Big Brother 24 | Jaylor Base

Staryu

3 hours ago, Chris said:

I can literally ask you the same exact question?

:toofunny3:

That last post was WP worthy and you shouldn’t bring up mental illness because even if said person was throwing that in their face is tasteless and cruel. As someone who works in mental health misdiagnosing people can cause a lot of issues. 

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Kings.

• Chris

• Michael196

Top Posters In This Topic

This HOH is serving Howie from S6

11 minutes ago, orange22 said:

Bye, not MC Debra :bibliahh:

-

So it seems like Taylor and Joseph are onboard with him going up and I’m very disappointed in them both, but especially Joseph, who is not so bright for even pushing to put himself up knowing what he knows :rip: 

I also forget that him and Taylor are recruits, so their mindsets are still in pre-jury mode :deadbanana: 

I’m rooting for Joseph, but if he goes up, I’m kind of hoping he gets voted out. Houseguests need to stop feeling safe enough to volunteer themselves or risk their closest allies. 

for me, the Taylor revenge arc has completed and I don't care if she goes next week.

two of her worst enemies are gone, she has confirmation that she's not really a pariah, she has her Lays iconic moment, and she has 6-7 people in the house that truly care about her as a person.

I'm predicting a Monte, Michael and Jasmine final three

23 minutes ago, Shy Boy said:

I’m rooting for Joseph, but if he goes up, I’m kind of hoping he gets voted out. Houseguests need to stop feeling safe enough to volunteer themselves or risk their closest allies. 

I agree. I’m also annoyed with the refusal to draw lines and the need to create these “story lines” every week… which were entertaining at first…. But now is overkill. Like come on this is BB, let’s stop volunteering to be pawns in 2022 :rip:

im just here for the mess at this point!

Michael kind of needs to realize that he needs Joseph in the house, Michael having all those comp wins makes him a target and I would be gunning for him after a bigger guy left.

Kyle won Veto, Alyssa won 5k, Jasmine a trip, and Taylor/Joseph are chained together for 2 days 

if he's booted due to his own idea, it's what he deserves, even if i do like him.

Just now, Price of Fame said:

Kyle won Veto, Alyssa won 5k, Jasmine a trip, and Taylor/Joseph are chained together for 2 days 

this *****

Another vacation? Wasn’t this one enough??? :deadbanana4:

Indy and Terrorance got the punishments. Sounds like his has something to do with tattoos?

Wait Jasmine already won a trip before this veto? :deadbanana: This house is so dumb. I wouldn’t have given her a damn thing, birthday or not.

So da plan is what?

take off Terrance and put up Joseph so they can vote him out?

Edited by dabunique

10 minutes ago, Marvin said:

:rip:

Girl :deadbanana2: She didn’t deserve that damn trip simply for the fact that she doesn’t know it’s out of the country :rip: And then there’s this:

TEA at consent, but it sent me :bibliahh:

8 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Girl :deadbanana2: She didn’t deserve that damn trip simply for the fact that she doesn’t know it’s out of the country :rip: And then there’s this:

Joseph should be scared when he comes back downstairs to sleep next to her :dies:  

Thank god Kyle won. I hope he doesn't use it.

27 minutes ago, Marvin said:

:rip:

There’s no way in ******* hell

It’s insane to me that there are people like this... and what’s hilarious is that (for example people where I’m from) look at the US as this prestigious intellectual first world nation :deadbanana4:

I was too until social media opened my eyes...

both accounts changing their names to Jasmine’s London and London’s Paris :bibliahh:

Edited by Michael196

11 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Is implying that she did something when he was sleeping next to her? :rip:

It’s obviously early, but something about KKKyle refusing to use the Veto in order to protect Alyssflop is going to annoy me so much for the next few days. Like it’s not even that I want him to use the veto, but having to constantly hear his rationale more so :mazen:

I just realized that we’re gonna get an Indy suffering segment on Wednesday :wanda:

and Terrance too, all those tattoos better be Tay’s name, and maybe face too :sistrens: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.