The Bob’s Burgers Movie (2022) | Linda Belcher | RT: 93%, MC: 74

Eternium

Get your tickets for the movie of the year now!

Budget: $60 Million

Domestic Box Office

Friday 5/27 - $5,700,000

Saturday 5/28 - $3,700,000

Sunday 5/29 - $3,035,000

Monday 5/30 - $2,365,000

Foreign Box Office

$7,000 (not yet released)

Worldwide Cume

$14,807,000 (5/30)

giphy.gifL

Edited by Eternium

I’m so excited for this :jonny: 

My flatmate’s boyfriend got me obsessed with the show and we’re gonna watch the film on Friday. I’m looking forward to it. :duca:

Can't wait to see this at the weekend. :duca:

3 hours ago, MrLovett said:

My flatmate’s boyfriend got me obsessed with the show and we’re gonna watch the film on Friday. I’m looking forward to it. :duca:

How far are you into the show, bb?

2 hours ago, Jooj said:

Omg i need to see this but i live in Brazil :clownny:

Theathers here better pull through

It started doing so well that they bumped it from a Limited Release to a Wide Release. Hopefully that bodes well for international screenings :duca: 

6 minutes ago, Eternium said:

It started doing so well that they bumped it from a Limited Release to a Wide Release. Hopefully that bodes well for international screenings :duca: 

Omg :WAP:

Don't make me dream :WAP:

I love BB so much, Tina is a legend and i want to see her become a movie icon so bad :WAP::WAP::WAP:

38 minutes ago, Jooj said:

Omg :WAP:

Don't make me dream :WAP:

I love BB so much, Tina is a legend and i want to see her become a movie icon so bad :WAP::WAP::WAP:

I live in Colombia and they are going to screen the movie here.

I think Brazil is a given too.

I have been watching this show so much for the last month on streaming. Is so damn good and funny. I think I will go to see the movie this weekend. :jonny5:

wtf i didn't know this show has a movie coming out

def need to watch this

but i'm like 3 seasons behind

I don't think I have to be caught up....right?

10 hours ago, Eternium said:

Season ten atm!

I really really really wanna see this but not in theaters, weird lol. I wish they would've dual-released this to streaming. 

Just saw this :jonny5: It was amazing. So many people were dressed up at the theater and the movie really knows how to build. It’s crazy how great the final act is :jonny5: 

I want to watch this but i can't because i'm still in S3 :chick3:

On 5/26/2022 at 5:31 AM, MrLovett said:

Season ten atm!

The Halloween episode is amazing :jonny5: 

10 hours ago, Drowned8World said:

I want to watch this but i can't because i'm still in S3 :chick3:

There’s a strong reference to the season finale of season four, but you don’t have to see it before seeing the movie. I took some members of my family who had never even seen the show before and they were able to follow everything and really enjoyed it!

20 hours ago, Hooligan said:

I really really really wanna see this but not in theaters, weird lol. I wish they would've dual-released this to streaming. 

Baby, you gotta do both. Support the best show on television.

Elsewhere on Thursday night, 20th Century Studios/Disney’s The Bob’s Burgers Movie saw $1.5M in previews from shows that began at 5 p.m. The pic is 86% fresh on Rotten Tomatoes with a current audience score of 96%. A $10M-$14M four-day launch is expected at 3,425 U.S.-Canada locations. Next to other previews, Sing 2 did $1.6M on its Tuesday early shows, Encanto did $1.5M on Tuesday previews — both in 2021 — while The Bad Guys did $1.2M on the Thursday night before its Friday opening last month.

https://deadline.com/2022/05/top-gun-maverick-box-office-1235034420/

Finally saw this. I fell asleep lol.

But only for like 5 minutes and it was due to being sleep deprived.

As for the actual movie, it was good and I liked it. But……it could have just been like a 4 part special on TV.

I wasn’t expecting much since I didn’t even know this had a movie so I figured it wouldn’t be some grand ole thing but I was lowkey holding out hope that it would a “The Simpsons Movie” type plot where it felt epic and even was set in different locations.

Overall, it was still a good film and BB fans will like it. Just don’t expect too much.

• 1 month later...

The trailer is kinda misleading :rip: I was hoping for a bizarre movie involving Alien etc like Everything Everywhere. 

• 4 weeks later...

I recently saw this and the songs low key slayed me :jonnycat:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.