Sebastián Yatra: Rauw & Rosalia, Camilo & Eva Luna are FAKE/stunts

Blue.

:rip: wondering how is he gonna get himself out of this mess :rip: 

i never expected to see Susana Giménez on atrl but here we are ig :skull:

I love his music but he is messy for this. 

Ricky Wilson

Rauw and that disgusting industry plant is indeed fake/ PR stunt

Camillo and her wife is most likely real, but corny and annoying

Is he outing them or what?

That Camilo / Eva Luna relationship always looked fake, they even vacationed with Shawn Mendes and Camila - Camilo spends too much time making cringe TikToks and that Eva girl is so desperate for fame. I can see it.

He is saying the opposite lol, he said “Ni Camilo ni Rauw, están enamorados”

Why is he having dinner with Susana? :skull:she’s like the Argentinian Cristina 

Camilo is you know.... :gaycat1:

The entire Montaner family seem fake and manufactured, they're most likely using Camilo. Rauw and him always have seem :gaycat1:to me.

Just like his relationship with TINI?

God, Camilo and Evaluna have a child now, it's impossible they aren't in love :rip:

Interesting since the rumors about him (and Maluma) having careers due to Colombian cartel money laundry are probably more real than Rosalia being an industry plant 

2 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

Interesting since the rumors about him (and Maluma) having careers due to Colombian cartel money laundry are probably more real than Rosalia being an industry plant 

I read up to "rumors about him and Maluma" and started imagining something completely different....:eli:

Than where this went! Hahaha... 

31 minutes ago, BeingRicardo said:

He is saying the opposite lol, he said “Ni Camilo ni Rauw, están enamorados”

He is saying they're not in love with their partners

14 minutes ago, LatinFreak said:

I read up to "rumors about him and Maluma" and started imagining something completely different....:eli:

Than where this went! Hahaha... 

:eli:

Spoiler

Maluma had rumors with another Colombian singer named Pepe el bueno or something like that but he got married and has kids now

Edited by dirrtydiana

1 hour ago, ninasayers said:

i never expected to see Susana Giménez on atrl but here we are ig :skull:

same. cosas de reinas i guess

Not someone filming him when he didn't know he was being watched :biblio: Disgusting, it's not like he's a big politician or this is a public interest story, it's just harmless showbiz singers, who cares if it's a fake PR relationship

52 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

I- what? :deadbanana2:

mlaredoperez
2 hours ago, Ricky Wilson said:

Rauw and that disgusting industry plant is indeed fake/ PR stunt

Camillo and her wife is most likely real, but corny and annoying

3 hours ago, MAXIMO said:

The entire Montaner family seem fake and manufactured, they're most likely using Camilo. Rauw and him always have seem :gaycat1:to me.

The fact that they’re debuting a reality show a la Kardashians :deadbanana4: 

I mean it's obvious since Karol G and ugly Anoel AA started the trend of PR relationships in reggaeton and it made wonders for both their careers (especially Karol)

These "couples" are just following footsteps and it's seemingly working for all of them. Look at colonizer Rosalia and her career taking off.

The fact that Becky G could have benefited immensely from a PR stunt with Bad Bunny. But she's happily living with her hot boyfriend of 7 years.

I mean isn't it obvious? :rip: Everything about that culture vulture is fabricated.

5 hours ago, XtunaStan said:

The fact that Becky G could have benefited immensely from a PR stunt with Bad Bunny. But she's happily living with her hot boyfriend of 7 years.

Forget Benito! She didn’t even wanna pretend to date MALUMA the hottest of them all! But can we blame her? A Sebastian.

sebastian-lletget-sister-5.jpg

:jonny:

1 hour ago, dirrtydiana said:

Forget Benito! She didn’t even wanna pretend to date MALUMA the hottest of them all! But can we blame her? A Sebastian.

sebastian-lletget-sister-5.jpg

:jonny:

Rebbeca is eating good, I see ha.

Also, I doubt the Camilo and Eva Luna relationship is fake, he seems to like her very much, she however seems very fake. On Rauw and the plant, I don't know, I don't think of her.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.