Uvalde, TX School Massacre: Former Police Chief Indicted for Slow Response

Vermillion

Insane to wake up one day, go to a elementary school and shoot literal kids. Rest In Peace to the children and families. This has become so ingrained in our society by this point, but nothing is ever done to even try to stop it because of politics and Money. 

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• Bears01

• ClashAndBurn

• khalyan

1 minute ago, Airhead said:

Some of the families had give a DNA test to help them even be able to identify their child because the carnage was simply too much to see and made many of the babies unrecognizable.

I just read this exact statement :cries: truly horrifying, no human being deserves to go through any of this.

2 minutes ago, Airhead said:

Some of the families had give a DNA test to help them even be able to identify their child because the carnage was simply too much to see and made many of the babies unrecognizable.

:mazen:

I don't even know what to say at this point, like does there have to be a shooting at a daycare to get politicians to care ???

Thinking Of You
3 minutes ago, confide in me said:

The media should really stop publicizing the "people" who do these things

This. It’s completely glamorizing these situations. They need to start broadcasting officials torturing these shooters after they get caught. I bet they’d stop doing it then. 

13 minutes ago, Airhead said:

This is just so disturbing to read. I can’t imagine being one of the parents now…

10 minutes ago, confide in me said:

I don't even know what to say at this point, like does there have to be a shooting at a daycare to get politicians to care ???

They're not going to care even then. Their God is money. They're already going on about mental health when they are the ones that gutted Medicaid.

Ive been following updates on some of the students still "missing" and one young girl still not found yet, Elijah Cruz Torres, who most believe she is deceased but not identified as of yet.

She kept saying she didn't want to go to school today and her parents told her that she had to go and now these poor parents are going to be filled with guilt and blame themselves if she did not make it. This is all so devistatingly heartbreaking.

Update: she's been found and was a victim :weeps:

Edited by Subzero

12 minutes ago, Subzero said:

Ive been following updates on some of the students still "missing" and one young girl still not found yet, Elijah Cruz Torres, who most believe she is deceased but not identified as of yet.

She kept saying she didn't want to go to school today and her grandfather told her that she had to go and now this poor man is going to be filled with guilt and blame himself if she did not make it. This is all so devistatingly heartbreaking.

I see a post circulating about a Jane Doe that is in San Antonio hospital that’s is approximately 10 years old that has not been identified. Not really sure if it’s credible. 

29 minutes ago, Airhead said:

14 minutes ago, Subzero said:

She kept saying she didn't want to go to school today and her parents told her that she had to go and now these poor parents arw going to be filled with guilt and blame themselves if she did not make it. This is all so devistatingly heartbreaking.

Update: she's been found and was a victim :weeps:

Holy ****. :weeps: Both of these posts are heartbreaking.

I don’t understand why any random 18 year old can buy a gun but not have a beer? Make it make sense. This country is hopeless.

Just now, Airhead said:

I see a post circulating about a Jane Doe that is in San Antonio hospital that’s is approximately 10 years old that has not been identified. Not really sure if it’s credible. 

Yeah there's a lot of posts circulating about some of these kids but most of their relatives/parents are confirming on their Facebook pages which seems to be the best source as even the collage of missing children was labeled as all the children already deceased hours before they were even found. There's probably even more kids still missing since they said some kids ran into the streets and homes around the area around the school for safety. It's all so crazy.

this is horrifying my thoughts are with their loved ones.

reading gun manufacturers invest money into politicians sounds about right. i don't know a lot about the gun laws in the US but i fear nothing will ever change until something like this personally affects one of these rich and powerful people, people don't seem to care unless it affects them and then you have the people that would rather have their assault rifles to go hunting? then protect the lives of innocent children and somehow find a way to make it about them and justify it. its absurd and all very sad.

Not R*publ*c*ns already coming out of the woodwork to say we need to arm teachers with guns so they can protect children from guns. :isudumblmao:

Even if one day the government supposedly say no to gun, it will never happen because American will never accept it. It’s just a culture thing for them which is scary. So we have to deal with mass murder for a long time  :rip:

There are no words to explain the horror of this tragedy; something must be done.

How many more innocent lives will be lost before anything changes?

:cries:

What countries are safest and don't have crazy MAGAs? I don't want to raise my future kids in this country fearing every day that they'll die at school

I’ve just seen the news. Absolutely heartbreaking, my thoughts are with the victims and their loved ones.

47 minutes ago, confide in me said:

Only if it was the one that their child was at

11 minutes ago, touchofmyhand said:

Not R*publ*c*ns already coming out of the woodwork to say we need to arm teachers with guns so they can protect children from guns. :isudumblmao:

If this happens, I give it one year before a teacher at the end of their rope opens fire on their own class

these poor babies and the community will have to go through some heavy counseling after what they just experienced and its so infuriating how neck beard republicans will do nothing but give thoughts and prayers. im ******* sick of this.

2 hours ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

Racist & disgusting 

How much longer until we finally decide to ban guns? Who cares about the second ammendment when every week there are people being shot? You can literally buy guns at Walmart. When **** like this happens anywhere else they restrict guns to make sure it doesn't occur again but this country does nothing? Ban all guns cold turkey. Stop the sale and production of guns and bullets. I don't care about people losing their jobs, children are being killed. We as a country need to sacrifice some freedoms for the greater good. Your right to own a firearm should supercede the right to live. 

Republicans are so focused on embryos but this is what happens to them when they come out of the womb. Focus on the people already here. I have 2 siblings in high school and I have another one who is an assistent at a primary school. How will I be sure everytime they leave the house they'll make it home safe? I have 2 other ones off away at college one 2 ours away and the other 12. How can I be assured of their safety when they we can't assure the safety of children at a school a few blocks away from their homes? How do they expect us to live like this? Democrats need to stop being ******* and actually fight for us but their in the same pockets as the republicans. 

10 minutes ago, Starshine said:

these poor babies and the community will have to go through some heavy counseling after what they just experienced and its so infuriating how neck beard republicans will do nothing but give thoughts and prayers. im ******* sick of this.

And I'm sure a lot of them came to this country seeking better opportunities for their families and this is what happens.

19 minutes ago, CandleGuy said:

If this happens, I give it one year before a teacher at the end of their rope opens fire on their own class

They're so delusional. It's almost expected for stressed, overworked and underpaid people to mishandle a gun. We can't let these idiots have any say in the government.

I'm just so angry and it hurts even more knowing that these were CHILDERN. hadn't even started their life yet and were graduating in a TWO days. 

When will America learn, how many lives have to be lost for there to be change? I'm not American but my heart breaks worrying about my family there. When will there be actual GUN CONTROL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.