Jen Aniston exposed for following Jolie hate page

nostalgia

She has very valid reasons to feel animosity toward Angelina given the very active role she played in destroying her marriage, but this isn't the best look. Karma already gave its kiss to them

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popmusicisdead

• SmittenCake

• brazil

• Looolqueen

Top Posters In This Topic

Angelina being the bigger person doing charities and saving bees while this white bitter ass flop spends her time on instagram or making mediocre rom coms LyIFCdf.gif

She should reconsider the choice to not have kids cause she has too much free time in her bloody hands1024e193f870b8728c13c144219af3e4.gif

34 minutes ago, ReginaPhalange said:

Imagine standing with Amber :rip:

Imagine siding with drugs dealer and abusers like Brad and Johnny 1024e193f870b8728c13c144219af3e4.gif

1 minute ago, Totami Legend said:

Angelina being the bigger person doing charities and saving bees while this white bitter ass flop spends her time on instagram or making mediocre rom coms LyIFCdf.gif

She should reconsider the choice to not have kids cause she has too much free time in her bloody hands1024e193f870b8728c13c144219af3e4.gif

NOW

1024e193f870b8728c13c144219af3e4.gif

7 hours ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Yall move on, jolie and brad got together over 15 years ago. 

This ancient dinasours aren't over Brit vs Xtina do you think they will move on, on this 15 years old drama?

LyIFCdf.gif

“if i were you i’d wanna be me too” - Angelina Jolie

LyIFCdf.gif

I like Angelina but you can’t blame her for hating her :rip: Not people in the comments defending Amber Heard of all people. 

4 hours ago, XtunaStan said:

2022 and misogynistic gays still dropping terms like "homewrecker", "she took her husband!!!"

This is why we don't deserve rights.

The self-hatred is unnecessary. Do you think women are misogynistic and don't deserve rights for saying the same things?

28 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

I-

taste :clap3: all the listed people are very hateworthy. 

gays here acting like Angelina is Hitler because Brad left some hasbeen actress to get with her. :dies:

Angelina literally just went to Ukraine to help refugees a few weeks ago. meanwhile this 90's fad, who clearly has a lot of free time to like posts on Instagram, is too busy standing by her BFF, notorious workplace menace Ellen DeGeneres. 

The Oscars winner (which is not easy to get, not everyone has that to their credit) is still on constant mind of this bitter, panned loser. Can't be good for mental health.

LyIFCdf.gif 

Jennifer Pannedston still being bitter 20 years later. A loser

LyIFCdf.gif

Can I know why people still hate on Jennifer Aniston while glorifing, well, a homeworker? lol What did she ever do wrong?

Edited by Looolqueen

5 hours ago, Jagger said:

Don't sleep with someone's husband? Lmao how is calling that out misogynistic? Women can do bad things too 

The man was the one in a relationship/marriage and who decided to sleep with someone else and leave the relationship, if anyone wrecked a home it's him and I've never seen that term used to describe a man who sleeps with a married woman, so yeah its a mysognistic term.

Edited by brazil

37 minutes ago, Looolqueen said:

Can I know why people still hate on Jennifer Aniston while glorifing, well, a homeworker? lol What did she ever do wrong?

let's see one is best known for being Adam Sandler's sidekick and endorsing supermarket brand lotion while being BFF's with a disgraced former daytime talk show hosts.

meanwhile the other one is a 2-time Oscar winner and world renowned philanthropist all while being one of the most admired women in the world.

pick one.

LyIFCdf.gif

11 hours ago, imabadkid said:

She'll always be the winner tbh. Ha ex husband tried to come crawling back after Jolie did him dirty but she nicely showed him the door

LyIFCdf.gif

11 hours ago, imabadkid said:

well she took ha husband so I'd be following ha h8 page too

LyIFCdf.gif

Wow oh wow :clap3:

7 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

let's see one is best known for being Adam Sandler's sidekick and endorsing supermarket brand lotion while being BFF's with a disgraced former daytime talk show hosts.

meanwhile the other one is a 2-time Oscar winner and world renowned philanthropist all while being one of the most admired women in the world.

pick one.

LyIFCdf.gif

Okay, and?? That doesn't make any sense, it wasn't Aniston who wrecked the marriage of Jolie and people are acting like she did.

Just now, Looolqueen said:

Okay, and?? That doesn't make any sense, it wasn't Aniston who wrecked the marriage of Jolie and people are acting like she did.

sweaty, Jen and Brad's crusty marriage ended like 18 years ago. nobody cares anymore. except, apparently Cake actress herself.

meanwhile Angelina has been a UN ambassador for over 2 decades now and then you ask why people are on her side? :dies:

28 minutes ago, Looolqueen said:

Jolie didn't wreck anything, Brad Pitt of his own free will decided to end the marriage and move on to a different relationship, a lot of reports point that the marriage wasn't in good shape long before Angelina showed up

Brad abused their kids but I don’t see the Saint following haters on socials. #Classy #SeeYouInCourt

4 minutes ago, brazil said:

Jolie didn't wreck anything, Brad Pitt of his own free will decided to end the marriage and move on to a different relationship, a lot of reports point that the marriage wasn't in good shape long before Angelina showed up

Jenny dodged a bullet with that abuser. She should fall on her knees and thank the SAINT

4 hours ago, popmusicisdead said:

I-

You knew what you were doing tagging me 

LyIFCdf.gif

32 minutes ago, brazil said:

Fine. So where is Aniston's fault in all of this again??

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.