New Selena & Camila track coming soon

Pinter

End of june,  charli xcx demo,  titled might change but the initial song called scar tissue. 

Edited by Pinter

• ATRL Moderator

Oop, always here for new Selena, can’t wait for her to start her next era :jonny5:

Hm, I remember Camila's version of it leaking years ago. It was ok. Hope that if it gets released, it is Camila's song/campaign though; i just want Selena's lead single to be solo 

Edited by MALAMENTE

9 minutes ago, Pinter said:

This is better than all her lead singles. How all her unreleased songs are better than her albums :rip:

atrl will drag this song no matter what :rip: but as a camila & selena stan IM HAPPY

Way too slow paced of a song.

I like selena on songs like taki taki.

Also, dang, charlixcx sure makes alot of money as a writer

this is a fan favourite in camila's fanbase from her leaked archive so it's gonna be interesting for sure

Hm idk how to feel about this

:psyduck:

Edited by La Luna

They both have high profile exes so it make sense lmao… just thought Selena was gonna move on to new topics after LYTLM so it’s kinda disappointing 

Moving on from familia already. Smart.

this feels so fake but anyways charli get them coins!!!

7 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

They both have high profile exes so it make sense lmao… just thought Selena was gonna move on to new topics after LYTLM so it’s kinda disappointing 

This is her last album before retirement,  all singles will have netflix movies so this song is a soundtrack to the movie,  the music video is amazing selena and camila is the same girl but from different universe i dont know if im allowed to post but its coming either way the movie is like the cheap version of wanda vision with multiple girl from different universe meeting eah other and camila and selena are the same girl apparetly i think the movie will get dragged but the video is amazing

4 minutes ago, Pinter said:

This is her last album before retirement,  all singles will have netflix movies so this song is a soundtrack to the movie,  the music video is amazing selena and camila is the same girl but from different universe i dont know if im allowed to post but its coming either way the movie is like the cheap version of wanda vision with multiple girl from different universe meeting eah other and camila and selena are the same girl apparetly i think the movie will get dragged but the video is amazing

Wut :deadbanana4:

FCNi4MDUcAA4xnn.thumb.jpg.2c288c423d8ec4 

Edited by Villanelle

3 minutes ago, Pinter said:

are u trolling us :rip: 

3 minutes ago, Pinter said:

what :biblio:

can't believe I almost believed this :rip: