Sky Ferreira shades Halsey

Pavement Princess

I have to say, calling Halsey an MPG while not knowing who Fiona Apple is, is peak ATRL.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ricky Wilson

• GentleDance

• Reverse Warholian

• Seiko Oomori

ngl

Truly insane that Halsey has like 9 albums out and is still idle, while Sky's been MIA for a decade with only one album out and is still in demand

can hall-c make something like this???

I just remember her needed me rip off.. what was the name??? Without me. 

Not today feud being Sky Ferrera vs. Halsey, no wonder we're still making Britney vs. Xtina threads 

Edited by brazil

Not this being more entertaining than any recent MPG stan war 

gqCjZq4.gif

Lemme give 'night time, my time' a stream 

gqCjZq4.gif

Edited by raven

As a full time OHH (a part of me I have concealed in fear of horror rate sabotage by @Reverse Warholian) and part time, mild Sky hater this thread has been very enjoyable! May I suggest that someone drags Sky's racist I Blame Myself video next?

gqCjZq4.gif

• ATRL Moderator
11 hours ago, Ricky Wilson said:

!!!

the fact that she’s trying it with a MPG when she should be trying the likes of Ryn Weaver gqCjZq4.gif

Halsey a main pop girl? :bibliahh:

Halsey has zero artistic integrity whatsoever, if she had an album half as good as Sky's Ghost EP maybe I could see an argument in her favor but sadly her discography is pretty forgettable save for a few bops here and there

54 minutes ago, cOe said:

Didn't Sky whine about her label for years? Lol

The gag is they’re both signed to the same label. 

How the tables have turned.

Does anyone really believe that cheap ass musty smelling funny looking marketing stunt that Halsey tries to pull?

AS IF any record label would say “HMMM CHILE LET US SHELVE THIS MAX MARTIN PRODUCED SONG WITH ALREADY RECORDED MUSIC VIDEO FOR AS LONG AS WE CAN” lol

HAWL-zee FRAN-jih-PAH-nee really thinks her stans are idiots 

Miss Sky Ferreira has every right to expose that tired wannabe tumblr clown for what she really is

WHICH IS TIRED SOUND HOPPER WHO REPHRASES OTHER MORE TALENTED PEOPLES LYRICS TO MAKE HER SMELLY SOCKS & ARMPITS MUSIC

Edited by WhoWho

I just want to be Halsey for one day so I can f*** Trent Reznor

gqCjZq4.gif

Edited by Ophelia

I don’t know why Hayley Williams has been dragged into this, but you better go and stream Over Those Hills pronto!

Fiona-Apple1.jpg

12 hours ago, Ricky Wilson said:

Halsey has multiweek #1s and is known by the GP

gqCjZq4.gif

I don't agree that Halsey is a main pop girl but at the end of the day this is correct :rip: if you actually step outside and talk to the GP......they do not know who sky ferreira is lmfao. Even people who actively browse pop forums/twitter don't know who she is sometimes. Halsey's name is absolutely more well known by the average person and the fact that ppl in here have denied that is insane.

NTMT isn't even a perfect album either, there's definitely a couple duds on there. Looking forward to miss Don't Forget though! :giraffe:

(and before anyone says it, i'm not even a halsey stan, i've enjoyed some of her music but I haven't even heard a single song off her recent album, also that tiktok **** was almost definitely fake)

I did not have Ferreira vs. Frangipane being the most brutal stanwar of the year on my 2022 bingo card.

gqCjZq4.gif

The irony that Halsey has released multiple albums while Sky has been doing what? Drugs?

Hilarious that a girl who can’t even get a single out is shading someone with a successful career. Snort your coke and take a nap. 

Edited by Red Mage

16 hours ago, GentleDance said:

Also, that's not Hayley on my avi :toofunny3:

:deadbanana4:

Anyways stream this acclaimed pop bop, a mini UK hit for the 'Everything Is Embarassing' chanteuse

gqCjZq4.gif

the “now or never” chanteuse has many of y’all bothered by her MPG status while being an anti-pop star and indie darling 

Snl Halsey GIF by Saturday Night Live

2 hours ago, Red Mage said:

The irony that Halsey has released multiple albums while Sky has been doing what? Drugs?

Hilarious that a girl who can’t even get a single out is shading someone with a successful career. Snort your coke and take a nap. 

Not releasing music and snorting coke. In 2022 I still believe that title belongs to Shartsey. Thank you for the set up on this picture though, dummy.

nintchdbpict000375955777.jpg?strip=all&w

5 minutes ago, Pavement Princess said:

Not releasing music and snorting coke. In 2022 I still believe that title belongs to Shartsey. Thank you for the set up on this picture though, dummy.

nintchdbpict000375955777.jpg?strip=all&w

“Running lines like a marathon, got it all white like parmesan, I am not the type to be out past dawn, tomorrow got a flight headed to Taiwan” As Miss Frangipane said on her smash album HFK. What was the other girl doing between bumps?

5 minutes ago, orange22 said:

“Running lines like a marathon, got it all white like parmesan, I am not the type to be out past dawn, tomorrow got a flight headed to Taiwan” As Miss Frangipane said on her smash album HFK. What was the other girl doing between bumps?

Wow what an absolute banger by the tri-bi crooner. Truly shows her artistic prowess. She’s got it all WHITE like parmesan. I wonder why this is the white she choose to claim?

Don't care for both of them, but this Sky girl will never be even 1% as big as Ashley.

gqCjZq4.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.