Queen Elisabeth II enters reputation era

Severus Snape

People react to portraits of Queen Elizabeth II displayed on prehistoric landmark Stonehenge

if a main pop girl did this i'd be living , lowkey 

but that HAG can get her shrivelled face OFF those stones :thing: 

I was worried this would be a "she cant come to the phone right now, she's dead"-joke :deadbanana:

16 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

This is disrespectful to those who built the Stonehenge 

Oh no! Now the aliens are going to come and invade after the disrespect. 

People get offended by anything these days huh

People getting mad over this is ridiculous, it's just a projection on slabs of stones, it's not like they painted the stones reshaped them with concrete 

those pagans need to accept the fact that they LOST the battle to Miss Anglicanism and submit to its Supreme Governor, Miss Lizzy

xVDT5pd.thumb.gif.2a1983c384d6ce3a3083c0

Are people jsut running out of things to complain about now? I can’t imagine any of these people giving the Stonehenge any rent space in their head any other day so why are they so concerned about it’s sanctity or whatever now?

Queen Rafranz should rally the Armys to project BTS members there

41 minutes ago, Venice B said:

right. the internet is insane nowadays :dies: 

Nah the Queen and the monarchy still well liked in the UK, wait until the Queen dies and Charles is made king, then the decline will begin. 

monarchy is a sick concept and a terrible way of organising your society (yes, even if they don't have that much power) :skull:

people have the right to complain that they are head of state is an unelected nonce-enabler. and they sure as hell should complain that she's being adored as some sort of great figure when she merely got lucky by being born into the right family. she's not special, why should she be displayed on historical heritage sites??

This is so tacky, lord. :deadbanana2:

45 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

monarchy is a sick concept and a terrible way of organising your society (yes, even if they don't have that much power) :skull:

people have the right to complain that they are head of state is an unelected nonce-enabler. and they sure as hell should complain that she's being adored as some sort of great figure when she merely got lucky by being born into the right family. she's not special, why should she be displayed on historical heritage sites??

clock it sus :cm:

45 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

clock it sus :cm:

snowflakes:zzz: get those likes Ig

I can’t stand the fact that we have a monarchy in this country, but the people fuming are overreacting. :deadbanana: This is harmless.

1 hour ago, RainDreamer said:

Nah the Queen and the monarchy still well liked in the UK, wait until the Queen dies and Charles is made king, then the decline will begin. 

This

Even many people like myself who don’t give a **** about the monarchy still like the Queen since she’s been around for so long

When she dies and Charles takes over you will see more calls to end the monarchy and many countries quickly removing him as their head of state :rip: 

-

It’s only a projection, who cares :skull: 

I'd understand it if they complained about monarchy in general but afaik the royal family is quite popular among British people. Using Stonehenge for art installations via a projector is probably the least damaging way to repurpose it and promote it as a tourist location.

2 hours ago, Dragonfly said:

I was worried this would be a "she cant come to the phone right now, she's dead"-joke :deadbanana:

:rip: 

1 hour ago, John Slayne said:

In theory monarchy sounds terrible but the fact is she's way more popular than any politician in the country by far and would win in a landslide even if there was a vote which says a lot about our democracy :michael:

The people who hate on the queen are just a very vocal minority no one I know in real life has any strong dislike of her.

Queen Elisabeth II enters reputation era

Her End Game is coming :jonny:

Edited by ☆lex

3 hours ago, Venice B said:

3 hours ago, Melancholy said:

People getting mad over this is ridiculous, it's just a projection on slabs of stones, it's not like they painted the stones reshaped them with concrete 

2 hours ago, anklebiterrs said:

Are people jsut running out of things to complain about now? I can’t imagine any of these people giving the Stonehenge any rent space in their head any other day so why are they so concerned about it’s sanctity or whatever now?

Most of the tweets read as anti-monarchic in general, I don't think they really care about the projections much given that they are temporary 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.