Big Brother 24 | Jaylor Base

Staryu

Michael's goodbye message was amazing. The episode had a bit too much Daniel for my liking but glad he's finally gone.

Not Taylor promising safety to all the girls and then realising she has no one to nominate next to Terrance :rip: I'm thankful the alliance were able to get her back on track but I'm not sure why they let her talk to everyone else before anyone even strategised with her.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Kings.

• Chris

• Michael196

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Clandestine said:

Michael's goodbye message was amazing. The episode had a bit too much Daniel for my liking but glad he's finally gone.

Not Taylor promising safety to all the girls and then realising she has no one to nominate next to Terrance :rip: I'm thankful the alliance were able to get her back on track but I'm not sure why they let her talk to everyone else before anyone even strategised with her.

Michael and Taylor are serving with those goodbye messages to Nicole/Daniel. 

Michael can be such a queen when he wants to. He and Andy has the best game amongst gay player we have on the show but of course Michael is much more likeable than the rat. 

Let me pray for my trinity, Taylor, Brit, Michael :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, fais_2311 said:

its on now

Terrance, Alyssa, and Jasmine up next please

The team better be random, if they give the power to the survivor of next eviction to split the team :deadbanana4: why this never happen to Level 6

so split house loses 2 and then before they can breathe its double eviction lol

- the episode didn't match the Sunday's and Wednesday's, but.. those goodbye messages made up for it... MIKE :gaycat6:

the queen getting hoh after tossing most of the trash out... :smitten: tho it would've been way more satisfying if kkkyle was evicted and elvrat gets it next week during her hoh, but I'll take what I can get and I can't really complain with such season...

that clown about to get lashed even harder by all the interviewers than they did to piggy last week

- did anyone notice when Tay caught the door before closing, then it went to elvrat and Julie, and back to Tay... her face was just like when rat attacked her, then she tried to talk to that roach... I just know that he threw some words her way, and despite that she tried to encourage him during the wall but he told her not talk to him...

but the both hilarious and disgusting thing was when he ran to kiss her ass after winning :ace:

- also..... why the meltdowns? after this week 10 players will remain, and they will split them in two, they won't let a group have 5 competing for hoh and the other having 4... remember last year after Tiffany's first hoh win, and that twist gave her the opportunity to compete the next week too? yeah two different twists and situations, but I really think that she will be eligible to compete...

12 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

Julie said "all week long culminating in a double eviction"

which means next thursday first juror, and the twist begins until the 26th double

20 hours ago, Michael196 said:

My manifestation for the week...

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

and ANOTHER one

Michael196

Michael crossed his legs while sitting is sending me. :bibliahh:

2 hours ago, dussymob said:

:rip:

:deadbanana2: GIRL BYE! Nobody wants KKKyle’s zombie looking ass :rip: Alyssa can gladly leave during this double eviction. Actually her and that rat showmance of hers, so they can have that jury house to themselves.

6 minutes ago, dussymob said:

Michael crossed his legs while sitting is sending me. :bibliahh:

Turner not giving a single **** and running to watch that picture turn grey on the wall :lmao: Michael sitting pretty :dies: Joseph not getting up until almost the entire house already did :ahh:

14 minutes ago, Kings. said:

:deadbanana2: GIRL BYE! Nobody wants KKKyle’s zombie looking ass :rip: Alyssa can gladly leave during this double eviction. Actually her and that rat showmance of hers, so they can have that jury house to themselves.

am i evil dat i want Alyssa carried to final 3 and KKKyle eliminated next so they don't spend any time in jury

Yeah I think the twist will be:

- Normal week this week, Terrance evicted next Thursday.

- Julie announces twist to houseguests next Thursday

- House splits in half next Thursday

- Over the course of the following week (Aug 18-25) the split house dynamic plays out with two HOH comps, two POV comps, etc

- Aug 25, two houseguests are evicted (one from each group) and then the house merges back together

12 minutes ago, Miles. said:

- Over the course of the following week (Aug 18-25) the split house dynamic plays out with two HOH comps, two POV comps, etc

- Aug 25, two houseguests are evicted (one from each group) and then the house merges back together

what confuses me is dat Spoiler Gil said three people will leave Thursday?

my guess is dat da house splits soon and then after both are evicted we go straight into a new HOH, nominations, pov, and eviction like we do on double evictions

1 hour ago, dabunique said:

am i evil dat i want Alyssa carried to final 3 and KKKyle eliminated next so they don't spend any time in jury

Alyssa and Kyle separated during the split house week

Alyssa evicted during the double eviction

Kyle makes it to final 3 and is eliminated in 3rd 

No sex in the jury house and this is the last week they even see each other 

davonne-bb.gif

15 minutes ago, Miles. said:

It’s essentially the final 10 split survivor has been doing for awhile now. 

1 minute ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Alyssa and Kyle separated during the split house week

Alyssa evicted during the double eviction

Kyle makes it to final 3 and is eliminated in 3rd 

No sex in the jury house and this is the last week they even see each other 

davonne-bb.gif

ooooooh

2 minutes ago, dabunique said:

what confuses me is dat Spoiler Gil said three people will leave Thursday?

my guess is dat da house splits soon and then after both are evicted we go straight into a new HOH, nominations, pov, and eviction like we do on double evictions

She deleted that tweet, she said she’s confused and will sort it out when she talks to her plug later today. 

We're definitely getting another Lays segment on Sunday when Taylor gets her HOH basket :rip: 

Okay, thank god Terrence is the main target. I highly doubt the split will put Taylor in danger.

Unless the 3 remaining girls are in the same split of the house, I think one girl and Michael/Monte/Kyle will be leaving. 2 girls will be leaving if they are split, though. None of them have been good at competitions.

Edited by Harmonizer

oop

Edited by Harmonizer

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.