FLO exposes Nicki Minaj: "Why is (she) with a rapist?"

cyclone

14 minutes ago, Flare said:

I wasn’t even talking about cookie gate. The internet been eating Demi up for like a decade or more now. Keep up!

cv64vMI.gif

Can you think of one instance where the backlash wasn’t deserved? 

cv64vMI.gif

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Superbitch

• Flare

• Sesame

• cyclone

1 minute ago, Sesame said:

Can you think of one instance where the backlash wasn’t deserved? 

cv64vMI.gif

It was never deserved! Demi, just like Azealia Banks have mental isssues. They don’t mean what they said!

The FLO girls fit on the same boat too. #protectourgirls cv64vMI.gif

The girl made a valid point!

I was worried clicking on that tweet at first but the barbz & quotes don't seem to be serving worms for brains which is a nice change. 

40 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

you're shocked by this? :toofunny2:

The OP is not a barb, they use it to troll lol. No one in base claims them. 

Barbz have asked themselves the same question, sooo. :beatfreak:

It's unfortunately a valid question. Nicki is so much better than that man. I will NEVER understand why she chose him of all the potential suiters. I get he is a old school flame but like...you grow and move on from ppl in your past for a reason. 

4 hours ago, Daydream said:

Is this a serious question? :rip: "Will you guys side with a rapist supporter or someone who's not?" Ummm if that isn't obvious to you then idk what to tell you. :skull:

Lmao who would ask that **** lmao. Who would side with a rapist and MURDERER!! I feel like people know(and ignore) about the rapist part but not really know about him being MURDERER!!

let me look up flo on YouTube now. Kweens 

cv64vMI.gif

Edited by Superbitch

2 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

It's unfortunately a valid question. Nicki is so much better than that man. I will NEVER understand why she chose him of all the potential suiters. I get he is a old school flame but like...you grow and move on from ppl in your past for a reason. 

Is she?? Anyone who’s with a rapist murderer and defends them to death to the point of going after the victim and deny the crime ain’t no better. Stop that ****. 

cv64vMI.gif

I mean… Nicki knowingly married a convicted rapist/murderer. That’s a fact. FLO didn’t lie and has the right to feel like it’s weird af because it is. 

Edited by Champagne

4 hours ago, Katamari said:

lets talk about the husband

:deadbanana2:

23 minutes ago, FOCK said:

The OP is not a barb, they use it to troll lol. No one in base claims them. 

I am in fact a barb. The problem with our fanbase is that anyone that doesn't worship nicki 100% is not claimed and she promotes a cult like following in this way. And I stan cardi as well.

I am a barb but I believe

-Nicki is insecure

- She ruined her own career

-shes bothered by cardi

- Nicki has gained weight

- She is delusional about corporate machines and agendas

- She highkey fell off

- Nicki is hella wrong and evil for marrying a r*pist and silencing the victims

UNDER ALLA THEM FILTERS YOU IS STILL BIG,

AND THAT IS WHAT GETS ME:giraffe:

Edited by cyclone

3 minutes ago, cyclone said:

I am in fact a barb. The problem with our fanbase is that anyone that doesn't worship nicki 100% is not claimed and she promotes a cult like following in this way. And I stan cardi as well.

I am a barb but I believe

-Nicki is insecure

- She ruined her own career

-shes bothered by cardi

- Nicki has gained weight

- Nicki is hella wrong and evil for marrying a r*pist and silencing the victims

AND THAT IS WHAT GETS ME:giraffe:

A Down to earth barbie :clap3:

Loving the lack of media training:rip: bring back messy celebrities please and thank you.

Can’t believe she said this while they’re freshly signed to Republic :deadbanana4: the Barbz are still a joke tho so free promo

The video is not working, any link? 

21 minutes ago, Shady said:

The video is not working, any link? 

Arent they on the same label as Nicki?  Republic? Wow…yeah they not about to go anywhere now.  

:rip: 

It's a good question. Nicki could have any straight man on the planet, yet she chose the rapist with an extensive criminal record? :psyduck:

There goes their career, oh wait.....

18 hours ago, RunUpDoneUp said:

I didn't know who these people were and Google damn sure didn't help, I even put artist in the search and all I got was a period tracker and women sketch art? :rip:

Anyway, what does the criminal record of someone's spouse, especially one that happened before they were involved have to do with anything? This is a very online way of thinking and why people don't take Twitter cancel attempts seriously.

When asked about a feature, as an artist, skill, relevance and impact are usually what acts that have longevity concern themselves with. Who is married to whom and what they did is literally something a stan would care about and note. Internet brainworms.

Good luck to these girls, maybe in the future Google can direct me to their Wikipedia instead of a tempurpedic? Menstrual cycles beating them in Google relevance should be their worry, not whether cardi or nicki's men reflect on a song feature. I question this being posted in celebria considering their apparent lack of relevance.

:dies: 

You said nothing but facts tho. 

Instead of them minding their business as newbies and staying out of other people's private affairs, they're being inquisitive for the ten internet gays who will be "YASSS-ing" and streaming their songs.

22 hours ago, Power love said:

You can tell they haven’t been train yet on shaking publicly. 

She also made her band members feel so uncomfortable. 

I can’t wait to see if Nikki will say something

This is actually great exposure for the girls  

Nicki does not give af nor is she even online . Lmaooo and nobody cares 

14 minutes ago, St. Francis said:

:dies: 

You said nothing but facts tho. 

Instead of them minding their business as newbies and staying out of other people's private affairs, they're being inquisitive for the ten internet gays who will be "YASSS-ing" and streaming their songs.

so what nicki’s been doing since like 2018….?

Let me go stream their single.

Who cares what they say, they are irrelevant and not worth an acknowledgement from Nicki Minaj

who is a relevant super star. :irate:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.