Johnny Depp's obsession with appropriating/disrespecting Native American Culture

GentleDance

21 hours ago, Solar said:

Why are some people here mentioning his trial? What does this has anything to do with Amber lying or not?

Cause this message is directly related to Amber and only further proves what an abusive and just all around shitty person he is.

48 minutes ago, Mobility Mary said:

Cause this message is directly related to Amber and only further proves what an abusive and just all around shitty person he is.

Depp stans won't care about a racist 2014 text, they'll only care a misleading snippet from a 2016 audio recording  :toofunny3:

4 minutes ago, GentleDance said:

Depp stans won't care about a racist 2014 text, they'll only care a misleading snippet from a 2016 audio recording  :toofunny3:

Lol literally. Even ignoring the context of the full recording which paints him in a bad light, not her and ignoring the fact that they are misquoting her to completely change the meaning of her words, using their logic: “Who cares about an audio from 2016? No one’s perfect.”

Doesn’t change the fact he was in a relationship with an abusive psycho. 

On 5/27/2022 at 1:33 PM, Dephira said:

No one cares about a text Johnny Depp sent in 2014. Y'all aren't perfect either 

This anti Indigenous post :biblio: “no one cares he sent a racist text”

tbh all these years I thought he was part native american. I was shocked when i found out he wasnt at all....disappointing tbh

13 hours ago, Mobility Mary said:

except it does not?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.