Demi Lovato - "SKIN OF MY TEETH"

Soobin

9 hours ago, Soobin said:

SOMT is officially OUT of the top 10 of Demi songs with most playlist reach

Imagine your latest single not being in your top 10 most playlist reach, especially when it was released just a few weeks ago :deadbanana:. Island Records is a JOKE

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freakshowvato

• Soobin

• thatsmydemi

• Pink Ranger

I just watched the MV and it made the song listenable to me. I'm kinda bopping now 

Edited by Jude

On 7/9/2022 at 7:27 PM, Jude said:

I just watched the MV and it made the song listenable to me. I'm kinda bopping now 

Interesting. I think a lot of us prefer the song to the music video (at least I do). The nostalgia scene tho ?

1 hour ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Interesting. I think a lot of us prefer the song to the music video (at least I do). The nostalgia scene tho ?

I think it’s cause most of Lovatics experienced the video with LQ sound that was there for pretty much it’s first 24 hours. Left a bad taste in our mouths. Who knew that was only the first big **** up on Islands part with this song :rip:

honestly i miss her old management and her being with hollywood records. she's been poorly treated for years now smfh

This song is cute but not lead material, I’m glad Demi reduced it to a promo single / statement piece about their recent rehab stay. 

Even if other singles don’t perform better or get radio adds, I still find SUBSTANCE to be a way better single (and music video). 

2/2 for me though, I respect what Demi did with this song 

"This [yes, SOMT] appears on Promo Only Mainstream Radio for August of 2022"

2 hours ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

"This [yes, SOMT] appears on Promo Only Mainstream Radio for August of 2022"

What does this even mean? 

14 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

What does this even mean? 

I didn't want to ask on Pulse (for fear of seeming stupid nnn), but it reads as "somewhere in between a real radio single and a nonsingle" ... maybe something like Harry's "Music for a Sushi Restaurant" 

https://pulsemusic.proboards.com/thread/211394/demi-lovato-skin-teeth?page=4

...but I don't see the point considering that Substance is a full single already lol, and SOMT was released before it. They should have just moved on from SOMT completely, instead of still trying to somehow push it even in August

Edited by rihannabiggestfan

On 7/22/2022 at 12:37 AM, rihannabiggestfan said:

I didn't want to ask on Pulse (for fear of seeming stupid nnn), but it reads as "somewhere in between a real radio single and a nonsingle" ... maybe something like Harry's "Music for a Sushi Restaurant" 

https://pulsemusic.proboards.com/thread/211394/demi-lovato-skin-teeth?page=4

...but I don't see the point considering that Substance is a full single already lol, and SOMT was released before it. They should have just moved on from SOMT completely, instead of still trying to somehow push it even in August

Doja and Ari normalised having multiple songs on the radio. Cool that they're not completely dropping the ball on this one yet.

• 2 weeks later...

He called her a "singer singer," TEA. He also said that we currently don't have a lot of those 

3 hours ago, ronald said:

I still cant believe the video is still muted 

:rip:

The way they "fixed" it so it wouldn't seem like the absolute sabotage that it actually is (yet the problem is back a now they're conveniently not fixing it) :gaycat6:

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

Nominated for a BreakTudo Award

• 1 month later...

They're blowing new life into it :chick3:

1 hour ago, Soobin said:

They're blowing new life into it :chick3:

this is embarrassing. Island Records should be ashamed. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.