Sky Ferreira shades Halsey

Pavement Princess

20 hours ago, worldwide angel said:

night time my time shits on halsey’s discography (and is the source of halsey’s image and branding :cm: )

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ricky Wilson

• GentleDance

• Reverse Warholian

• Seiko Oomori

2 hours ago, Pavement Princess said:

Not releasing music and snorting coke. In 2022 I still believe that title belongs to Shartsey. Thank you for the set up on this picture though, dummy.

nintchdbpict000375955777.jpg?strip=all&w

This photo was taken in 2018 lmao

Plss not the [insert hit song here] chanteuse "dissing" (if we can even call it that) Halsey in order to have a brief moment of relevance or smth... :toofunny3:

Edited by Electrasour

17 hours ago, Electrasour said:

Plss not the [insert hit song here] chanteuse "dissing" (if we can even call it that) Halsey in order to have a brief moment of relevance or smth... :toofunny3:

They're lying and being desperate on tiktok to promote, what makes you think they can lend any sort of attention to anyone? :toofunny3:

Edited by GentleDance

9 hours ago, Blue Monday said:

Halsey has zero artistic integrity whatsoever, if she had an album half as good as Sky's Ghost EP maybe I could see an argument in her favor but sadly her discography is pretty forgettable save for a few bops here and there

i think we can all agree Night Time, My Time >>>>>>> Halsey’s entire discog

12 hours ago, Supervillain said:

Halsey stans have something to fight for her at least. Sky has no redeeming qualities :deadbanana4: 

You think you did something here but certainly

You did not...

9 hours ago, Ophelia said:

I just want to be Halsey for one day so I can f*** Trent Reznor

gqCjZq4.gif

gqCjZq4.gif

Not these baldy frangipane stans trying to brought closer (thank you the chainsmokers) and that ripoff song without me to make her much look like a popstar while she claimed herself as an anti poptar while the truth is she is a poser of sky #KARMA

25 minutes ago, Ice Cream Skies said:

Oh absolutely. Hell even Sky’s early singles have aged better than most of what the “New Americana” songstress has churned out

gqCjZq4.gif

Not the Sky Ferrara stans still trying it when 'Manic' shits on 'N/A Time, My Time' with ease

It's not Halsey's fault the Cara Delevigne look-a-like was left behind in 2013 alongside Macklemore and Robin Thicke

gqCjZq4.gif

Ricky Wilson
23 hours ago, Ricky Wilson said:

!!!

the fact that she’s trying it with a MPG when she should be trying the likes of Ryn Weaver gqCjZq4.gif

Not amother girlie left in the CUTTING ROOM FLOOR chiming in trying Halsey for 5 mins of fame

Halsey ha POWER

gqCjZq4.gif

This is the Z-list content I retired from this website to avoid

6 hours ago, Ice Cream Skies said:

those of us with even an ounce of taste can agree but ..

gqCjZq4.gif

8 hours ago, CBC said:

:celestial5:

those likes giving MPG, the gee pee has chosen their favorite alt girl and Sky and Ashley are both OUT :clap3:

I didn't even realize Charli was quoting a response to Halsey's tweet :chick2: messsy (stream Cross You Out)

Edited by Orsay

On 5/23/2022 at 11:15 PM, Stevie said:

What does Sky even do for a living these days? It's been like a decade since her last album.

gqCjZq4.gif

I heard the reason she got invited to the MET Gala was to clean up the coke leftovers on the bathroom counters

With her nose

gqCjZq4.gif

The OSFH (Obsessive Sky Ferreira Haters) keep resorting to mocking drug addiction. Very sick if you ask me, as if they have access to Sky's medical records or something in the first place. I wanna see the receipts

gqCjZq4.gif

who the hell is Sky? i bet Halsey doesn't even remember her lmfao

end her queen

22 hours ago, Ricky Wilson said:

Not amother girlie left in the CUTTING ROOM FLOOR chiming in trying Halsey for 5 mins of fame

Halsey ha POWER

gqCjZq4.gif

y'all ratsey stans just love to disgustingly trash other female musicians (ryn weaver) whose lives have been derailed by substance abuse while demanding everyone respect your fave's struggles huh :bibliahh:

Edited by Seiko Oomori

people do crazy things when they have no money/talent/nerve to release albums more than once in a decade :michael:

On 5/23/2022 at 10:37 PM, GentleDance said:

C8ml2RyXsAI6dk0.jpg

She cares A LOT methinks

I mean.. she's not wrong though... :priceless:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.