario Twitter (and a bunch of users here) are rooting for :katie:

10 minutes ago, dussymob said:

Y’all Taylor told Jasmine before the veto ceremony that she knew Kyle wasn’t using it so he played himself lol.

He’s digging quite the hole for himself. What an idiot, and all over some coochie that he probably won’t touch outside of the Big Brother house :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.