Uvalde, TX School Massacre: Former Police Chief Indicted for Slow Response

Vermillion

covid, protests for gun control, lgbtq+ rights protests, right to abortion protests, climate change protests, black lives matter...the list just goes on and on, it's exhausting.

--

may all the victims rest in peace. tragic, undeserved & extremely saddening 

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• Bears01

• ClashAndBurn

• khalyan

1 hour ago, Airhead said:

FTyPPzrWQAM4QFe?format=png&name=900x900

this is insane

What a failure and absolute negligence. Pieces of absolute ****. Can pose with their ******* armor and guns in pictures, but to live up to that image never! Cowardly spineless knuckles draggers. Hope these mf never know peace. 4million down the ******* drain to just gives these mouth breathers a power trip. At bare minimum there will be lawsuits but they deserve far worse

this is insane

Thanks for sharing this, I'll add to OP. Do you have a url for this?

1 minute ago, Espresso said:

Thanks for sharing this, I'll add to OP. Do you have a url for this?

I saw it on Twitter @BNONews

1 hour ago, Espresso said:

Wow. So sorry for your loss.

I have nothing else to add that wouldn't sound cliched or tired other than to hold onto those who you love. :spring:

:heart2:

i felt at first i I was being dramatic but it's just idk the words that my dad knows someone that passed away on that day :cries:

this is insane

The parents should sue the city for the next ten years' worth of police budget. 

8 minutes ago, Airhead said:

I saw it on Twitter @BNONews

Thx. 

6 minutes ago, Espresso said:

Question that person Sam is that you or is he a celebrity?

9 hours ago, chessguy99 said:

Reducing doors means those with outside access. Since Columbine the recommendation is having at most two doors with outside access, the rest being one-way doors out. The two outside access doors are to be security controlled, either by electronic locks with ID readers and/or camera/buzzer system. I was shocked how easily the guy got into the school.

Perhaps it would good to compare with other countries to see if too many doors causes mass shooting there.

I don’t know if the video has been posted of one officer mindlessly scrolling through his phone and holding a gun pointing at the school while the shooter was still active, it was obvious how poorly this was handled from day one but the more details and videos taken by parents outside of the school that come out it’s completely eerie how these cops were either detached from the situation at hand or aggressing the parents of victims. Sadly, all the outrage won’t change anything- it will be another ten years before gun reform even becomes a serious discussion. 

Life right now is sickening and exhausting. 

11 hours ago, Power love said:

Question that person Sam is that you or is he a celebrity?

What a random question - what are you getting at. You can read his Twitter bio.

52 minutes ago, Espresso said:

This isn’t enough though. I’m sure he’s probably under contract but he needs to stop playing until change happens. You really think anybody cares if he doesn’t stand for the flag….

56 minutes ago, Espresso said:

What a random question - what are you getting at. You can read his Twitter bio.

Why does everyone here always think everything is shade or some attack. It was a genuine question. I didn’t notice that it’s on his profile because i don’t have a Twitter account. 

Chill it’s not that serious.

26 minutes ago, Power love said:

Why does everyone here always think everything is shade or some attack. It was a genuine question. I didn’t notice that it’s on his profile because i don’t have a Twitter account. 

Chill it’s not that serious.

Got it, sorry. 

2 minutes ago, Espresso said:

Got it, sorry. 

:heart:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.