• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ricky Wilson

• GentleDance

• Reverse Warholian

• Seiko Oomori

3 hours ago, Pavement Princess said:

Halsee built her early career off the backs of Lana & Sky thinking she was an avant- grade girlie before pivoting to mainstream pop music. No identity, no acclaim, no respect and in 2022 no ability to release music. I smell a loser.

And that's that on that! Good luck to her and her Kid Laroi knockoff TikTok jingle

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611750bee7a5568678eb7

12 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

this is the funniest ******* thread ive read in a WHILE fkfjndndbdb

gqCjZq4.gif

Agreed I’m living

I didn’t even know who this Sky Ferarri was before this thread nor know that she had devoted stans :rip:

35 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

this is the funniest ******* thread ive read in a WHILE fkfjndndbdb

gqCjZq4.gif

this :deadbanana4:

gqCjZq4.gif

I love Miss Tonia :gaycat4:

And she's right 

2 hours ago, Protocol said:

Not some people in this thread acting as if Sky Ferreira is Joanna Newsom or Fiona Apple or Bjork, girl sit your ass down

She had ONE utterly forgotten flop album of basic 'alt indie sadcore' whatever aesthetic music for sad gays, the only reason she keeps getting invited to things is because she's a nepotism baby who hangs out with the fashion crowd like Halsey correctly pointed out

"Everything is Embarrassing", her supposed 'masterpiece', is super basic and isn't even as good as random Lana b-sides

Compare her to Uffie, that is a more realistic goal

gqCjZq4.gif

Imagine typing all of this to defend Halsey lmaoooo 

3 hours ago, Protocol said:

Is this supposed to be a read? Uffie has influenced a whole subgenre of music. 

Would rather have Everything Is Embarrassing in the universe than Halsey's entire discography so I'm going to have to side with Sky on this one

gqCjZq4.gif

Ended that rat. Don't Forget out 11PM UK time TOMORROW!! :loud:

Edited by Kayseri Mantisi

This thread:

7c85cf0463357ded64968da8222aee5f9a7cc8cd

Spoiler

Love Sky though 

gqCjZq4.gif

the halsey and sky stans TOSSING each other in here 

only one of the two can actually claim to be an indie chanteuse though

gqCjZq4.gif

6 hours ago, Ricky Wilson said:

What’s so funny? Closer is probably bigger than any single by your faves

go back to listening to the Misery Business songstress that’s supposed to be a feminist

gqCjZq4.gif

6 hours ago, GentleDance said:

One hit doesn't make an MPG sis :toofunny3:

Also, that's not Hayley on my avi :toofunny3:

6 hours ago, rehceeb said:

stream Misery Business by Fiona Apple

gqCjZq4.gif

OT: Sky Ferreira - Don't Forget

:bibliahh:

7 hours ago, GentleDance said:

C8ml2RyXsAI6dk0.jpg

She cares A LOT methinks

She didn’t lie.

gqCjZq4.gif

#IStandWithSky

gqCjZq4.gif

7 hours ago, GentleDance said:

One hit doesn't make an MPG sis :toofunny3:

Also, that's not Hayley on my avi :toofunny3:

THE MESS :bibliahh:

Sky wouldn’t know the current landscape of promo and the music industry considering she literally hasn’t released an album in almost a decade lmao

We don't forget

gqCjZq4.gif

7 hours ago, Bussea said:

this thread is like 2015 all over again. I’m utterly screaming at y’all not feeling dumb arguing over an aesthetic that cost a whopping $15.36 out of Sky’s pocket to make and posting old screenshots from blackberries :rip:

just because sky finally saw that gas prices were rising and decided to return back to her mid music after her traveling meth delivery business she was running out of her trailer that she’s been trying to kickstart since she retired from music started to become to costly to keep on the road, doesn’t mean y’all or her need to try it with Miss Frangipane. Halsey has managed to actually have a career and move EONS above this tired one sided fued :deadbanana2: I get that was the last  time Sky was actually relevant, but it’s time to hang it UP it’s 2022

no shade tho I used to stan Ghost back in the day

7 hours ago, Pop Life said:

This thread is giving "Bottoms With Tired Acrylics Fight"

Anyway, what's Sky said is true, but she probably shouldn't have said it :michael:

7 hours ago, Seiko Oomori said:

she's been clean for years and her album will be out before '23 and on every year end list. call me when halsey places there and her musty stans stop dragging a woman who has been through hell and back, has been arrested and dealt with legal injustice, been in a toxic relationship with an addict dealt with so much through the years just for united kingdom cigarettes who stan a singer who preaches acceptance and social justice to tear her down for it on a pop forum meanwhile their fave stole her stage name from a street in brooklyn that's rapidly gentrifying and being torn apart by fraudster people like her from the nj suburbs and her faux nonbinary fans to seem edgier and hardcore.

7 hours ago, Protocol said:

Not some people in this thread acting as if Sky Ferreira is Joanna Newsom or Fiona Apple or Bjork, girl sit your ass down

She had ONE utterly forgotten flop album of basic 'alt indie sadcore' whatever aesthetic music for sad gays, the only reason she keeps getting invited to things is because she's a nepotism baby who hangs out with the fashion crowd like Halsey correctly pointed out

"Everything is Embarrassing", her supposed 'masterpiece', is super basic and isn't even as good as random Lana b-sides

7 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Not some people in this thread acting as if Ashley Frangipane is Britney Spears or Katy Perry or Lady Gaga, girl sit your ass down

She had ONE utterly forgotten flop album of basic 'alt indie sadcore' whatever aesthetic music for sad gays, the only reason she keeps getting invited to things is because she's a social leech who hangs out with Taylor Swift but can't even release new music like Sky correctly pointed out

"Without Me", her supposed 'emotional masterpiece', is super basic and isn't even as good as random Lana b-sides

Compare her to Camilla, that is a more realistic goal

6 hours ago, Seiko Oomori said:

as we saw in the past couple of pages the ashley stans couldn't even point out fiona in a police lineup to save their lives, so maybe they shouldn't comment on the pecking order of what alternative female artists sky sits with 

6 hours ago, gm4567 said:

Aw hell naw. Hallmark a MPG? i think **** not.

5 hours ago, confide in me said:

This thread ???

mean-girls-regina-george.gif

:ahh: I love alt-pop girl fights on Twitter and forums so much. They're always so extra. 

This is bringing me right back to the height of the Tumblr era on here too, great time.

Releases or not, neither are officially quitting music the next few years, which is all I care about. 

7 hours ago, Seiko Oomori said:

she's been clean for years and her album will be out before '23 and on every year end list. call me when halsey places there and her musty stans stop dragging a woman who has been through hell and back, has been arrested and dealt with legal injustice, been in a toxic relationship with an addict dealt with so much through the years just for united kingdom cigarettes who stan a singer who preaches acceptance and social justice to tear her down for it on a pop forum meanwhile their fave stole her stage name from a street in brooklyn that's rapidly gentrifying and being torn apart by fraudster people like her from the nj suburbs and her faux nonbinary fans to seem edgier and hardcore.

gqCjZq4.gif

I mean this post alone is this forum in a nutshell and probably one of the best things I've read on here in years holy **** :deadvision::skull: 

2 hours ago, Robyn. said:

I didn't know Halsey had fans that went THAT hard for her kii

gqCjZq4.gif

Halsey stans have something to fight for her at least. Sky has no redeeming qualities :deadbanana4: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.