Lily Allen scraps album where she shames her abusers

Fifteen

20 minutes ago, worldwide angel said:

the abuse apologists running to this thread :deadbanana2:

amber being vilified because she fought back against her abusive ex husband has literal ramifications (making survivors of domestic violence and assault like lily think twice about sharing their own stories about their abuse) and the girls want to cry about “not all victims”. what sends me is that this smear campaign against amber has been funded by johnny and his team (johnny also previously financially manipulating amber to silence her as proven on trial)  

disgusting f*cks :deadbanana2:

OT: sending love to lily  :heart2: 

How much of the trial did you watch? Because I watched most of it, and there's no evidence to support that Johhny was the only bad guy.  He was burned by a cigarette, he appears in a photo with a black eye, she admits to hitting him in audio recordings, in several other recordings he accuses her of physical violence and she never corrects him, she's not on a single audio recording accusing him of violence, he's not on a single audio recording admitting to violence, she lied and contradicted herself many times in court and on and on.

I will always support victims when they come out. But don't be a hypocrite. And no, I won't support someone just because that person is a woman. That's not fair.

The way I reacted to @Pop's post is because he's not respecting victims that have been abused while they very innocent during a relationship. When a relationship is toxic, and it involves two toxic people treating each other like ****, then you can expect something like Heard vs Depp. But when only one party is a villain, that's a different story and not comprarable to Heard vs Depp.

OT: I hope she comes out with the story because abusers need to be exposed.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pop

• ShouldersSideways

• worldwide angel

• Fifteen

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

How much of the trial did you watch? Because I watched most of it, and there's no evidence to support that Johhny was the only bad guy.  He was burned by a cigarette, he appears in a photo with a black eye, she admits to hitting him in audio recordings, in several other recordings he accuses her of physical violence and she never corrects him, she's not on a single audio recording accusing him of violence, he's not on a single audio recording admitting to violence, she lied and contradicted herself many times in court and on and on.

I will always support victims when they come out. But don't be a hypocrite. And no, I won't support someone just because that person is a woman. That's not fair.

The way I reacted to @Pop's post is because he's not respecting victims that have been abused while they very innocent during a relationship. When a relationship is toxic, and it involves two toxic people treating each other like ****, then you can expect something like Heard vs Depp. But when only one party is a villain, that's a different story and not comprarable to Heard vs Depp.

This!!!!!!

13 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

:cm:

chile why did i even click this thread :rip: some of you really need to stick to arguing about sales figures and if Addison Rae is a main pop girl because every time y’all get to typing on serious topics it’s the dumbest **** known to man :deadbanana2:

I hope she still releases or leaks it. I feel like she’s been threatened :dancehall:

Edited by Bussea

This is why I find it laughable when people rush to discredit victims of abuse. Do you know how hard it is to come forward? How dangerous?

32 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

Coming in and pretending to be the arbiter of truth and reason about the case with an Amber meme as your PFP is beyond stupid, but Depp fans clearly aren’t known for their brains :rip: 

36 minutes ago, ryanmj1993 said:

How anybody can think Amber Heard is a victim of DA is hilarious. The women is a narcissistic liar who fake cries on the stand and can’t keep her lies straight. She got caught the other day writing notes on a piece of paper and he pen never even touch the paper. She’s a sociopath. Comparing her lies to people who have actually been through this kind of stuff is so disrespectful. By no means am I saying Depp is an angel but it’s clear if you have a functioning brain and have watched the trial Who the guilty one is. Anyway sad we won’t get a Lily album soon but if it’s gonna cause her trauma I’d rather she scrap it and release what she’s comfortable with. 

What is wrong with writing notes on a piece of paper or keeping your hands busy. :deadbanana2: 

You abuse apologists are disgusting and...weird.

Depp is quite literally a confirmed abuser by a court of law with mounds of evidence: https://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/QB/2020/2911.html

2 hours ago, Pop said:

A lot of women will go back into hiding their abuse after the way people treated Amber Heard. 

Johnny Depp is the devil. 

Both of them have probably done some bad things but blindly defending Amber Heard when she very clearly isn’t innocent and looks more and more guilty every time she opens the mouth… yeah no.

OT: Toi bad she scrapped it but I understand her reasons. If she feels like it could be bad for her to release it then fine, it’s her decision. 

2 hours ago, firecrotch said:

What a beautiful thing to say about someone who sobbed on the witness stand about being raped.

Yeah that was a great performance 

1 minute ago, 305 said:

Yeah that was a great performance 

You're disgusting.

42 minutes ago, Bussea said:

I hope she still releases or leaks it. I feel like she’s been threatened :dancehall:

3 hours ago, Pop said:

A lot of women will go back into hiding their abuse after the way people treated Amber Heard. 

Johnny Depp is the devil.

3 hours ago, Stan.killah said:

Someone must have gotten to her or threaten her about it. There's a lot of powerful, hidden, and scary figures in the entertainment industry :swan:

2 hours ago, popularmoonlight said:

This. Anyone who's a part of the elite is def better off not messing with these people.

58 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

She has made them already tho

didn't she relive it enough with just that tbh

According to this she could face legal actions, so yeah she was definitely threaten to not do it. And it is hell going to court and prove your a victim of SA and given how powerful these names migth be that's why she doesn't wanna relieve that trauma

-

Some of the comments :biblio:

25 minutes ago, Fifteen said:

According to this she could face legal actions, so yeah she was definitely threaten to not do it. And it is hell going to court and prove your a victim of SA and given how powerful these names migth be that's why she doesn't wanna relieve that trauma

-

disgusting abusers win again :shakeno:

1 hour ago, Patient Zero said:

johnny literally has a history of abuse and clearly initiated the abuse as it pertains to amber

just because she fought back or just because she isn’t the most perfect angel does not mean she initiated or was deserving of the abuse and subsequent humiliation she is facing now

all the deppford wives love asking everyone “have you actually watched the trial” like y’all haven’t been treating this like the superbowl for the past month and a half :deadbanana2: i have watched camille and johnny embarrass themselves again and again while amber provided sufficient evidence as well as strong witnesses so thank you very much.

y’all love deflecting to “oh men can be abused too” or “i don’t need to support her bc she’s a woman” when

I. no one is arguing that men can’t be abused. we are saying that johnny was not a victim of domestic violence and in fact was the aggressor. y’all should be more upset at johnny for co-opting discussions about male victims of abuse for his benefit and his benefit only

II. statistically the majority of domestic violence victims are women and the way in which amber presents her case as well as the **** ton of evidence regarding johnny’s abusive past leads me to believe amber is telling the truth. 

in regards to toxic or abusive relationships, there is someone who initiates that physical violence. if the other partner retaliates physically, that is NOT a relationship where both parties are at fault since mutual abuse does not exist.

there is always an aggressor and a partner that is on the defense.

given the slew of evidence that came out, johnny is clearly the aggressor and amber is on the defense. 

people making amber out to be a vindictive witch are the same people responsible for making victims feel uncomfortable for sharing their stories.  people who support johnny are telling victims that unless they are dead or refuse to fight back in any capacity then they are not true victims and that is simply wrong and repugnant. 

Edited by worldwide angel
clarification

1 hour ago, Fifteen said:

-

Truly disturbing! 

5 hours ago, Patient Zero said:

Imagine being manipulative in a relationship, constantly bringing your partner down. But that partner ends up hitting you.

Who is the victim here? I'd say BOTH.

You are vile.

People choosing sides over that messy case and going off topic :dies: y'all need to simmer down and stop calling people "vile" and other names for having opinions about the case — especially when in no way are they denigrating victims of abuse. None of us were ever there, none of us will ever know the full, unvarnished, 100% truth. From my outlook, it seems that they were both in a toxic relationship from the start. And I can understand both sides — I certainly see how the trial may impact other women. Sadly, it shouldn't be this way, but I guess it is.

Regardless of what anyone feels, though, don't purposefully twist people's words. No one in this thread would disrespect victims of DA.

Anyways, OT:

I support her decision. Ultimately she gets to decide what she releases, and perhaps she just isn't ready to release this kind of material. Hopefully she'll make an album she's 100% happy with and feels comfortable sharing with the fans and the world:heart:

Edited by Miss Show Business

Ugh that sucks I was just looking at her music yesterday after a bit and was wondering where shes been.

1 hour ago, Miss Show Business said:

People choosing sides over that messy case and going off topic :dies: y'all need to simmer down and stop calling people "vile" and other names for having opinions about the case — especially when in no way are they denigrating victims of abuse. None of us were ever there, none of us will ever know the full, unvarnished, 100% truth. From my outlook, it seems that they were both in a toxic relationship from the start. And I can understand both sides — I certainly see how the trial may impact other women. Sadly, it shouldn't be this way, but I guess it is.

Regardless of what anyone feels, though, don't purposefully twist people's words. No one in this thread would disrespect victims of DA.

Saying someone deserves to be hit because they're manipulative is vile. It has nothing to do with that specific case.

Isn’t this thread about Lily Allen? What are y’all doing? Take this to the other thread that’s literally made for this conversation. :biblio:

OT: I would have loved to hear what she had to say. I need new music from her. But if it’s making her feel worse by bringing it up, it’s better left alone.

7 hours ago, infrared said:

So anyone going to talk about lily :rip:

That part. 

amber-heard-whine.gif

12 hours ago, Peep Show said:

Imagine defending an insane person like Amber, she‘s not a victim.

he won't give you a pirate t-shirt sis

People still thinking Amber is a victim :rip: 

When will y’all realize there is no victim in Depp v. Heard trial? They’re both psychopaths and they’re both fighting who’s gonna do a better PR damage control :toofunny3:

10 hours ago, Rev8 said:

She has made them already tho

didn't she relive it enough with just that tbh

Probably the countless interviews, promo, headlines, people trying to figure out who it is etc. made her change her mind. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.