Britney posts video with The Weeknd and Euphoria director

sickboy

12 minutes ago, Last Boy on Earth said:

I love Brit but what do you genuinely think this would sound after her last inputs? :rip:

What are you even talking about? The last album was Britney back in her form doing what she wanted. She’s a chameleon, she’ll do what she needs to do always.

SUFFERRRRRRRR

DD55F246-B463-45BB-AFBE-D5369EBE9DED.thu

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sickboy

• Ivan_brit

• Breathe On Moi

• slw84

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Last Boy on Earth said:

I love Brit but what do you genuinely think this would sound after her last inputs? :rip:

Why is there a subset of ATRL that pretends like Glory is bad?? It’s a fun summer pop album. Given the circumstances (and after BJ), it’s a miracle they allowed her to release good material she had involvement in creating instead of just repeating Britney Jean. Was Glory on par with ITZ or Blackout? No, but that was never going to happen under the conservatorship, especially when her family hated Blackout and her label had issues with her team during the BJ saga. She’s more than capable of delivering good music and will get to work with whoever she wants. 

We need a collab NOW king and queen :jonny5:  I just know those ATRLers that were bragging about her retiring are fuming rn :jonny5:

3 hours ago, sickboy said:

Less than Zero seems perfect for her tbh

Imagine LTZ with Britney iconic voice :WAP: I fear 

1 hour ago, Breathe On Moi said:

What are you even talking about? The last album was Britney back in her form doing what she wanted. She’s a chameleon, she’ll do what she needs to do always.

SUFFERRRRRRRR

Not a point, but I remember Larry Rudolph (may he die in jail) called Glory a Britney x The Weeknd sound lol.

OT: I don't care for a collab but so happy Britney feels like doing stuff!

1 hour ago, Last Boy on Earth said:

Do you mean the albums she released while her creativity was being neutered by the conservatorship?

They need to Collab! Take my breath fat Britney would slay!

I am loving how confident she's seeming too :jonny:Queen is working on something I think!

Regardless of what she's doing with him, it could be a 5 sec cameo, it's MINDBLOWING to see her doing something she has agreed on without being forced, let's not forget even such a simple thing is something she couldn't have done in her own terms for the past 13 years.

With this rumour supposedly true, I wonder if also the Vegas new residency might be actually coming next year. Hiatus ended, I fear.

AHHHHHHH MY F*CKING FAVES :WAP::WAP::WAP:

5 hours ago, Track10 said:

Abel is so cute

He looks really cute yes!

Britney seems on fire! Yes queeeeeen!!!

If they do end up collabing it’s over for all of your faves :jonnycat:

OMG! My two faves. Woke up to this and this is so exciting. Love to see Britney out and about. Hopefully she is involved with the project like it was first rumored.

For a second I thought it was KFed on the left :skull:

That's cool. I remember she said in November 2021 that she was shooting for a movie called "The Idol" :eli:

10 hours ago, sickboy said:

B10's first single featuring The Weeknd and produced by Max Martin >>>>>>>>>>>

jcat.png

I don’t actually think their voices would pair well together, but imagine the societal, cultural, economic, political COLLAPSE this would cause

3 hours ago, Godly said:

She looks ready to make history :jonnycat:

again...love that for us:clap3:

Double post

Edited by dirrtydiana

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.