Charlie Puth makes music for arts, not the charts

Into The Void

The way neither of those statements is true, both intentionally and unintentionally. 

The way those statements is true, both intentionally and unintentionally. 

:jonnycat:

his music is still way too generic for the amount of talent he has, I have yet to here anything close to innovative from him

:rip:

It's always the most generic artists who go on about it being all about art once their basic pop music aimed at radio flops.

He is very talented and classical trained in classical and jazz music I’m surprised he hasn’t attempted to to do pop music with adding some elements of both genres to his music. I agree with one user above said his music is generic. I don’t think Charlie will ever live to his full potential but he should just release his album at this point. 

1 hour ago, midnightdawn said:

It's always the most generic artists who go on about it being all about art once their basic pop music aimed at radio flops.

oop- :soda:

2 hours ago, Magdalene said:

his music is still way too generic for the amount of talent he has, I have yet to here anything close to innovative from him

Has he said he's trying to be innovative

2 hours ago, midnightdawn said:

This :toofunny3:

The music released so far for this album has been bland and uninspired. It is sad to see him lose the magic touch that he had when he made Attention and Voicenotes. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.