Ed to release “ = (Tour Addition)” this Friday with new songs

TalkThatRihanna

this now

the Aaron album for Q4

and Minus next year

*IF they're not the same project... either way the gaps between +X/ are shaking :jonny5:

it would be hilariously funny if he pulled a dua and put bam bam on this and took all of Camila's sales :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, Michael196 said:

this now

the Aaron album for Q4

and Minus next year

*IF they're not the same project... either way the gaps between +X/ are shaking :jonny5:

Has Ed said anything about the Aaron / Minus album? :jonny:

He really is the male Taylor :deadbanana2:

The way he keeps his fans fed

I am assuming the remixes of TJATQ and BH will be here too…

2 hours ago, Mtjjproducer said:

it would be hilariously funny if he pulled a dua and put bam bam on this and took all of Camila's sales :bibliahh:

It might actually happen, he said 9 new tracks including 5 that have been previously released :toofunny2:

8 minutes ago, Sept said:

It might actually happen, he said 9 new tracks including 5 that have been previously released :toofunny2:

If he does that... :rip:

What would the five be? All I can think of is

1. The Joker and the Queen - Taylor Swift Remix

2. Bad Habits - Bring me the Horizon Remix

3. 2Step - Lil Baby Remix

4. Elton John's Xmas song? Although that one is already on streaming versions of the album

5. Peru

6. The J Balvin songs? Although those flopped hard.

7. Bam Bam - Although I doubt it, isn't he just a featured artist? I mean not co-lead.

2 hours ago, Mtjjproducer said:

NOOOO Poor Camila  :deadbanana2:

Bam Bam is the only thing that the Familia era has  :skull:

36 minutes ago, Sept said:

OMG :deadbanana2:

Those 5 songs could be Bam Bam, Peru, Joker & The Queen (with Taylor), 2Step (with Lil Baby) and one of the J Balvin songs :skull:

booked and busy 

283757120_1067501007518972_2150872333374

12 minutes ago, GRMusic said:

283757120_1067501007518972_2150872333374

One Life
Penguins
I Will Remember You
Welcome To The World
l worded yesterday

according to the person who l worded them, the song One Life has been recoded twice: 2019 and 2022

Mess at him scrapping Celestial :rip: he was hyping it up in interviews saying it was a smash 

I want minus, his more acoustic songs are always my favourites. Looking forward to that one a lot and his work with Aaron Dessner. 

Edited by FallingFromCloud9

Oh wow, the new titles are interesting! Looking forward to this. = is a very underrated album.

I'm still hoping he could release an acoustic version of Overpass Graffiti :coffee2:

New music is always welcomed, wish more artists were like this and feed their fans with more music, yeah I'm seeing you Adele!

The songs are brilliant - they all deserved to be in the album, although I understand why they aren't. They feel like a re introduction to his acoustic sound. This is the Ed that people fell in love before. One Life and Welcome to the World already feels so special to me, I can really relate to the lyrics.

I was listening to this yesterday and I forgot how bland and tasteless this album was. :rip:

Be Right Now is an exception from this.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.